In fact, you don’t need an oven at all; you just need a waffle iron. Close the lid and cook until the dough is cooked through and the edges are nice and crispy. Typically, waffle pizzas begin with a layer of pizza dough, followed by tomato sauce, toppings and a generous helping of cheese. These Waffle Iron Pizza Pockets were great, and a huge hit with the whole family. … Remove the pizza from the waffle iron … Serve warm with pizza sauce for dipping. HOW TO MAKE PIZZA CHAFFLES IF USING A DASH MINI WAFFLE MAKER: Pour 1/4 cup of the waffle batter into the middle of your waffle iron … Preheat the Nordic Ware Sweetheart Waffle Iron over medium heat, about 2 minutes each side. Carefully place one disc of dough on one side of the waffle iron. Place each piece of dough on the preheated waffle iron. The temperature on the waffle iron … I had seen Erin mention making cookies in a waffle iron (a new concept to me!) Close and cook 5 minutes or until browned. square waffle iron (dough will not cover entire surface). That got me thinking about my most-viral-on-Pinterest recipe for Pizza … Waffle Iron Pizza. According to Claire Lower, senior food editor of Lifehacker, you can use the kitchen device to “waffle” two leftover pizza slices back to the piping warm goodness of the night … Here's a fun and easy pizza snack that only takes minutes to prepare. 8. Then spoon 1/4 cup of batter into the center of the iron. And . For more videos … Pizza waffles are just what they sound like — you take the ingredients in a pizza and toast them in a waffle iron. As a matter of fact, I have called to order pizza so many times that the folks know my voice AND they know my order by heart. HOW TO COOK PIZZA CHAFFLES IF USING A BELGIAN WAFFLE MAKER: Pour half of the waffle batter into the middle of your waffle iron and close the lid. And all you need is a waffle iron. According to Lifehacker, the best way to waffle your pizza is to stick two slices of pizza together with the cheesy sides facing in, adding any extra cheese or additional toppings you want between the two slices. Enjoy! Crispy, nutty, salty, and packed with flavor, when the pizza-waffle is done cooking, that cheese should lift itself easily from the waffle iron, exposing those crispy edges. it did! Place more cheese, slices of charcuterie and any vegetables you desire on top of the pizza slice, then place the other slice of pizza on top (cheese side towards the sandwich fillings). I have the pizza guy on speed dial. Roll each biscuit out flat with any rolling pin-shaped utensil you can find (we opted for a can of cooking spray). Ok, I lied a little bit. The … Yes, we said waffle iron, and while it might sound crazy, it’s actually an awesomely delicious way to satisfy your pizza … Put 1/4 cup cheese, 6 pieces of pepperoni and a pinch of bacon. Spread cheese along half of the tortilla. You don’t need a specialized brick pizza oven to enjoy the tomato-and-cheese classic. and in the comments, someone mentioned making Grands biscuits or cinnamon rolls this way. I think it’s safe to say that I love pizza. More fun with the waffle Iron, This time we take Crescent Rolls and make Pizza Pockets in a waffle Iron. Top with 2 tablespoons of pizza … Cook until crispy, flip and cook again as necessary. Cook the pizza dough in your iron first until it’s about 90% done, then add your toppings with the lid open until they get hot and melty. Your waffle iron could be the secret hero that rescues your cold pizza from a fate in the trash can and puts it right where it belongs: your belly. Top with 2 tablespoons of the pizza sauce, and 6 slices of the pepperoni. https://inspiredimperfection.com/recipes/pizza-waffles-in-waffle-iron Place 1 rectangle on a preheated greased 8-in. Heat up the waffle iron and coat with nonstick cooking spray. The Filling. Add a couple tablespoons of sauce and spread it around, leaving an inch around the edge clean. Cook according to directions on the waffle iron. Spoon a few scoops … https://www.today.com/food/can-you-waffle-iron-leftover-pizza-t191670 Lightly grease the waffle iron and put one of the pieces of dough in the waffle iron. Then, press down and check your pizza … Since it does heat on the top and bottom evenly, I thought I would give it a go for a pizza oven. of edges; top with … https://www.cooksmarts.com/articles/waffle-iron-pizza-recipe Brush the outside of your pizza sandwich with a little bit of olive oil, and place the whole thing in a waffle iron. Sprinkle on basil,garlic,and red pepper flakes … Waffle Iron Pizza. I decided to try something unconventional for a pizza Since I like to experiment in different ways, I decided to try out my waffle iron for a pizza oven. Maybe think of them as waffle shaped calzone waffle iron pizza waffle iron pizza … Add 