Do not buy this product. Find helpful customer reviews and review ratings for Paul Mitchell Unisex Awapuhi Wild Ginger Mirrorsmooth Conditioner, 6.8 Ounce at Amazon.com. 2,919 Reviews Scanned. Reviewed in the United States on May 9, 2017. Disappointed. So you are not disappointed after buying it and in accordance with the product you need. See 135 member reviews and photos. Consistently my hair looks very healthy and shiny even without conditioner. Poor Quality. I'll give you some tips before you decide to buy Paul Mitchell Original Awapuhi Shampoo & The Detangler Conditioner Liter Duo. I thought my hair had changed with my increasing age, Reviewed in the United States on May 9, 2014, Reviewed in the United States on April 11, 2018. oz.) With this one, a single washing with the Awapuhi will resurrect my zombie hair from the walking dead. See 30 member reviews and photos. If you have forgotten or ran out of bar soap Paul Mitchell Awapuhi shampoo works great I would highly recommend someone to try Pul Mtchell Awapuhi shampoo in place of their regular body wash. Not what I expected. Awapuhi Wild Ginger Keratin Cream Rinse Conditioner, 8.5 Fl Oz . It also analyzes reviews to verify trustworthiness. Read honest and unbiased product reviews … Eliminates frizz. Paul Mitchell Awapuhi Wild Ginger Moisturizing Lather Shampoo: rated 4 out of 5 on MakeupAlley. I’m not sure if they dilute the conditioner, but it does not work. I’m very disappointed that they are charging $50 with no option for returns because it is so bad. Reviewed in the United States on 5 March 2017. The Paul Mitchell Awapuhi shampoo has the perfect repair formula to treat dry, dull, brittle, and lifeless locks. I'll give you some tips before you decide to buy Paul Mitchell Awapuhi Wild Ginger Shampoo & Conditioner Duo Liters 33.8 oz. My wife's hair is quite thin and fragile on the ends because it was bleached several times. Its runny, and the scent isn't fresh and invigorating. I love the Awapuhi shampoo for its rich texture, its fresh fragrance and the wonderful way it cleans my hair...so clean it squeaks. Paul Mitchell Awapuhi Shampoo: rated 4 out of 5 on MakeupAlley. Never happens with this shampoo. However, I bought this size from Amazon thinking it was a great value, but it was awful. Reviewed in the United States on 7 January 2020. It I have somewhat oily hair and I wash it everyday. Reviewed in the United States on December 14, 2016. Apart from giving your hair a good cleanse, this shampoo also locks in moisture. After buying a number of shampoos purely for the smell or the "brand" I decided to go back to when my hair looked the best - when my salon only used this shampoo on my head. 6. But I have a TON of it. My hair is very dry and damaged. Reviewed in the United States on 4 June 2016. Great long-lasting scent on my hair all day long and daily usage has truly made my hair shine and very smooth! Unlimited FREE fast delivery, video streaming & more. You can edit your question or post anyway. 2. 7. It does not dry my hair out, just leaves it fresh and clean. In … I'll give you some tips before you decide to buy Paul Mitchell Original Awapuhi Shampoo & The Detangler Conditioner Liter Duo. Read honest and unbiased product reviews from our users. This shampoo is light enough not to weigh my hair down, makes it silky smooth, gives me a little volume, and gives me decent second-day hair while smelling subtle and lovely. The Paul Mitchell® Conditioner™ is the perfect leave-in moisturizing conditioner to smooth hair, reduce static, prevent dryness and get weary strands back in beautiful shape.Within the conditioner, Hawaiian awapuhi helps balance moisture while wheat-derived conditioners improve … After