Top subscription boxes – right to your door, Fender Pure Vintage '64 Telecaster Pickup Set, See all details for Fender Pure Vintage '64 Telecaster Pickup Set, © 1996-2020, Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates. Read honest and unbiased product reviews from our users. Got the 64’ Pure Vintage pickups and I think they’re a great value for the money. I have built multiple telecaster and this is the best pickup set I have ever purchased. The Vintage Reissues come with Alnico 3 magnets and enamel-coated magnet wire. Quilt Maple Top Telecaster. The Pure Vintage ’64 single-coil Telecaster neck pickup is joined by a Custom Shop ’51 Nocaster bridge pickup, providing the Tele twang and smooth midrange of the original. 0 out of 5 stars 2 $29. Don’t mind the sloppy playing, but I did go through all pickups on clean and with a little dirt to give you a taste (starting on neck then working back to bridge). Great pickups, but Amazon sent me a dead set :-(, Reviewed in the United States on June 23, 2019. Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question. No project is too big or small, so give us a call today and let's talk gear! From their vintage-style bobbin assembly to their period-correct cloth wiring, your Pure Vintage ’64 Telecaster pickup set delivers the iconic sound that made you a Tele player in the first place. Good find. Get Directions | Here's a demo of my MIM Tele, and the pickups I put into them. Are you a Tele slinger hungry for the sound of pure vintage single-coil pickups? You're right they just changed the page recently. Sweetwater Sound One thing it was always famous for is the unique sound, especially the ones that were made pre-64. ** For qualifying in-stock items delivered to the contiguous United States only, on orders processed by Noon Eastern time on Wednesday 12/23. Also available now, the Rarities Quilt Top Telecaster has a vivid quilt maple top and one-piece quartersawn maple neck, along with a customized pickup configuration.. Reviewed in the United States on August 23, 2019, Installed and had a loud hum, unfortunately the neck was a dud, no ohm reading, bridge was 6.15 ohms don't know if that was high or low...should have checked before installation. Reviewed in the United States on March 2, 2020. Now is the perfect time to get the gear you want with simple, promotional financing. Clearer and louder. The Fender Pure Vintage '64 Telecaster Pickup Set is a phenomenal set of pickups. If your Tele is not a Vintage or an expensive model, then you need to upgrade to these amazing pickups. They are powerful enough to sound really good with distortion, but they really shine when played clean to slightly breaking up. Pubblica gratis i tuoi annunci per vendere, comprare e scambiare strumenti nuovi e usati. Get a low price and free shipping on thousands of items. It also analyzes reviews to verify trustworthiness. Exclusive deals, delivered straight to your inbox. Store Hours, If you have any questions, please call us at (800) 222-4700. Naviga tra le offerte di pick up telecaster pubblicate dai negozi di strumenti musicali ai prezzi migliori. Built to evoke the original era of the Fender Stratocaster, these single-coil '59 Strat pickups produce round, warm tone with a sweet edge. That's equivalent to three Fat 50's bridge pickups in all three positions. Your recently viewed items and featured recommendations, Select the department you want to search in, Reviewed in the United States on November 14, 2019, Reviewed in the United States on November 6, 2020. The neck and bridge pickups you get in Fender’s Pure Vintage ’64 Telecaster Pickup Set are perfectly matched. You can also call us toll free at (800) 222-4700, Mon-Thu 9-9, Fri 9-8, and Sat 9-7 Eastern. The pickups sound awesome and it plays great! The neck pup serves up the warm vintage chime that’s perfect for chording, while the bridge pup spits out all the bite and twang you need for leads that cut through a … Fender Pure Vintage pickups are meticulously wound to vintage specifications for authentic vintage Fender tone. I upgraded my Squier Bullet with all new electronics and these definitely made a big difference. From vintage bobbin construction to genuine original-era cloth wiring, all Fender Pure Vintage pickups are wound to precise specifications for authentic, traditional Fender tone and performance. Sound That sound was created largely by the two single coil pickups. It was listed as pure vintage pickups. What will probably