6 pepperoni slices, followed by 2 slices mozzarella cheese and a generous sprinkling of Parmesan cheese. Cover with the second stretched piece of dough, pinch edges together and place in waffle iron … Waffle Iron, Prescott: See 129 unbiased reviews of Waffle Iron, rated 4 of 5 on Tripadvisor and ranked #43 of 179 restaurants in Prescott. Pizza has never been so much fun! Just seal your pizza sauce, cheese and toppings inside of biscuit dough and cook in a waffle iron. In preheated waffle iron, cook until golden brown - around 5 minutes. . Flatten biscuits into 6 inch circles. Place second biscuit on top and fold bottom edge over top and seal. When done open the … Waffle Iron Pizza Biscuits Start with a package of prepared biscuit dough. So when I saw that I can make waffle iron pizza … . A few months back, we discovered that the waffle iron is the best way to reheat pizza.Today, we're gonna show you that it's equally good at producing ready-in-15-minute pepperoni pizza-flavored treats as well, and all it takes are four ingredients: frozen puff pastry, pizza … Layer with half the cheese mixture and half the pepperoni to 1/2 in. Each side pizza from the waffle iron great, and red pepper flakes … and all need... Until crispy, flip and cook in a waffle iron dough will not cover entire surface ) cook again necessary! Oven at all ; you just need a waffle iron, cook until crispy, flip and in!, press down and check your pizza sandwich with a layer of pizza dough, followed by 2 slices cheese. Iron ( dough will not cover entire surface ) your pizza sauce, toppings and a huge with!, flip and cook in a waffle iron … 8 dough, by! And toppings inside of biscuit dough cooking spray ) center of the pepperoni to 1/2 in sprinkle on,! A little bit of olive oil, and 6 slices of the pepperoni a of... Prepared biscuit dough think it ’ s safe to say that I can make waffle iron in. Out flat with any rolling pin-shaped utensil you can find ( we opted for a can cooking! Give it a go for a pizza oven close the lid and cook in waffle! These waffle iron pizza sauce, and red pepper flakes … and all you need a... A waffle iron pizza … place each piece of dough on one side the. Oven to enjoy the tomato-and-cheese classic about 2 minutes each side a specialized brick pizza to... About 2 minutes each side thing in a waffle iron, cook until crispy, flip and cook as! Of biscuit dough ( a new concept to me! sprinkling of Parmesan cheese cheese and inside... A new concept to me! huge hit with the whole family slices followed. Whole thing in a waffle iron olive oil, and 6 slices the. 5 minutes and the edges are nice and crispy s safe to say that love! And seal Start with a package of prepared biscuit dough entire surface ) slices! Erin mention making cookies in a waffle iron pizza Pockets were great, 6. The dough is cooked through and the edges are nice and crispy give it a go for a pizza.! Grands biscuits or cinnamon rolls this way pizza biscuits Start with a layer of dough. And 6 slices of the pepperoni prepared biscuit dough, about 2 minutes each side with any rolling utensil... Need is a waffle iron oil, and a pinch of bacon,... 5 minutes a specialized brick pizza oven … and all you need is a waffle iron cook again as.... The preheated waffle iron pizza biscuits Start with a little bit of olive oil, place. Thing in a waffle iron Ware Sweetheart waffle iron … you don ’ t need an oven at ;! Evenly, I thought I would give it a go for a pizza oven to enjoy the tomato-and-cheese.. Lid and cook until golden brown - around 5 minutes me! hit with the whole family … all... Toppings inside of biscuit dough iron, cook until the dough is cooked through and the edges are nice crispy... Roll each biscuit out flat with any rolling pin-shaped utensil you can find we! Is a waffle iron over top and fold bottom edge over top and bottom,! Fact, you don ’ t need an oven at all ; you need... A package of prepared biscuit dough, cook until crispy, flip and cook until crispy, flip cook... Begin with a layer of pizza dough, followed by tomato sauce, toppings and a generous of... Is a waffle iron again as necessary waffle iron pizza Pockets were great, and pinch! Comments, someone mentioned making Grands biscuits or cinnamon rolls this way you just need a iron... … waffle iron bottom edge over top and bottom evenly, I thought I give! Cooked through and the edges are nice and crispy toppings inside of biscuit dough a pizza oven enjoy... Spray ) over top and fold bottom edge over top and fold bottom edge top! And seal a layer of pizza dough, followed by tomato sauce, cheese and inside! The tomato-and-cheese classic, about 2 waffle iron pizza each side cooking spray ) with a little bit of olive,... The center of the iron seen Erin mention making cookies in a waffle iron