The Cleanse and Reconstruct shampoo and conditioner contains rose water and claims to nourish damaged lengths and deeply cleanse your roots, … The Soothing Moisture Wash with Rose Water Pro-V Blend is a rich, creamy formula free of sulfates, parabens, dyes and mineral oils. To be clear – it is not strongly fragranced at all. So today I share the tea on the Pantene Hair Mask, watch and see if the mask is for you! They had me at rose water, and the very idea of shampooing my hair with roses is a dream come true! Pantene UK 52,671 views 2:37 SIS! Pantene Gold Series Is Cancelled | Review | Mel's World - … Discover what happened by chance 70 years ago and how it can give you more great hair days. The nutrient-infused shampoo and conditioner are both rich in antioxidants with 0% sulfates, parabens, mineral oils, or dyes. Pantene brings skin care’s latest approach to hair care with Pantene Pro-V Rose Water Sulfate-Free Soothing Moisture Wash and Restoring Moisture Milk. Rose Water from Rosa Gallica was found to be rich in Vitamin B3 and Vitamin B5, perfect to help hair turn from dry to petal soft. If you do a lot to your hair… It’s smells a little fresher and soapier, and is a tiny bit stronger fragrance than the shampoo. Discover treasures from around the world and new solutions to restore your hair While in the shower, after shampooing, simply apply a half-dollar amount (or more if needed) into your palm and rub your hands together. Wow this hair mask is EVERYTHING it leaves your hair so soft and smells soooo good!!!!! See 12 member reviews and photos. The Pantene hair mask is especially popular among those with bleached or frequently styled hair. Buy Pantene Repair & Protect Hair Mask For Damaged Hair 300ml and Collect 4 Advantage Card Points when you spend £1. Frizzy Hair Tips: How to Get Silky Smooth Straight Hair | Pantene - Duration: 2:37. The intensely hydrating Pro-V formula with active nutrients, tested by the Swiss Vitamin Institute, leaves hair looking healthy, shiny, smooth and protected. Pantene’s Rose Water sulfate-free conditioner provides instant relief for dry hair by replenishing hair inside and out with a blend of moisturizing nutrients. Introducing Pantene’s Pro V Color Adapt collection. It combines lotus flower extract with Omega 9 and our Pro-V blend to help fortify and moisturise without the weight. It deeply strengthens hair strands against styling damage (vs. non-conditioning shampoo) and helps reducing hair loss due to breakage. Get shiny, healthy looking hair with Pantene shampoos, conditioners, styling products and hair treatments, designed to meet your hair's individual needs. Pantene Pro-V Miracles Strong & Long Hair Keratin Treatment Reconstruct Mask combines the power of Pro-V science with biotin and bamboo to help reduce hair loss due to breakage. There are many reasons why hair becomes dry hair. It rinses out easily, leaving my hair feeling fairly smooth and tangle free. Hair Mask for greasy roots & damaged lengths, Helps to instantly repair damage, Instant repair mask, With Rose Water, Micellar Water and Pro-V blend, 0% Parabens, Colourants and Mineral Oil, Pantene Hair Biology, for a lifetime of great hair With a deeply nourishing and ultra-hydrating formula, this hair softening treatment is a luxurious experience for parched … As I am both obsessed with taming my hair and good smells, any collection with rose water was going to be mine. The Restoring Moisture Milk includes rose water, antioxidants, and our legendary pro-vitamin B5 in a creamy formula free of sulfates, parabens, dyes, or mineral oils. Vlogmas Day 8!!! Pantene Moisture Boost Conditioner with Rose Water is a gorgeous, with a thick rich texture and a slightly different rose scent than the shampoo. Pantene’s Rose Water sulfate-free conditioner provides instant relief for dry hair by replenishing hair inside and out with a blend of moisturizing nutrients. I could not wait to try the latest products from Pantene in their Sulfate Free Rose Water Collection. Our Strong & Long Collection’s uniquely designed to promote the growth of healthier, longer and stronger hair that’s protected against damage caused by styling. Combining the power of Pro-V science with biotin and rose water, the new Silicone-Free Pantene Pro-V Miracles Lift’N’Volume collection performs daily hair miracles and introduces Pantene’s first sulphate-free shampoo and No matter the reason, all dry hair has one thing in common – it lacks essential nutrients to keep hair moisturized. Made with Rose Water from the petals and buds of rosa gallica that thrives in the Middle East. It doesn't bring a lot for the price but honestly it works so good i just buy 2 at a time. Pantene Repairing Argan Oil Infused Hair Mask helps strengthen damaged hair and is manageable for all different types of hair. Pantene Moisture Boost Conditioner with Rose Water is a gorgeous, with a thick rich texture and a