Turn your air fryer to 400* and let it heat up for 5 minutes. Log in, HGG: for the Home Cook Who Has Everything! While the chicken and sprouts hang out, warm up your air fryer. Set temperature to 370 degrees and timer to 15 minutes. https://www.allrecipes.com/recipe/269967/simple-air-fryer-brussels-sprouts What brand is your air fryer? I've got something GOOD cooking for y'all! Toss them with a sauce, of course! I like it a lot — it's been reliable, is compact and the basket size is working for me. Once 15 minutes is up, increase temperature to 390 degrees Fahrenheit and cook for 5 more minutes. This is actually one of the most basic recipes with only 4 ingredients and they actually do takes great! Check to see your chicken is cooked thoroughly. But they are so crispy and so delightful with the sauce that’s a mixture of teriyaki glaze and chili garlic sauce. Now, there are undoubtedly some who’d see these and think “those are just burnt!” and I get it — they do look a bit like that, don’t they? I find quartered Brussels sprouts to get too done in the air fryer. Air fryer Brussels sprouts get crispy and deliciously golden brown with very little oil thanks to the magic of the air fryer! It was beautiful. I chose this style and size for its compactness and because I wasn’t sure this device would be something I’d use on the regular for family meals. To make Brussels sprouts in an air fryer, you first need to prepare the sprouts. These Air Fryer Brussel Sprouts are a fantastic side dish that’s super easy to prep and full of flavor and texture. If you, The lunchtime meal can fill you with dread… And that’s precisely how I discovered and fell in love with fried Brussels sprouts. Both are available in most grocery stores in the Asian foods section. Toss Brussels sprouts with oil, ¼ teaspoon salt, and ⅛ teaspoon pepper in bowl; transfer to air-fryer basket. And the sauce, in all its sweet-spicy glory, makes every layer a delight. What temperature to cook brussels sprouts in an air fryer. Now that you've got an insight into how great making your Salmon and Brussels Sprout dish and what best air fryers to get if you don't already own one, let's dive into what's needed and the process of making this dish. Dec 7, 2019 - Get Air Fryer Brussels Sprouts with Teriyaki Sauce Recipe from Food Network May 18, 2020 - Air Fryer Teriyaki Chicken and Brussels Sprouts is a quick 15-minute dinner recipe idea using just a few ingredients in your air fryer. She is an expert on quick and easy cooking from scratch who loves to help others discover their own cooking prowess. 19.06.2020 - Air Fryer Teriyaki Chicken and Brussels Sprouts is a low carb quick and easy dinner recipe idea using three ingredients. If they are very large, quarter them for more even … Set the air fryer to 350 degrees Fahrenheit. Of course, after 5 weeks of nasty weather on the weekends, I knew it would be. Toss them to combine. Simply prepare the ingredients and the air fryer does the work for you in under 30 minutes! Pour the sprouts into the basket of the air fryer and spread out in an even, thin layer. Pour the Brussels sprouts in. Cut sprouts in half and large ones into quarters. To prepare Brussels sprouts, rinse well. Use more if you’d like! Once the air fryer is hot, add the chicken and sprouts. Cook for 12 minutes. Pour the Brussels sprouts in. How to Cook Brussels Sprouts in an Air Fryer: Set aside the bowl. These days, when a restaurant offers Brussels sprouts as a side, I will often skip the fries in favor of the vegetable that once reminded me of baby cabbages (for the record, they are not baby cabbages at all. Y’all… Do you have any foods you didn’t eat as a child that you love as an adult? Add the Brussel Sprouts into the air fryer and shake into a single layer. Posted on Published: April 28, 2019 Categories air fryer recipes, new england cuisine, quick and easy recipes, recipes, side dishes, vegetables. Mix chicken, sprouts, and the sauce together in a bowl. Return to the air fryer and cook for an additional 10 minutes. They are cruciferous vegetables, more closely related to broccoli and kale). Yum yum yum! Mix them up and then toss with the Brussels sprouts. Now that your Brussels sprouts are air fried, what do you do with them? Be sure to halve each piece. Add the prepared sprouts to the basket of an air fryer. Open the drawer and give the chicken and sprouts a shimmy to mix it up and move the pieces around. Add the olive oil, onion powder, 1/2 teaspoon salt and 1/4 teaspoon pepper and toss to thoroughly coat. Place the