your hair is dried, that feeling goes away and It doesn't leave your hair dry or tangly. LOve this shampoo not too bubbly rinses well. Did You Know? It does come in a larger bottle so IDK. Sure enough, the light scent and excellent cleansing properties returned me to this shampoo if I want my hair to look the best. When I first washed my hair with it, it felt weird because of how it cleans all of the old product off of your hair. Exclusive KeraTriplex blend helps repair every strand and protect against damage, while awapuhi extract softens and adds shine. Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question. I won't buy this one again for that reason. I've wanted to try this shampoo for a few years now but could never find it at a decent price. I am pro trained in Paul Mitchell as well (have my cosmetology schooling from them), and really didn’t have high hopes for this being legit, but it’s the real deal! Amazing smell. I recommend this product. Find helpful customer reviews and review ratings for Paul Mitchell Original Awapuhi Shampoo, 1000 ml at Amazon.com. You may try to find comparable items and sometimes it helps in selecting purchase. Reviewed in the United States on June 24, 2019. so i purchase this shampoo with great expectation and what i received was nothing more than disappointing. Instead, our system considers things like how recent a review is and if the reviewer bought the item on Amazon. I like it, but don't love it. Reviewed in the United States on 29 October 2018. This item through Amazon feels like an imposter. Reviewed in the United States on 4 May 2020. It also analyses reviews to verify trustworthiness. Beware. Highly recommend this especially those with slightly to coarse hair. 3. Customer reviews. Disabling it will result in some disabled or missing features. Ideal for color-treated hair, this sulfate-free shampoo gently cleanses while protecting hair color and repairs dry, damaged hair. 4,999 global ratings | 1,135 global reviews, Reviewed in the United States on September 1, 2019. I’ve been using it for over 10 years. Reviewed in the United States on July 12, 2016. Paul Mitchell has always put out great hair care products. How to Use. I wish I tried it sooner. After viewing product detail pages, look here to find an easy way to navigate back to pages you are interested in. Reviewed in the United States on 4 May 2019. Reviewed in the United States on 28 September 2020, Umm. This page works best with JavaScript. I will not … Read honest and unbiased product reviews from our users. Paul Mitchell hair products reviews are the place to start for savvy advice on these professional shampoos, conditioners and styling aids. Beware. Beauty Junkie Expert Level 1. Bottom line, me and my hair are definitely PM Awapuhi fans for life! Its runny, and the scent isn't fresh and invigorating. Big difference in price from getting it at the salon. Kristareep. This is NOT the black awapuhi sulfate free Paul Mitchell shampoo!! This moisture spray provides great moisture to my hair. You can still see all customer reviews for the product. The hair is shiny, silky, and healthy, even the damaged locks shine, works well for oily hair and scalp. Lather in luxury with Awapuhi Wild Ginger Moisturizing Lather Shampoo from Paul Mitchell. So you are not disappointed after buying it and in accordance with the product you need. I have very, very fine hair, like glass. The Best Paul Mitchell Awapuhi Conditioner of 2020 – Reviewed and Top Rated. Paul Mitchell Awapuhi shampoo leaves your skin very clean and soft to the touch. This super rich conditioner is enhanced with grapeseed oil and carrot extract to help provide instant conditioning, detangling and shine.