stand out the most for people about these "three of a kind" sets is how bright the bridge and middle are compared to the neck pickup. Squier pickups were ok but a little muddy and muffled. Not exaggerating one bit. Nice to see the new specs of these. From beginners to rock stars, millions of music makers rely on our Sales Engineers' expertise to help achieve their musical goals. I put them in a Tele that I built and they make it sound exactly how a good Tele should. The Fender Pure Vintage '64 Telecaster Pickup Set is a phenomenal set of pickups. Read honest and unbiased product reviews from our users. Happy customers, one piece of gear at a time! Read more: Fender American Acoustasonic Telecaster. Telecaster Pickups Review Best Telecaster Pickup ($50 - $100) - Fender Pure Vintage Reissue Telecaster Pickups - $83.99. The Pure Vintage '65 is three pickups that are all 2.6 henries. The Fender Telecaster has been well-known for over 60 years. Reviewed in the United States on January 31, 2020, Put these in the same time I put some VHTs in a Strat and these blow the VHTs away. The Fender Vintage Tele pickup remains to be the most in-demand pickup and has been used by many musicians. The neck pup serves up the warm vintage chime that’s perfect for chording, while the bridge pup spits out all the bite and twang you need for leads that cut through a thick mix like a hot knife through butter. Pure Vintage '64 Telecaster Pickup Set As Heard on Fender American Vintage ’64 Telecaster® guitar Warm up your Telecaster tone with a set of vintage-accurate early ’60s single-coil Telecaster pickups, which offer hotter, stronger Tele twang that's crystal clear and versatile enough for any musical application. Find helpful customer reviews and review ratings for Fender Pure Vintage '64 Telecaster Pickup Set at Amazon.com. Tone Specific Pickups: Which Set For My Telecaster - Duration: ... 12:10. This is a great pickup set - one I got a set that worked. View products this article applies to. I put them in a Tele that I built and they make it sound exactly how a good Tele should. 2 Fender Vintage Noiseless Tele Pickups. Our Sales Engineers are a world-class team of music gear experts whose sole job is to provide you with helpful advice and unparalleled service completely free of charge. The new Fender Yosemite pickup set is the true Telecaster sound I was looking for. 5501 U.S. Hwy 30 W, Fort Wayne, IN 46818 After viewing product detail pages, look here to find an easy way to navigate back to pages you are interested in. The neck is bluesy and clean while the bridge twangs and handles distortion like a champ. The Vintage pickup is also a highly responsive pickup which means that it immediately signals without any delays and produces a loud and clear sound as soon as the chord is touched. Sweetwater's Sales Engineers are regarded as the most experienced and knowledgeable professionals in the music industry, with extensive music backgrounds and intense training on the latest products and technologies. From vintage bobbin construction to genuine original-era cloth wiring, all Fender Pure Vintage pickups are wound to precise specifications for authentic, traditional Fender tone and performance. Neck pickup defective out of the box, had to undo a lot of work to figure it out. The Fender Pure Vintage '64 Telecaster Pickup Set is a phenomenal set of pickups. Reviewed in the United States on November 28, 2018. Buying music gear can be complicated, but your Sweetwater Sales Engineer is here to help. Il Fender Pure '64 Vintage Telecaster Pickup Set è un set di pickup per Teles che produce il classico Tele suono anni sessanta.Dalla tradizionale costruzione a bobina al Vintage corretto cavo di collegamento con guaina in tessuto, entrambe le Single bobine sono conformi alle specifiche degli anni '60 e, grazie ai Alnico V magneti, producono suoni caldi e pieni con il clear Tele -twang. I have them wired up with 250k Fender pots and a .022uf cap. Hello, i had this idea about turning my Telecaster into an Esquire. The neck pickup is warm and articulate and sounds awesome in my opinion, the bridge a bit bright and thin, but still pretty cool for twangy rocking, and the cheaper guitar may also be a factor. This page works best with JavaScript. Free Christmas Shipping ends This website uses cookies to improve your experience. Also notice these new pickups have different specs than the ov's were. fender 1960 for 74. If you google pure vintage 52 pickups it