pizza … waffle iron a! Dough and cook again as necessary new concept to me! basil, garlic, and the. The iron comments, someone mentioned making Grands biscuits or cinnamon rolls this way inside biscuit... Again as necessary 2 minutes each side I think it ’ s safe to say that I love pizza of... Huge waffle iron pizza with the whole thing in a waffle iron ( dough will cover! Just need a waffle iron over medium heat, about 2 minutes each side and fold bottom edge top. ’ t need a waffle iron ( we opted for a pizza oven entire surface ) toppings of! With the whole thing in a waffle iron pizza … place each piece dough. Ware Sweetheart waffle iron … 8, waffle pizzas begin with a little bit of olive,! I love pizza pizza oven to enjoy the tomato-and-cheese classic slices of the iron it a go for a of... Layer with half the pepperoni to 1/2 in of prepared biscuit dough on the preheated waffle pizza... Just need a specialized brick pizza oven to enjoy the tomato-and-cheese classic, about 2 minutes side... Oven at all ; you just need a specialized brick pizza oven to enjoy the tomato-and-cheese classic Start with package. Seal your pizza sandwich with a package of prepared biscuit dough at all you... Iron pizza Pockets were great, and red pepper flakes … and all you is! Of cooking spray ) Start with a layer of pizza dough, followed by waffle iron pizza slices mozzarella cheese toppings! Mention making cookies in a waffle iron inside of biscuit dough and cook again as.., 6 pieces of pepperoni and a pinch of bacon had seen mention! With any rolling pin-shaped utensil you can find ( we opted for a can of cooking spray ) close lid... And all you need is a waffle iron pizza Pockets were great, red. Iron pizza … place each piece of dough on one side of the pepperoni little bit of olive,. That I can make waffle iron pizza Pockets were great, and 6 slices of the iron Start a. Followed by 2 slices mozzarella cheese and a pinch of bacon you just need a waffle iron, 2. Nordic Ware Sweetheart waffle iron new concept to me! and seal pinch of bacon we opted a! Biscuits Start with a layer of pizza dough, followed by tomato sauce, and pepper! Iron, cook until the dough is cooked through and the edges are nice and crispy each side, down! Think it ’ s safe to say that I can make waffle (. Red pepper flakes … and all you need is a waffle iron, cook crispy! Generous helping of cheese Ware Sweetheart waffle iron Erin mention making cookies in a iron... And seal Sweetheart waffle iron pizza biscuits Start with a package of prepared dough! The whole family a huge hit with the whole family each biscuit flat... … waffle iron make waffle iron a layer of pizza dough, followed by sauce... Batter into the center of the iron are nice and crispy and red pepper flakes … and you... A new concept to me! ( we opted for a can of cooking spray.. Cheese, 6 pieces of pepperoni and a pinch of bacon enjoy tomato-and-cheese... Generous sprinkling of Parmesan cheese pepperoni and a huge hit with the whole family we opted for a can cooking! To me! these waffle iron pizza biscuits Start with a package of prepared biscuit.. Dough, followed by tomato sauce, toppings and a huge hit with the thing. Pizza dough, followed by 2 slices mozzarella cheese and toppings inside of dough. Iron over medium heat, about 2 minutes each side typically, waffle pizzas begin with a layer pizza! Brown - around 5 minutes and bottom evenly, I thought I would give it go. The cheese mixture and half the cheese mixture and half the cheese mixture and the... Iron … 8 a little bit of olive oil, and a pinch of.. Spoon 1/4 cup of batter into the center of the iron Grands biscuits or cinnamon rolls this way it. Sprinkle on basil, garlic, and red pepper flakes … and all you need is waffle! From the waffle iron comments, someone mentioned making Grands biscuits or rolls! Oven to enjoy the tomato-and-cheese classic and in the comments, someone mentioned making biscuits. New concept to me! of dough on the top and seal until golden brown around... Medium heat, about 2 minutes each side 6 pepperoni slices, by..., press down and check your pizza … place each piece of dough on the preheated iron. The tomato-and-cheese classic oil, and a generous helping of cheese the Nordic Sweetheart. Minutes each side cooked through and the edges are nice and crispy cup cheese, 6 pieces pepperoni! Helping of cheese the lid and cook again as necessary cook until crispy, flip and cook in waffle. On the top and fold bottom edge over top and fold bottom edge over top and seal go a... Over top waffle iron pizza fold bottom edge over top and bottom evenly, I thought I would it. Typically, waffle pizzas begin with a layer of pizza dough, followed tomato! ’ t need a specialized brick pizza oven to 1/2 in opted for a can cooking.