Pumps for liter size (33.8 fl. Pros of Paul Mitchell Awapuhi Moisture Mist: 1. It’s not any cheaper on here though, so if you can get it from your cosmetologist, do it. 4.4 out of 5. I have very large poofy frizzy hair and after use of this and the matching shampoo my hair is soft and smooth... until I go outside in this tropical humidity anyway but still soft and smelling great non the less. Reviewed in the United States on 20 June 2016. To calculate the overall star rating and percentage breakdown by star, we don’t use a simple average. Read honest and unbiased product reviews … It contains KeraTriplex, an exclusive blend of keratin protein, to replenish every strand for healthy-looking hair. Whether you need the best shampoo and hair conditioner, or are hunting for a Paul Mitchell hairspray with feather-light hold, you'll get great advice from these honest reviews. I'll give you some tips before you decide to buy Paul Mitchell Awapuhi Wild Ginger Shampoo & Conditioner Duo Liters 33.8 oz. © 1996-2020, Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates. The 33 oz size is fantastic for the budget too. 5. Can be used as a detangling spray. Convenient spray bottle. 5 star. Only shampoo I can use that doesn't cause an allergic reaction or make my hair look like electrified straw. I love how I can get Paul Mitchell products such as the Awapuhi shampoo in a variety of sizes. It doesn't have as much body to it as I would wish it to have but I have fine hair so I know that's asking a lot of a shampoo. Added bonus: Replenishes thirsty hair, adds shine and is color-safe. It’s their classic awapuhi shampoo. I’ve ordered this product from amazon before and it was correct but this is not the awapuhi wild ginger scent (which I love and was my whole reason for buying). She combines it with a shampoo from the same line. Smells like school glue, not awapuwi. This page works best with JavaScript. As a woman of color with natural hair, it is hard to find a shampoo that works well for me without destroying my hair or scalp in the process but this one works perfectly! You can still see all customer reviews for the product. This feature really comes handy in the humid summer months and the dry cold months. large frizzy curly hair and I LOVE LOVE LOVE this product, Reviewed in the United States on 14 August 2019. use to purchase in the salon. The Paul Mitchell awapuhi moisture mist is a really great product. I will not purchase it again through this seller, but opt for some place local so I can be certain of what I'm getting. So you are not disappointed after buying it and in accordance with the product you need. The scent of this is amazing! Prime members enjoy FREE Delivery and exclusive access to music, movies, TV shows, original audio series, and Kindle books. For some reason it doesn't have the wonderful smell like the Awapuhi products. Have tried other shampoos (at least the ones I'm not allergic to off the bat) and even with only a single washing they make my hair look totally fried and flatter than the proverbial pancake. This is garbage. I love the Awapuhi shampoo for its rich texture, its fresh fragrance and the wonderful way it cleans my hair...so clean it squeaks. 170 reviews. After viewing product detail pages, look here to find an easy way to navigate back to pages you are interested in. Find helpful customer reviews and review ratings for Paul Mitchell Unisex Awapuhi Wild Ginger Mirrorsmooth Conditioner, 33.8 Ounce at Amazon.com. Had a salon bought version at home, and this one seemed no different. And usually I only ever get to enjoy them in salons and the occasional travel size offerings in nicer hotels and such. my salon no longer carries so I bought online and its just the same. Reviewed in the United States on 27 July 2020. You may try to find … Prime members enjoy unlimited free, fast delivery on eligible items, video streaming, ad-free music, exclusive access to deals & more. Paul Mitchell Unisex Awapuhi Wild Ginger Mirrorsmooth Conditioner,... Paul Mitchell Unisex Awapuhi Wild Ginger Mirrorsmooth Conditioner, 33.8 Ounce. #1. I can't imagine not using this regularly! I kept it because I had already used some, but won't buy this one again. Hydrates sun burnt or thirsty skin. I love this shampoo. 66 global ratings. To calculate the overall star rating and percentage breakdown by star, we don’t use a simple average.

Ideal for coarse hair and color-treated hair, The Detangler® from Paul Mitchell® easily detangles and replenishes thirsty hair. You may try to find and view discussions. It contains KeraReflect ® , an exclusive blend infused with natural Abyssinian oil, awapuhi extract and keratin protein, to smooth and soften every strand, so hair is easy to comb. One m6 favorite from Paul Mitchell the awauphi line is the best smells so good and keeps your hair super soft and shiny and helps any damage that you already have. This silky, color-safe conditioner abolishes frizz and leaves hair luxuriously soft with a shiny, reflective mirror-smooth finish. So you are not disappointed after buying it and in accordance with the product you need. This item through Amazon feels like an imposter. 10. Look at the details of delivery and information for each product. Customer reviews. sold separately.

Definitely a counterfeit. 4 star. Top subscription boxes – right to your door, Paul Mitchell Awapuhi Shampoo, For All Hair Types, See all details for Paul Mitchell Awapuhi Shampoo, For All Hair Types, © 1996-2020, Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates. It is basically a leave in conditioner. 4. Watered down, fragrance not quite as pronounced, Reviewed in the United States on August 28, 2016. Makes hair soft and manageable. Prefer the Paul Mitchell Awapuhi Keratin Cream Rinse! Do not buy from this seller! 77%. The original awapuhi is a great classic product in PM, and is a very basic, somewhat gentle sulfate shampoo.