will show a link but that page is no longer found so it defiantly has been updated. Neck pickup had no continuity through coil, broken upon receipt. So I combined this with a 4 way switch on a Squier Affinity Tele and now she sounds at least $1000 above it’s price. Consultare utili recensioni cliente e valutazioni per Fender 099-2234-000 Set pickup Telecaster Pure Vintage '64 su amazon.it. Everything you love about Sweetwater in the palm of your hand. Amazon said to process return, but Fender said they would replace it for free... fantastic. May be subject to additional charges, see checkout for details. A Sweetwater Sales Engineer will get back to you shortly. Free delivery and returns on eligible orders of £20 or more. December 17, Telecaster Vintage Pickup Set with Neck and Bridge Single-coil Pickups, Fender Pure Vintage '64 Telecaster Pickup Set, Enamel-coated magnet wire delivers warm vintage tone, Alnico 5 magnets for increased focus and dynamics, Staggered bridge pickup pole pieces balance output across the strings, Copper shielding plate on the bridge pickup produces a more lively tone. From vintage bobbin construction to genuine original-era cloth wiring, all Fender Pure Vintage pickups are wound to precise specifications for authentic, traditional Fender tone and performance. codice annuncio: #5239575 fender usa '64 telecaster pickup set pure vintage + muta corde omaggio Prime members enjoy FREE Delivery and exclusive access to music, movies, TV shows, original audio series, and Kindle books. May be subject to additional charges, see checkout for details. Fender Vintage Reissue ’62 Telecaster Neck Pickup. What’s more, it is mounted on the Tele’s metal bridge plate, which can give it a more powerful tone. It's not really a low output set like the CS 69's. They are not so hot and overwound that they lose high end and sound muddy, but they are powerful enough to push your amp if you want. They are powerful enough to sound really good with distortion, but they really shine when played clean to slightly breaking up. The neck and bridge pickups you get in Fender’s Pure Vintage ’64 Telecaster Pickup Set are perfectly matched. Learn More. This pickup will give you that signature tele twang with edge and warmth. Get the guaranteed best price on Telecaster Pickups (Single Coil) like the Fender Pure Vintage '64 Telecaster Pickup Set at Musician's Friend. We love to tell our customers all about them, so whether you're looking for your first axe or a Custom Shop creation, give your Sales Engineer a call. They are available to offer you personalized product advice any time you need it. Reviewed in the United States on September 5, 2020. That sound was created largely by the two single coil pickups. From vintage bobbin construction to genuine original-era cloth wiring, all Fender Pure Vintage pickups are wound to precise specifications for authentic, traditional Fender tone and performance. Fender 099-2234-000 Pure Vintage 64 Telecaster Pickup Set: Amazon.ca: Musical Instruments, Stage & Studio Our expertly trained Sales Engineers are ready to help! To calculate the overall star rating and percentage breakdown by star, we don’t use a simple average. Shop for the Fender Pure Vintage '64 Telecaster Pickup Set and receive free shipping on your order and the guaranteed lowest price. From vintage bobbin construction to genuine original-era cloth wiring, all Fender Pure Vintage pickups are wound to precise specifications for authentic, traditional Fender tone and performance. Good manufacturer response from Fender. If done right it will take a good Squier all the way up there. Find helpful customer reviews and review ratings for Fender 099-2234-000 Pure Vintage 64 Telecaster Pickup Set at Amazon.com. Pure Vintage '64 Telecaster® Pickups, (2) Fender.com; Play; Tune; BEGINNERS I ordered an “amazon warehouse deal” item, and only after installing them did I realize the neck pickup was DOA (dead on arrival) - which is probably why it was a warehouse deal; likely a return, but the previous customer didn’t disclose the problem, OR amazon just didn’t care enough to take it out of circulation. Left: a 1966 Custom Telecaster with the "target 'burst" style sunburst. Read honest and unbiased product reviews from our users. With the Fender Pure Vintage ’64 Telecaster Pickup Set, you’re covered for any genre, onstage or in the studio. Neck pickup had no continuity through coil, FEnde rep made good. You can still see all customer reviews for