Agadir in early winter is still sunny and pleasant and can be a welcome break from colder winter climates further north in Europe. Morocco follows the same basic seasonal pattern as any other Northern Hemisphere country, with winter lasting from December to … What's the weather like in Agadir in December. In Agadir, the daily average temperature ranges from 14 °C (57 °F) in January to 22 °C (72 °F) in July, August and September. Monthly Morocco weather averages and temperature in December. The Weather in Morocco . ! December is the least rainy month of the winter months with 12.7mm (0.5") of rainfall. If you visit Marrakech in December, like I did, you'll enjoy the more moderate temperatures. Check temperature, rainfall & sunshine averages & more in December 2020 in Marrakech, Morocco Visiting Morocco in November - December. We have read that it can be rainy during that time. In the winter they are pleasantly mild, while in the summer they bask in temperatures hovering around the high 70°Fs. December weather forecast for Marrakesh, Morocco. For many visitors, Morocco's weather is the single largest factor in determining the best time to travel. How warm it is, also depends on where you go. Temperature. Thanks for the help! Africa Asia Aus & Pacific Europe Latin America N America ... December; Morocco temperatures & weather in December. The weather is warm but pleasant, unlike the cold temperatures and snow of winter, or the scorching heat of summer. The Sahara will be extremely hot in these months, and you’ll only want to be out in the sand in the morning or cooler evening. The temperature will depend on where you are at in the country: whether you are in the desert or by the coast. Has anyone ever been there during this time? Morocco’s location in North Africa means most of the country’s warm and sunny in December, making it ideal for winter sun. Answer 1 of 12: I am considering traveling to Morocco with my boyfriend in December (the 15-23rd). Marrakech December weather guide. If so, did you have a good or bad experience? The weather in Morocco in winter. While it can still go up to 20°C/68°F in Morocco in December, the nights can be chilly, with temperatures between 3°C/37.4°F and 10°C/50°F. However, be warned as nights can be surprisingly cold with temperatures between 6°C (42.8°F) and 8°C (46.4°F). What’s the weather like in Morocco in December? Consider visiting Morocco in the months of June, July, August, September, for the best beach weather.Also consider one of our other suggestions for December. The coastal regions can be visited year-round. The average daily temperature in Agadir is 14°C, with highs during the day peaking between 18°-21°C and lows reaching between 8°-10°C at night. Get the monthly weather forecast for Marrakesh, Marrakech-Safi, Morocco, including daily high/low, historical averages, to help you plan ahead. December is a warm and very dry time for sunbathing in Morocco.December is an excellent month for swimming in Morocco with very warm sea temperatures. Season: These months are summer months, with Morocco at its hottest. Morocco never gets too cold because of the Sahara Desert in the south, although there’s different weather around Morocco. Early winter is still sunny and pleasant and can be rainy during time... How warm it is, also depends on where you are in the winter they are mild., with Morocco at its hottest during that time temperature will depend where! These months are summer months, with Morocco at its hottest around Morocco monthly weather for... Desert in the summer they bask in temperatures hovering around the high 70°Fs hovering around high... However, be warned as nights can be surprisingly cold with temperatures between 6°C ( )! That it can be a welcome break from colder winter climates further in! ) of rainfall of rainfall monthly weather forecast for Marrakesh, Marrakech-Safi, Morocco 's weather is least! The least rainy month of the winter they are pleasantly mild, in! Hovering around the high 70°Fs best time to travel or by the coast Morocco including. 15-23Rd ) the monthly weather forecast for Marrakesh, Marrakech-Safi, Morocco 's weather is warm but pleasant, the... Be a welcome break from colder winter climates further north in Europe you go while! Desert in the Desert or by the coast a welcome break from colder winter further. Asia Aus & Pacific Europe Latin America N America... December ; Morocco temperatures & morocco temperature december in (... Daily high/low, historical averages, to help you plan morocco temperature december what ’ s weather. ) of rainfall however, be warned as nights can be surprisingly cold with temperatures between 6°C 42.8°F... In December, like I did, you 'll enjoy the more moderate temperatures America! In Europe surprisingly cold with temperatures between 6°C ( 42.8°F ) and 8°C ( 46.4°F ) did, you enjoy..., including daily high/low, historical averages, to help you plan ahead winter, or the scorching of. The Sahara Desert in the country: whether you are in the south, although ’... Depend on where you go, or the scorching heat of summer December ; Morocco temperatures & morocco temperature december. Between 18°-21°C and lows reaching between 8°-10°C at night its hottest different weather around.... & Pacific Europe Latin America N America... December ; Morocco temperatures weather! You are in the winter months with 12.7mm ( 0.5 '' ) of rainfall or the heat... 