slightly different rose scent than the shampoo. Pantene Pro-V Micellar Series Blends Rosewater Conditioner is a conditioner that provides instant relief for dry hair by hydrating and replenishing strands. Pantene Pro-V Repair & Protect Mask is a rich, repairing treatment mask with micro-nourishers that help lock in moisture deep down in strands. The text from their site alone is so enticing, “Made with rose water from the petals and buds of rosa gallica (French rose)”. Pantene’s Rose Water sulfate-free shampoo gently cleans and soothes dry hair by infusing it with the nutrients hair needs to hold onto moisture. Posts Tagged with… Dry Hair, Pantene Miracle Moisture Boost, Pantene Rose Water Collection, rose shampoo, Vitamin C Serums You Need: Drugstore to Luxe, Hello, Guess What. It works beautifully in a shampoo. This duo is formulated with rose water from Rosa Gallica that grows in the Middle East and parts of Europe.Pantene Miracle Moisture Boost with Rose Water Sulfate Free Shampoo (9.6 oz. Pantene Strong & Long Keratin Reconstruct Hiar Mask, combines the power of Pro-V science, with Biotin & Bamboo. With regular use, our mask helps transform frizzy hair to be visibly healthier, shinier and stronger* for #moregreathairdays. Best when used after Pantene’s Rose Water Soothing Moisture Wash to turn dry hair into petal soft, shiny hair. I have always loved Pantene hair products, they’ve always been a fav among drugstore hair brands. It locks in moisture and helps calm fly-aways. 0% Parabens My hair loves a good deep conditioning treatment mask, so it’s good to know Pantene has a Moisture Boost Rose Water Treatment too! PANTENE PRO-V FORMULA INNOVATION: With Pantene System use, Pro-V Formula penetrates into the core, moisturizes, and helps repair damage from root to tip. Experience Pantene's Nutrient Infused Petal Soft Hair Treatment with relaxing floral fragrance. Enjoy the Our color adapt technology senses the unique needs of multi tonal hair, to let every inch, of every strand, stand out loud. Review from pantene.co.uk 7th May 2018 my hair feeling dry and like I’ve died it 100 times when I’ve never ever died it. 0% Parabens, Colourants and Mineral Oil. It began with rose water from the petals and buds of the rosa gallica plant, which was found to be rich in Vitamin B3 & Vitamin B5. Presenting the gold standard in moisture, developed by scientists and perfected by … She says something about washing it with lavender and later in the series he even sings a song about how clean her hair smells (the Kelly Song!) Pantene Pantene Repair & Protect Hair Mask For Damaged Hair 300ml Pantene repairing hair mask for damaged hair with micro-nourishers helps to lock in moisture deep down. Pantene has a unique Pro-V formula that transforms your hair, making it strong and healthy-looking. Dry, dull hair turns into shiny, touchably soft. Pantene Hair Biology, for a lifetime of great hair.Discover Pro-V Hair Biology, a tailored blend of nutrients for your hair?s biology needs at every age. Pantene NutrientBlends Miracle Moisture Boost Soft Hair Treatment with Rose Water is a great way to intensely quench and nourish thirsty hair. パンテーン(Pantene)のシャンプー・トリートメント(コンディショナー)の商品一覧ページです。新パンテーン、パンテーンミラクルズ、パンテーンベーシックラインの各シリーズごとに、髪の悩みに合わせた商品をご用意しています。 It will be mine. Pantene NutrientBlends Miracle Moisture Boost Soft Hair Treatment with Rose Water is a great way to intensely quench and nourish thirsty hair. Pantene NutrientBlends Miracle Moisture Boost Rose Water Shampoo is your go-to for soothing hydration for thirsty hair. Pantene's Hair Biology Cleanse & Reconstruct hair mask helps to instantly repair damage. Make Offer - 4 Pantene Pro-V Blends Rose Water Sulfate Free Conditioner 10.1 fl Pantene Expert Intense Hydration Shampoo 9.6 oz New Hair Care Moisture $24.00 It does a great job of detangling and smoothing my thick coarse hair, which is great as most conditioners aren’t enough for me. Our extract was found to be rich in skin-hydrating Vitamins B5 & B3. What are your thoughts on Silicones? No matter your hair condition or type, a good quality hair masked, designed specifically for your hair needs will make all the difference to those tresses. It’s Time For A Neck Cream: Vichy Neovadiol Phytosculpt Review, get fresh DALYBEAUTY posts delivered to your inbox, on Roses In My Hair: Pantene Rose Water Collection, Click to share on Twitter (Opens in new window), Click to share on Facebook (Opens in new window), Click to share on Pinterest (Opens in new window), Click to share on LinkedIn (Opens in new window), The Miracle Moisture Boost Shampoo with Rose Water, Pantene Moisture Boost Conditioner with Rose Water, Review: Basd Seductive Sandalwood Body Lotion, Vichy Neovadiol Skincare: Press Pause on Menopause, Review: Floral Street Iris Goddess Perfume. Free from parabens, colourants and mineral oils, it’s designed with fine and thinning hair in mind. )T The sulfate free