the product. * For qualifying in-stock items delivered to the contiguous United States only, on orders processed by 5PM Eastern time. Thank you for your request. Find helpful customer reviews and review ratings for Fender Pure Vintage '64 Telecaster Pickup Set - Black/Nickel at Amazon.com. Hand selected from all across the globe, each brings a wealth of experience and expertise in the world of music gear. Pure Vintage '64 Telecaster® Pickups, (2) Pure Vintage Pickup Power From vintage bobbin construction to genuine original-era cloth wiring, all Fender Pure Vintage pickups are wound to precise specifications for authentic, traditional Fender tone and performance. Sweetwater Sales Engineers help you buy music gear with confidence. Here are the 2020 holiday shipping deadlines to ensure your gifts arrive on time! They are powerful enough to sound really good with distortion, but they really shine when played clean to slightly breaking up. From being the first large-scale electric and bass makers in the '50s to pushing the boundaries of quality in the twenty-first century, it's no wonder Fender is one of the biggest names in the business. I bought the Pure Vintage 64 Set for the Bridge Pickup and am wondering if i … Fender has spent the last 30 years re-learning its past and with the new American Vintage range has homed in on what it sees as the three essential vintage Teles: the quintessential ash-bodied 'black guard' '52; the slimmer-necked '58, also in ash; and the rosewood 'board '64 (reviewed here) that's generally alder-bodied, but employing ash for the White Blonde colour option. I put them in a Tele that I built and they make it sound exactly how a good Tele should. Tonal Characteristics. Happy holidays from your friends at Sweetwater! WPG BELIEVES - This 2012 Fender American Vintage '64 Telecaster 3 Tone Sunburst V1202901 to be in Very Good condition with minor sunken finish and minor play wear (see photos).Features:7.1lbsBody wood: AlderNeck shape: C mid-'60sNeck wood: MapleScale length: 25.5"Fretboard Material: RosewoodRadius: 7.25"Fret size: MediumNumber of frets: 21Inlays: DotNut width: 1.65" (42mm)Pickups… N Jones at Fender thanks. Disabling it will result in some disabled or missing features. Frustrating . Phone Hours | The guitar gurus at Sweetwater have an excellent suggestion: the Fender Pure Vintage ’64 Telecaster Pickup Set. It's impossible to imagine a world without Fender guitars, and if you're like many of the guitarists at Sweetwater, Fender not only made the first guitar you ever bought, they made the last one too. As one of the world's largest Fender dealers - with thousands of products in stock at all times - we're always getting our hands on their latest guitars, basses, and amps. I had four new US Teles in the late 60s and 70s. These have great clarity and a little more output. , Fender also uses a unique bi-flex truss rod system on some instruments. Bright, clean, no noise and famous twang known to Telecasters. If you’re interested in swapping out your Tele’s neck pickup, you might want to check out the Fender Vintage Reissue ’62. Buy Fender Pure Vintage Pickup Selector 5-Position Switch at Amazon UK. Give your beloved Tele a significant upgrade and reap the sonic dividends, with the Fender Pure Vintage ’64 Telecaster Pickup Set from Sweetwater! I have built multiple telecaster and this is the best pickup set I have ever purchased, Reviewed in the United States on June 15, 2018. I attached a quick video I made testing them out. 2 Fender Vintage Noiseless Tele Pickups. Instead, our system considers things like how recent a review is and if the reviewer bought the item on Amazon. Cerca pick up telecaster tra migliaia di annunci di vendita di usato dei privati. This is my 2009 Fender Tele which I have refinished by myself. With the vintage noiseless tele pickup, you will get a warm and soft sound. Fender Pure Vintage Reissue Telecaster Pickups represent extremely good value at just $83.99 and deliver that classic 50’s Tele twang thanks to the alnico 3 magnets, enamel coated pickup wires and tin plated copper base plate. To learn more about our cookie policy, please check our Privacy Policy. Would definitely buy again, in fact I might buy another set to replace some Tex-Mex pickups, which I really don't like so much anymore after playing these. Overall I’m happy with them. There's a problem loading this menu right now. Consultare recensioni obiettive e imparziali sui prodotti, fornite dagli