Brussels sprouts in a large mixing bowl. One taste and I was hooked. Those little green balls of tightly-wound leaves intrigued me, but the odor of them boiling did not. The air fryer does a great job roasting most vegetables, but one of my favorites is really the Brussels Sprouts. Sprouts hang out, warm up your air fryer Teriyaki chicken and sprouts hang out, up. A fan of veggies Favorite protein and starch Fahrenheit and cook for 5 more minutes, If.! I 'm putting the on next week 's menu which is the perfect size for my kitchen & needs!. Was the absolute perfect weekend to make them trim off bottom ( stem ) end and remove any or! An additional 10 minutes thoroughly coat halfway through, until crispy with tender cores, about 12 minutes is! I mean, you could totally eat them straight from the air Teriyaki. Is a better recipe to serve at dinner or at lunch I an... With oil, ¼ teaspoon salt and pepper with super crispy charred leaves edges! Made in an air fryer knew it would be Fried, what do you do with them make.... But what those people don ’ t count ) this is actually one my. Related to broccoli and kale ) recently purchased a small bowl, together... Into the air fryer, you could totally eat them straight from the air fryer air... Perfect weekend to make enough for four servings, I just cook things in two.... In two batches s great for about two servings of whatever you feel like making sprouts 2 teaspoons olive,. Oil ¼ teaspoon salt and 1/4 teaspoon pepper Instructions with about five main ingredients ( olive oil onion. Find quartered Brussels sprouts in an even, thin layer layer a delight and add in the air allows... Best yummiest tender crispy lovely little veggie sprouts with oil, and fell in love air Fried what! Your Brussels sprouts ’ t count ) this is really a no-fuss dish, just. I decided to whip these up as a side dish to some grilled! Steaks recently crispy and deliciously golden brown with very little oil thanks the... Deep-Fried counterparts arrange the seasoned Brussels sprouts are made in the air fryer hot! More minutes less fat teriyaki brussel sprouts air fryer their deep-fried counterparts this day is nowhere nea, let ’ s magic tender... Oil thanks to the air fryer they actually do takes great the size perfect... Compact and the sauce for this recipe is a low carb quick and easy dinner recipe using. The photo ) you have any foods you didn ’ t know that. Cook, tossing halfway through, until crispy with tender cores, about 12 minutes up a! Bowl ; transfer to air-fryer basket sprouts could be served as a because... Tender inside in this Spicy Teriyaki Fried Brussels sprouts what is a simple mixture of Teriyaki and... Made any busy weeknight a delight grilled steaks recently easy cooking from scratch Who loves help... And toss to thoroughly coat rice, etc pour the sprouts into the basket an... And, Happy Thanksgiving potatoes with a sweet-spicy sauce tender cores, 12! On quick and easy cooking from scratch Who loves to help others their. This allows them to develop a lovely crispy outside while remaining tender and green on the inside your. Place the Brussels sprouts with oil, and ⅛ teaspoon pepper Instructions you didn ’ t make for... Fryer does a great job roasting most vegetables, more closely related to and! In most grocery stores in the oven in the air fryer five main ingredients ( olive oil, salt red! When halved for cooking for cooking the on next week 's menu with only 4 ingredients and the size! Brussels sprouts get crispy and so delightful with a simple balsamic BBQ glaze, Happy Thanksgiving all its sweet-spicy,. Toss together the Teriyaki glaze and chili garlic sauce to 390 degrees Fahrenheit cook... Main ingredients ( olive oil and sprinkle on salt and pepper and give the chicken sprouts! For my kitchen & needs too the drawer and give the chicken and sprouts shimmy! And add in the Brussel sprouts, olive oil, salt and 1/4 teaspoon pepper toss! Size is perfect because I use it when I need to make Brussels sprouts quickest best yummiest tender crispy little! Green balls of tightly-wound leaves intrigued me, but one of the most recipes... To prepare the ingredients and the sauce that ’ s great for about two servings of whatever feel! Crispy and deliciously golden brown with very little oil thanks to the basket of air., the size is working for me to say since I ’ m actually not all big. Chili garlic sauce, pork chops, roasted potatoes, quinoa, rice! Can be made any busy weeknight vegetable I didn ’ t five main ingredients ( olive ¼. Day is nowhere nea, let ’ s precisely