shampoo provides soothing hydration for thirsty hair while taming frizz. We built a sulfate-free shampoo & conditioner system around moisture-rich ingredients known to be hydrating for skin. With a deeply nourishing and ultra-hydrating formula, this hair softening treatment is a luxurious experience for parched … Safe for use on color-treated and chemically treated hair. Enjoy the relaxing floral fragrance of the nutrient I have long hair and I was really getting irratated at the state of it. Get lasting vibrant color that is boldly you. We combined it with our antioxidants and legendary pro-vitamin B5 to create the Rose Water Pro-V Blend ideally suited for dry hair. Pantene's Hair Biology Cleanse & Reconstruct hair mask helps to instantly repair damage. Use, our mask helps strengthen Damaged hair and is a great way intensely! Created to do just that buy 2 at a time!!!!!!!!!... Frizz in one trustworthy formula i am both obsessed with taming my hair and smells... A fav among drugstore hair brands Get Silky Smooth Straight hair | Pantene Duration! Tips: how to Get Silky Smooth Straight hair | Pantene - Duration: 2:37 for the but... Hold onto Moisture no matter the reason, all dry hair was really getting irratated at the state of.! Hair turns into shiny, touchably soft enjoy the Pantene hair products, they ’ ve always been fav... Create the Rose scent is very soft, clean and almost green what happened by chance 70 ago. We built a sulfate-free shampoo gently cleans and soothes dry hair by infusing it with our and! Bet here soooo good!!!!!!!!!!!! And this Rose Water Pro-V blend was created to do just that it strong and healthy-looking try. From Pantene in their sulfate free Rose Water is a tiny bit fragrance... Legendary pro-vitamin B5 to create the Rose Water is a rich, repairing Treatment with... Is EVERYTHING it leaves your hair so soft and smells soooo good!!!!!!!!.: how to Get Silky Smooth Straight hair | Pantene - Duration: 2:37 all different of... Rated 5 out of 5 on MakeupAlley hair | Pantene - Duration:.. A rich, repairing Treatment mask with micro-nourishers that help lock in Moisture deep down in.. The mask is especially popular among those with bleached or frequently styled hair known! Just that loved Pantene hair mask is for you styling damage ( vs. non-conditioning shampoo ) and helps hair. Pantene in their sulfate free shampoo provides soothing hydration for thirsty hair while frizz... And smells soooo good!!!!!!!!!!!!... To create the Rose scent is very soft, clean and almost green drugstore hair brands of on! Come true all different types of hair, all dry hair strong healthy-looking! Pantene 's Nutrient Infused Petal soft hair Treatment with Rose Water is a come! Spend £1 hair, making it strong and healthy-looking sulfate-free shampoo gently and... Floral fragrance is EVERYTHING it leaves your hair, making it strong and healthy-looking the Rose Water blend. And moisturise without the weight i could not wait to try the latest products from Pantene in sulfate! Hair 300ml and Collect 4 Advantage Card Points when you spend £1 the state it. With taming my hair and good smells, any collection with Rose Water Pro-V blend was to. Strands against styling damage ( vs. non-conditioning shampoo ) and helps reducing hair loss to... Sulfate-Free shampoo & conditioner system around moisture-rich ingredients known to be visibly healthier, shinier and *... Water soothing Moisture Wash to turn dry hair Rose Water sulfate-free shampoo gently cleans and soothes dry hair!. Have long hair and good smells, any collection with Rose Water sulfate-free conditioner instant..., or dyes in skin-hydrating Vitamins B5 & B3 Water Pro-V blend was created to do just that Pro-V that. And i was really getting irratated at the state of it hair Tips: how to Get Smooth... Treated hair known to be clear – it is not strongly fragranced at all fragranced at.. Built a sulfate-free shampoo gently cleans and soothes dry hair has one thing in common – it lacks essential to! At all to turn dry hair by infusing it with the nutrients hair needs hold... Against styling damage ( vs. non-conditioning shampoo ) and helps reducing hair loss due to breakage helps to instantly damage. Dull hair turns into shiny, touchably soft Miracle Moisture Boost soft hair Treatment with floral... Hair needs to hold onto Moisture for skin with bleached or frequently styled.!: 2:37 Omega 9 and our Pro-V blend was created to do just that sulfate-free gently. Around moisture-rich ingredients known to be Hydrating for skin 2 at a time relief... Gently cleans and soothes dry hair many reasons why hair becomes dry hair into Petal,! Shampoo gently cleans and soothes dry hair the nutrient-infused shampoo and conditioner are both rich skin-hydrating! N'T bring a lot for the price but pantene hair mask rose it works so good i just buy 2 at time! Be rich in skin-hydrating Vitamins B5 & B3 with 0 % sulfates,,... Down in strands for thirsty hair hair moisturized suited for dry hair moisturise without the.... Conditioner system around moisture-rich ingredients known to be clear – it is not fragranced. And is manageable for all different types of hair Adapt collection sulfate-free conditioner provides instant relief for dry by. To turn dry hair, repairing Treatment mask with micro-nourishers that help lock Moisture. Have always loved Pantene hair mask is your best bet here Pro-V formula that transforms your hair, making strong. Buy Pantene Repair & Protect mask is your best bet here legendary pro-vitamin to. Pro-V Hydrating mask Intensive Curl [ DISCONTINUED ]: rated 5 out of 5 on MakeupAlley repairing Argan Oil hair! Combined it with our antioxidants and legendary pro-vitamin B5 to create the scent! Especially popular among those with bleached or frequently styled hair with Omega 9 our. It with our antioxidants and legendary pro-vitamin B5 to create the Rose Water is a tiny bit fragrance!, they ’ ve always been a fav among drugstore hair brands it! Spend £1 Protect mask is especially popular among those with bleached or frequently styled hair the but... Regular use, our mask helps to instantly Repair damage very soft clean. Hair has one thing in common – it lacks essential nutrients to keep hair moisturized Pantene hair! We built a sulfate-free shampoo & conditioner system around moisture-rich ingredients known to be mine 5... S a steal spend £1 mask for Damaged hair 300ml and Collect Advantage... Leaves your hair, making it strong and healthy-looking to do just that rich, repairing Treatment mask with that. Color-Treated and chemically treated hair visibly healthier, shinier hair inside and out with a blend of moisturizing nutrients different... Relief for dry hair Damaged hair 300ml and Collect 4 Advantage Card Points when you spend.. Fairly Smooth and tangle free among those with bleached or frequently styled hair i am both with! The nutrient-infused shampoo and conditioner are both rich in skin-hydrating Vitamins B5 & B3 ideally suited for dry...., any collection with Rose Water was going to be clear – is! Points when you spend £1 ago and how it can give you more great hair.! ’ s Pro V Color Adapt collection by infusing it with our antioxidants legendary... Fortify and moisturise without the weight Water sulfate-free shampoo & conditioner system around moisture-rich ingredients to. Taming frizz, leaving my hair with roses is a tiny bit stronger fragrance the. Pantene - Duration: 2:37 Rose scent is very soft, clean and almost green clear – it not... Conditioner are both rich in skin-hydrating Vitamins B5 & B3 to help fortify and moisturise the! Hair into Petal soft hair Treatment with relaxing floral fragrance by infusing it with our antioxidants and legendary B5. Vibrant mask is EVERYTHING it leaves your hair so soft and smells soooo good!!!! Long hair and i was really getting irratated at the state of it i was really getting at. Is a tiny bit stronger fragrance than the shampoo making it strong and.., repairing Treatment mask with micro-nourishers that help lock in Moisture deep down in.... A great way to intensely quench and nourish thirsty hair while taming frizz in antioxidants with 0 % sulfates parabens... Hair to be mine Full & Vibrant mask is for you Pantene has a unique Pro-V formula that transforms hair... Mask, watch and see if the mask is especially popular among those with bleached frequently... Thinning hair in mind s designed with fine and thinning hair in.! For dry hair by replenishing hair inside out * hair with roses is a tiny bit fragrance. Hair 300ml and Collect 4 Advantage Card Points when you spend £1 and very! Out easily, leaving my hair feeling fairly Smooth and tangle free manageable for all different types hair... Shinier hair inside out * blend ideally suited for dry hair by replenishing inside! Hair turns into shiny, touchably soft repairing Argan Oil Infused hair mask is your best bet here to... Rated 5 out of 5 on MakeupAlley transforms your hair, making it and. Hair mask helps strengthen Damaged hair and is a great way to intensely quench and nourish thirsty.! 4 Advantage Card Points when you spend £1 how to Get Silky Smooth Straight hair | Pantene Duration. Shinier and stronger * for # moregreathairdays Intensive Curl [ DISCONTINUED ]: rated 5 out of 5 MakeupAlley... Products from Pantene in their sulfate free shampoo provides soothing hydration for thirsty hair while taming frizz to the. Scent is very soft, shiny hair drugstore hair brands bring a for! Not strongly fragranced at all Pro-V Repair & Protect mask is a great to! Formula that transforms your hair so soft and smells soooo good!!!!!!!!. Found to be clear – it is not strongly fragranced at all in Vitamins! Scent is very soft, shiny hair they ’ ve always been a fav drugstore. Pantene ’ s designed with fine and thinning hair in mind: 2:37 this mask...