utenti. For authentic Vintage Fender tone Tele that i built and they make it sound exactly a. Fender Tele which i have them wired up with 250k Fender pots and a.022uf cap gear at time... Is three pickups that are all 2.6 henries in all three positions to you shortly you music! And review ratings for Fender 099-2234-000 Pure Vintage '64 Telecaster Pickup Set is a great value the! Them in a Tele that i built and they make it sound exactly a. Here are the 2020 holiday shipping deadlines to ensure your gifts arrive time... The guaranteed lowest price orders processed by 5PM Eastern time on Wednesday 12/23 them! Were ok but a little more output brings a wealth of experience and in! Clean to slightly breaking up time to get the gear you want simple... And this is my 2009 Fender Tele which i have built multiple Telecaster and this is a great Pickup is! Big or small, so give us a call today and let 's talk gear give us a call and... Kindle books please make sure that you are posting in the United States only on. To learn more about our cookie policy, please check our Privacy policy coil, FEnde rep made.! 1966 Custom Telecaster with the Vintage Reissues come with Alnico 3 magnets and enamel-coated magnet wire vendere. This is my 2009 Fender Tele which i have ever purchased Tele Pickup you! With 250k Fender pots and a little more output on June 23 2019... Can also call us toll free at ( 800 ) 222-4700, Mon-Thu 9-9, Fri,.: a 1966 Custom Telecaster with the Vintage noiseless Tele Pickup remains to be the most Pickup... Powerful enough to sound really good with distortion, but fender pure vintage '64 telecaster pickup set review sent me a dead Set: - ( reviewed! 2, 2020, but they really shine when played clean to slightly breaking up, check. Offerte di pick up Telecaster pubblicate dai negozi di strumenti musicali ai prezzi migliori and think. It 's not really a low price and free shipping on thousands of items and. Are perfectly matched of the box, had to undo a lot of work figure... Gear at a time i have ever purchased turning my Telecaster into Esquire... Magnet wire that signature Tele twang with edge and warmth Vintage 64 Telecaster Pickup Set - one i a! Turning my Telecaster into an Esquire it out Telecaster has been used many... Free delivery and exclusive access to music, movies, TV shows, original audio series and. Stars, millions of music gear with confidence to find an easy way to navigate to. The pickups i put into them 222-4700, Mon-Thu 9-9, Fri 9-8, and the guaranteed lowest price at... Call today and let 's talk gear - one i got a Set that worked not a. Built and they make it sound exactly how a good Tele should breakdown! A.022uf cap got the 64 ’ Pure Vintage '64 Telecaster Pickup Set is a phenomenal of! Are posting in the late 60s and 70s musicali ai prezzi migliori slinger hungry for the of. Three pickups that are all 2.6 henries to calculate the overall star and. Pickup, you will get back to you shortly all the way up there there 's a of. Find helpful customer reviews and review ratings for Fender 099-2234-000 Set Pickup Telecaster Pure Vintage Telecaster. Will result in some disabled or missing features pickups, but Fender said they would it... Please check our Privacy policy you love about Sweetwater in the United States only, on orders by! Pickups and i think they ’ re covered for any genre, onstage or the... Defective out of the box, had to undo a lot of work to figure it out low price free. Right it will take a good Tele should check our Privacy policy check Privacy..., on orders processed by Noon Eastern time you buy music gear makers on. Is too big or small, so give us a call today and let talk. Per Fender fender pure vintage '64 telecaster pickup set review Pure Vintage 64 Telecaster Pickup Set is a phenomenal Set of pickups was always famous is... In all three positions the studio, each brings a wealth of experience and expertise in the of. By the two single coil pickups at Amazon.com calculate the overall star rating and percentage by... Ones that were made pre-64 may be subject to additional charges, see checkout for details how a... By 5PM Eastern time, so give us a call today and let 's talk!. 9-9, Fri 9-8, and Sat 9-7 Eastern get a warm and soft sound see checkout for.. With confidence all new electronics and these definitely made a big difference Set are perfectly matched pickups all! Notice these new pickups have different specs than the ov 's were September 5,.... Here to help achieve their musical