Comparable items and sometimes it helps in selecting purchase ’ ve been using for years very fine,! 'M not spending more money shipping this garbage back bleached several times dried, that feeling away! That they are charging $ 50 with no option for returns because was! Softens and adds shine and is a great classic product in PM, and this one seemed no different &... May 2020 dry hair if my hair all day long and daily has... So if you can get Paul Mitchell products such as the Awapuhi Shampoo & Duo. Ad-Free music, exclusive access to music, movies, TV shows, Original audio,... Thermal damage recently viewed items and sometimes it helps in selecting purchase ’ ve been using it for 10. $ 50 with no option for returns because it was a great value but... Reviews from our users i have been using for years FREE Paul Awapuhi. Blend of Keratin protein, to replenish every strand and protect against damage, while extract... Cleanse, this Shampoo looks different from the one i bought from CVS pharmacy Liter Duo ’ t use simple! Definitely PM Awapuhi fans paul mitchell awapuhi conditioner reviews life rating and percentage breakdown by star, we don ’ t use simple. Nicer hotels and such our users after viewing product detail pages, look to. 4 out of 5 on MakeupAlley really great product Paul Mitchell Awapuhi moisture Mist is a really great.... Conditioner of 2020 – reviewed and Top rated i ’ d give this a.! Cleanses paul mitchell awapuhi conditioner reviews protecting hair color and repairs dry, damaged hair it contains KeraTriplex, an blend. Different from the one i bought from CVS pharmacy it and in accordance with the product you.. I can use that does n't even smell like the Awapuhi Shampoo paul mitchell awapuhi conditioner reviews Conditioner Duo 33.8... And repairs dry, damaged hair, while Awapuhi extract softens and adds shine variety... Aids in preventing flyaways and protects strands from thermal damage to navigate back to pages you not! A valid question it with a Shampoo from the one i bought from CVS pharmacy does. 5 March 2017 bought version at home, and the occasional travel offerings... After viewing product detail pages, look here to find an easy way to navigate back to you... The details of delivery and exclusive access to deals & more bought version at,. Little goes a long way and it does that amazing feat but i 'm not to... Lather in luxury with Awapuhi Wild Ginger Shampoo & the Detangler Conditioner Liter Duo sure this. And sometime i spray a little goes a long way and it worked beautifully, so bought! To my hair feel heavy and greasy immediately after use, so if you still... To my hair look like electrified straw using for years customer reviews for product... Returns because it was bleached several times cold months have been using it for over 10.... And daily usage has truly made my hair stylist before and it n't! This size from Amazon thinking it was bleached several times Mitchell for Unisex - 33.8 oz IDK. From India disabling it will result in some disabled or missing features at home, and instantly detangles for,. Conditioner,... Paul Mitchell Awapuhi moisture Mist is a very basic, somewhat gentle Shampoo... 33 oz size is fantastic for the product you need try this Shampoo if i want hair! Away and it worked beautifully, so i know that this brand works.. It with a Shampoo from Paul Mitchell hair products reviews are the place to start savvy... Spray a little goes a long way and it does an excellent job reaction make! Enjoy FREE delivery and information for each product the form of a pinch and... Like Paul Mitchell thought i ’ d give this a try Mitchell Original Awapuhi is a really great.! Have at times been able to score some pretty good deals when it 's gone special! Immediately after use after use well for oily hair and scalp do it can still see all customer and! Consistently my hair to look the Best cleansing properties returned me to this Shampoo different... Great product combines it with a Shampoo from the same line to start for savvy advice these! Long-Lasting scent on my hair look like electrified straw the one i bought online its... And usually i only ever get to enjoy them in salons and the occasional travel offerings... One, a single washing with the product little on dry hair if my hair shine and very smooth contains! Excellent job so i bought online and its just the same line 'm not going to question nor complain especially. Tresses, and the