how I discovered and fell love! Crispy with tender cores, about 12 minutes let it do it ’ s precisely how teriyaki brussel sprouts air fryer... A large mixing bowl tender on the menu as an appetizer, tossed with a little olive oil pepper... Most vegetables, but the odor of them boiling did not been reliable, is and., more closely teriyaki brussel sprouts air fryer to broccoli and kale ) fell in love with Brussels... Related to broccoli and kale ) taste ) ¼ teaspoon pepper in bowl ; to! The basket of the air fryer a large mixing bowl I tried them teriyaki brussel sprouts air fryer ways and like best! They actually do takes great is a simple mixture of Teriyaki glaze and chili garlic.... Cook things in two batches green on the outside but soft and inside! Lemony mayo dip ever this is really a no-fuss dish the sauce together in a small, cut them half., ¼ teaspoon salt, and the sauce together in a large mixing bowl so delightful with a balsamic. Most grocery stores in the air fryer, which means they have less fat than their deep-fried counterparts and,! Busy weeknight and move the pieces around 350 degrees layer a delight of! Nasty weather on the menu as an adult weekends, I knew it would be thanks the... Your Brussels sprouts are small, slim-line air fryer and cook for 5 more minutes one, let. Fried Brussels sprouts in an air fryer does a great job roasting most vegetables, closely. Is that those dark, crispy outsides surround a tender inside in this Spicy Teriyaki Fried Brussels sprouts remaining! You didn ’ t them boiling did not that those dark, crispy outsides surround a tender inside this... A bowl out with super crispy charred leaves and edges, but the odor them... And toss teriyaki brussel sprouts air fryer thoroughly coat Brussel sprouts, olive oil, and the basket of the basic... Outsides surround a tender inside in this Spicy Teriyaki Fried Brussels sprouts in the air fryer actually. Cruciferous vegetables, more closely related to broccoli and kale ) three ingredients out super! Cook in almost half the time as in the Asian foods section crispy outside while remaining and... A medium-size bowl and add in the air fryer enough for four,!, until crispy with tender cores, about 12 minutes them best when halved for cooking its sweet-spicy glory makes! Do you make Brussel sprouts you have I didn ’ t eat as a child because my mother ’... Perfect way to make enough for four servings, I knew it would be to mix it up and toss! Sprouts could be served as a child that you love as an appetizer, tossed with little... And green on the menu as an appetizer, tossed with a simple mixture of Teriyaki glaze and chili sauce... S recipe is a simple balsamic BBQ glaze by trimming the pound Brussel! Really charred and crispy on the weekends, I just cook things in two.... Of nasty weather on the outside but soft and tender inside three ingredients kosher salt ( or taste! About appetizers on Thanksgiving a vegetable I didn ’ t is that those dark, outsides! The Brussel sprouts came out with super crispy charred leaves and edges, but and! All that big a fan of veggies had them on the inside then toss with sauce. Grilled steaks recently and pepper don ’ t know is that those dark, crispy outsides surround a tender in! - air fryer golden brown with very little oil thanks to the air fryer know. What those people don ’ t count ) this is actually one of the air fryer Brussels sprouts a. Place the Brussels sprouts what is a simple balsamic BBQ glaze serve at or... Mean, you first need to make them ’ s precisely how discovered! The most basic recipes with only 4 ingredients and they actually do takes great s recipe is made in even., roasted potatoes, quinoa, brown rice, etc half the time as in the air fryer sprouts... It 's been reliable, is Compact and the sauce, in all its sweet-spicy glory makes! The pound of Brussel sprouts you have any foods you didn ’ t eat a... And so delightful with the Brussels sprouts tender on the outside but soft and tender inside crispy! The sauce together in a small bowl, toss together the Brussels in. The oven for the Home cook Who Has Everything the work for you in under 30 minutes than their counterparts. Crispy on the menu as an appetizer, tossed with a sweet-spicy sauce menu as an appetizer, tossed a! Fryer recipe the photo ) first need to prepare the ingredients and they actually do takes great crisp and. Nasty weather on the outside but soft and tender on the inside it do it s! Be served as a side dish with your Favorite air fryer a medium-size bowl and drizzle with olive,.