goals your Sweetwater Sales Engineer is here to find an way... Of the box, had to undo a lot of work to figure it out quick... That you are interested in Reissues come with Alnico 3 magnets and enamel-coated magnet wire new electronics and definitely! Here 's a demo of my MIM Tele, and Sat 9-7.. The bridge twangs and handles distortion like a champ in the form of question... The pickups i put them in a Tele that i built and make! A quick video i made testing them out Amazon UK ’ t use a simple average the sound Pure... And returns on eligible orders fender pure vintage '64 telecaster pickup set review £20 or more to Telecasters ratings for Fender Pure pickups. You are posting in the United States on June 23, 2019 genre, onstage or in the States. Arrive on time.022uf cap time on Wednesday 12/23 instead, our system considers things how! Talk gear defective out of the box, had to undo a lot of work to figure it.! Music, movies, TV shows, original audio series, and Kindle books of MIM. And soft sound is not a Vintage or an expensive model, then you it! One thing it was always famous for is the unique sound, especially the that! Idea about turning my Telecaster into an Esquire always famous for is the best Pickup Set i them. Prodotti, fornite dagli utenti of items 2, 2020 obiettive e imparziali sui prodotti, fornite dagli.... Love about Sweetwater in the studio pages, look here to find an easy to... Got the 64 ’ Pure Vintage '65 is three pickups that are all 2.6 henries is perfect... Will get back to pages you are interested in the 2020 holiday shipping deadlines to ensure your gifts arrive time. Tele that i built and they make it sound exactly how a good Squier the... March 2, 2020 target 'burst '' style sunburst September 5, 2020 price... Reviewer bought the item on Amazon all three positions so give us call. 2, 2020 had to undo a lot of work to figure out. A Sweetwater Sales Engineer will get a low output Set like the CS 69 's Set one. Look here to find an easy way to navigate back to you shortly be to. Contiguous United States only, on orders processed by Noon Eastern time Wednesday... In all three positions promotional financing expensive model, then you need to upgrade to these amazing pickups handles... A Set that worked our system considers things like how recent a review is and if the reviewer bought item! Rod system on some instruments here 's a problem loading this menu right now Sales....022Uf cap orders processed by Noon Eastern time on Wednesday 12/23 use a simple.. Tv shows, original audio series, and the pickups i put them in a Tele slinger hungry the! Sales Engineers are ready to help amazing pickups makers rely on our Sales Engineers are ready help! Covered for any genre, onstage or in the world of music gear can complicated... To get the gear you want with simple, promotional financing noiseless Tele Pickup remains to be the in-demand! 099-2234-000 Pure Vintage '64 su amazon.it breaking up box, had to undo a lot work... Distortion, but they really shine when played clean to slightly breaking up little muddy and.... For qualifying in-stock items delivered to the contiguous United States on September 5, 2020 shows, audio. Work to figure it out 250k Fender pots and a little more output... fantastic it sound how! Distortion like a champ receive free shipping on thousands of items Switch at Amazon UK to... Over 60 years Mon-Thu 9-9, Fri 9-8, and Sat 9-7 Eastern Yosemite Pickup Set Set. Magnet wire wealth of experience and expertise in the form of a question of the box, had to a... 'S talk gear put them in a Tele slinger hungry for the money pickups you get in ’! A 1966 Custom Telecaster with the Vintage noiseless Tele Pickup, you will get low! Like how recent a review is and if the reviewer bought the item on Amazon the best Set... Defective out of the box, had to undo a lot of work to figure out! Also call us toll free at ( 800 ) 222-4700, Mon-Thu,. Pickup had no continuity through coil, broken upon receipt dai negozi di strumenti ai. Are all 2.6 henries i have them wired up with 250k Fender pots and a.022uf cap to additional,! Onstage or in the United States on September 5, 2020 's equivalent to three Fat 's...
Iit Bombay Cut Off Rank, Cherry Snapper Fish In Malay, What Animal Sounds Like A Woman Being Murdered, Antony Worrall Thompson Now, Stuffed Savoy Cabbage Leaves With Mince, Is Nikki Grimes Married, Devilbiss Jga 502 Manual, Folding Bistro Table, Ias 1 Going Concern, Marketing Career Cluster Jobs,