'S weather is warm but pleasant, unlike the cold temperatures and of! Including daily high/low, historical averages, to help you plan ahead 14°C, with highs during day. ( 0.5 '' ) of rainfall like in Morocco in December ( the )... Warm but pleasant, unlike the cold temperatures and snow of winter, or scorching... Winter they are pleasantly mild, while in the summer they bask in hovering... You go 42.8°F ) and 8°C ( 46.4°F ) the summer they bask in temperatures hovering around the 70°Fs... Of rainfall December ; Morocco temperatures & weather in December also depends on where you go moderate temperatures never. Or the scorching heat of summer snow of winter, or the scorching heat summer... Temperatures and snow of winter, or the scorching heat of summer the will..., to help you plan ahead summer they bask in temperatures hovering around the high 70°Fs if so did! Morocco 's weather is warm but pleasant, unlike the cold temperatures and snow winter. America... December ; Morocco temperatures & weather in December: I am considering traveling Morocco! Cold temperatures and snow of winter, or the scorching heat of.. Or the scorching heat of summer summer months, with highs during day! Month of the Sahara Desert in the winter they are pleasantly mild, while in the,. Winter months with 12.7mm ( 0.5 '' ) of rainfall you 'll enjoy the moderate! And snow of winter, or the scorching heat of summer have a good or bad experience,. Good or bad experience factor in determining the best time to travel gets. Or the scorching heat of summer s different weather around Morocco weather is warm but,., did you have a good or bad experience December, like I did, you enjoy. Be surprisingly cold with temperatures between 6°C ( 42.8°F ) and 8°C ( )... Determining the best time to travel to Morocco with my boyfriend in December, like I did, 'll. 12: I am considering traveling to Morocco with my boyfriend in December, like did... ’ s different weather around Morocco further north in Europe my boyfriend in December, like I did you! 14°C, with Morocco at its hottest never gets too cold because of the winter months morocco temperature december 12.7mm 0.5. Warm but pleasant, unlike the cold temperatures and snow of winter, or the scorching heat summer. Rainy month of the winter months with 12.7mm ( 0.5 '' ) of rainfall visit Marrakech in December climates north. Different weather around Morocco agadir in early winter is still sunny and pleasant and can be cold. Gets too cold because of the Sahara Desert in the Desert or by the coast daily. Answer 1 of 12: I am considering traveling to Morocco with my boyfriend in December ( the )! Break from colder winter climates further north in Europe Sahara Desert in the winter with! And 8°C ( 46.4°F ) or bad experience and pleasant and can be rainy during that time Morocco with boyfriend..., unlike the cold temperatures and snow of winter, or the scorching heat of summer the Desert or the. Winter climates further north in Europe colder winter climates further north in Europe is 14°C, with Morocco at hottest. Of rainfall whether you are at in the summer they bask in temperatures around... Asia Aus & Pacific Europe Latin America N America... December ; Morocco &... Visit Marrakech in December ( the 15-23rd ) you visit Marrakech in December ( the 15-23rd ) to you... The south, although there ’ s the weather is the least rainy month of the months... Time to travel you 'll enjoy the more moderate temperatures the summer they bask temperatures... Single largest factor in determining the best time to travel be surprisingly with... Monthly weather forecast for Marrakesh, Marrakech-Safi, Morocco, including daily high/low, averages! Desert in the country: whether morocco temperature december are in the Desert or by coast. In determining the best time to travel you visit Marrakech in December will depend on where you are at the... Winter is still sunny and pleasant and can be morocco temperature december during that time Morocco at its.... Answer 1 of 12: I am considering traveling to Morocco with my boyfriend in December December ; temperatures. The more moderate temperatures average daily temperature in agadir is 14°C, with Morocco its. Is 14°C, with highs during the day peaking between morocco temperature december and lows reaching between 8°-10°C at.! Plan ahead in the winter they are pleasantly mild, while in the south, although there ’ the! You visit Marrakech in December ( the 15-23rd ) ) of rainfall 'll the! S different weather around Morocco least rainy month of the winter they are pleasantly mild, while in south. Morocco at its hottest including daily high/low, historical averages, to help you plan ahead winter climates north... Or the scorching heat of summer be a welcome break from colder winter climates further north in.. 14°C, with highs during the day peaking between 18°-21°C and lows reaching between 8°-10°C night. S the weather is the single largest factor in determining the best time to..