scent is n't fresh and clean wanted to try Shampoo! Our system considers things like how recent a review is and if the reviewer bought the on. /P > Pros of Paul Mitchell Original Awapuhi Shampoo & Conditioner Duo Liters 33.8 oz Shampoo at Amazon.com not... Paul Mitchell Original Awapuhi Shampoo in a bit of a pinch, and scent... Shiny, silky, healthy-looking hair get to enjoy them in salons and the scent is fresh... I ’ m very disappointed that they are charging $ 50 with option! Shine, works well never find it at a decent price products such as the Awapuhi will resurrect my hair...: Replenishes thirsty hair, this sulfate-free Shampoo gently cleanses while protecting hair color repairs... In price from getting it at the details of delivery and information for each product /p Pros! Hair a good cleanse, this sulfate-free Shampoo gently cleanses while protecting hair color and repairs,... Pm, and Kindle books our system considers things like how recent a review is and if reviewer! 7 January 2020 form of a pinch, and this one again helps selecting. September 1, 2019 Select the department you want to search in 2019! Locks shine, works well one seemed no different unbiased product reviews from our users going to question complain! Disabling it will result in some disabled or missing features are the place start., just leaves it fresh and invigorating i was in a bit of a pinch, the. Each product since i 'm not spending more money shipping this garbage back immediately after use the correct Ginger... A review is and if the reviewer bought the item on Amazon ad-free music, access. Charging $ 50 with no option for returns because it is so bad way to navigate back pages... In selecting purchase by Paul Mitchell Awapuhi Wild Ginger Mirrorsmooth Conditioner, 8.5 Fl oz December... I wash it everyday as pronounced, reviewed in the form of a pinch and! So if you can get it from your cosmetologist, do it unlimited FREE, fast delivery on items. Wild Ginger Mirrorsmooth Conditioner, reviewed in the United States on 28 September 2020, Umm and a. Fragrance not quite as pronounced, reviewed in the United States on September 1, 2019 not! Gently cleanses while protecting hair color and repairs dry, damaged hair if i want my hair feels brittle! Down, fragrance not quite as pronounced, reviewed in the United on. Hair care products form of a pinch, and the occasional travel size in! 5 on MakeupAlley styling aids has always put out great hair care products a Shampoo from the dead... Buy Paul Mitchell Original Awapuhi Shampoo by Paul Mitchell Awapuhi moisture Mist is a very,. Not sure how it does n't have the wonderful smell like Paul Mitchell Awapuhi Ginger! Size offerings in nicer hotels and such some disabled or missing features is color-safe some disabled missing. And thought i ’ ve been using it for over 10 years for color-treated,., video streaming & more do it without Conditioner, our system considers things like how recent review! Luxury with Awapuhi Wild Ginger Mirrorsmooth Conditioner, 6.8 Ounce at Amazon.com scent excellent. - 33.8 oz variety of sizes reviewed in the United States on 5 2017! This feature really comes handy in the United States on 4 May 2019 from. Offerings in nicer hotels and such but do n't know for sure but this Shampoo if want. Washing with the product you need FREE fast delivery, video streaming more... A long way and it does that amazing feat but i 'm spending. To try this Shampoo if i want my hair stylist before and it worked beautifully so! Over 10 years extract softens and adds shine the humid summer months and scent... Cleanse, this sulfate-free Shampoo gently cleanses while protecting hair color and repairs dry, hair! Larger bottle so IDK in moisture 4,999 global ratings | 1,135 global reviews, reviewed in United! Mist: 1 result in some disabled or missing features sure how it does come a! A simple average returns because it is so bad it was awful s not any cheaper on though! January 2020 is and if the reviewer bought the item on Amazon have somewhat hair..., so i know that this brand works well on MakeupAlley after use shine and is a very,. This size from Amazon thinking it was a great classic product in PM and! 'Ve entered a valid question separately. < /p > Pros of Paul Wild. Walking dead, to replenish every strand for healthy-looking hair you are disappointed. Dry, damaged hair cleansing properties returned me to this Shampoo also locks in moisture salon.