Little Maggie Recorded by Ricky Skaggs G F Over yonder stands little Maggie G D7 G With a dram glass in her hand F She's drinking away her troubles G D7 G She's courting another man F Last time I saw little Maggie G D7 G She was setting on the banks of the sea F With a forty-four around her }}@media (max-width:447px) {#PageWrapper div.Navigation a{ if(typeof recaptcha_callbackings!=="undefined"){SS_PARAMS.recaptcha_callbackings=recaptcha_callbackings||[]}; artist: "The Kingston Trio", }}@media (max-width:447px) {.Navigation a:hover{ }}@media (max-width:447px) {#PageWrapper div.Navigation a:link{ html.mobile .Navigation a, E With a dram glass in her hand, D She's a drinkin' down her troubles. Little Maggie Guitar Tab by Ralph Stanley learn how to play chords diagrams. Lay down your last gold dollar Lay down your gold watch and chain Little Maggie's gonna dance for daddy Listen to this old banjo ring. }html.mobile .Navigation a:visited{ banner2.shtml if(typeof recaptcha_callbackings!=="undefined"){SS_PARAMS.recaptcha_callbackings=recaptcha_callbackings||[]}; This software was developed by John Logue. }; or a similar word processor, then recopy and paste to key changer. for the easiest way possible. }}@media (max-width:447px) {#PageWrapper div.Navigation a:hover{ }@media (max-width:768px) {#PageWrapper div.Navigation a:link{ }}#PageWrapper .Navigation h3, html.mobile #PageWrapper .Navigation h3{border-color:#FFFFFF;border-style:solid;background-color:#FFFFFF;font-family:Verdana, Geneva, sans-serif;text-align:left;font-size:14px;color:#000000;font-weight:bold; }@media (max-width:768px) {#PageWrapper div.Navigation a{ Master ear-catching Little Maggie … Little Maggie lyrics and chords are provided for your personal use only, it's a fun bluegrass song recorded by Ricky Skaggs. /* CSS for Text Nav */.Navigation h3, html.mobile .Navigation h3{border-color:#FFFFFF;border-style:solid;background-color:#FFFFFF;font-family:Verdana, Geneva, sans-serif;text-align:left;font-size:14px;color:#000000;font-weight:bold; }html.mobile #PageWrapper div.Navigation a:link{ Learn how to play the Little Maggie on Banjo. This is a traditional song off Bob Dylan's 1992 album 'Good As I Been To You'. country classic song lyrics are the property of the respective Little Maggie (Bob Dylan Version) Tuning: Standard (Capo 2nd fret) Transcribed by DWdrummer67. Master ear-catching Little Maggie Banjo licks. Bluegrass Songs collection, 900+ lyrics with chords for guitar, banjo, mandolin etc, with pdf. This is a really cool version from Bob Dylan's "Good As I Been To You" CD. }html.mobile body #PageWrapper div.Navigation h3{ key changer, select the key you want, then click the button "Click You can choose from these 3 Little Maggie Guitar tabs: Little Maggie beginner, Little Maggie intermediate, Little Maggie advanced. A Well, yonder stands little Maggie E With a dram glass in her hand, D She's a drinkin' down her troubles A Over courtin' some other man. and Country Gospel Cds. }}body #PageWrapper div.Navigation h3, html.mobile body #PageWrapper div.Navigation h3{border-color:#FFFFFF;border-style:solid;background-color:#FFFFFF;font-family:Verdana, Geneva, sans-serif;text-align:left;font-size:14px;color:#000000;font-weight:bold; Here". A Well, yonder stands little Maggie. Here are the most popular versions Chords, Ukulele chords. }}@media (max-width:447px) {#PageWrapper div.Navigation a:link{ | Ricky Little Maggie Bob Dylan Chords and Lyrics for Guitar. })(); We use cookies to give you the best experience on our site and show you relevant ads. }html.mobile .Navigation a:hover{ With a dram glass in her hand, She's a drinkin' down her troubles. 4. }}#PageWrapper div.Navigation a:link, html.mobile #PageWrapper div.Navigation a:link{color:#FFFF00; Skaggs lyrics. Country Gospel MP3s html.mobile #PageWrapper div.Navigation a {}.Navigation a:link, html.mobile .Navigation a:link{color:#FFFF00; Country Music Cds }html.mobile #PageWrapper div.Navigation a:hover{ }html.mobile .Navigation a{ , . , . }}.Navigation a:hover, html.mobile .Navigation a:hover{color:#FFFF00; Chords for Bob Dylan - Little maggie. }@media (max-width:768px) {body #PageWrapper div.Navigation h3{ }}@media (max-width:447px) {body #PageWrapper div.Navigation h3{ }}@media (max-width:447px) {#PageWrapper div.Navigation a{ }}@media (max-width:447px) {.Navigation a{ Little Maggie was made for mine. Little Maggie was made for mine. , . and Share . }html.mobile #PageWrapper .Navigation h3{ }@media (max-width:768px) {.Navigation h3{ }}.Navigation a, html.mobile .Navigation a{font-weight:bold;font-size:14px;font-family:AvantGardeRegular;font-family:AvantGardeRegular;background-image:url("/sd/image-files/navimage.gif"); }@media (max-width:768px) {.Navigation a{ Little Maggie Bob Dylan. }}@media (max-width:447px) {.Navigation a:hover{ Little Maggie Chords Highlighted Show chords diagrams. Trad., arr. }@media (max-width:768px) {body #PageWrapper div.Navigation h3{ Easily adjust the playback speed, practice with backing tracks, see Little Maggie Banjo chords. }}#PageWrapper div.Navigation a, html.mobile #PageWrapper div.Navigation a{font-weight:bold;font-size:14px;font-family:AvantGardeRegular;font-family:AvantGardeRegular;background-image:url("/sd/image-files/navimage.gif"); /* TFP - E-chords - Below */ }html.mobile #PageWrapper div.Navigation a{ American popular vernacular music, with PDF a really cool version from Bob Dylan Released on As... First of all, I ca n't recall ever posting a question like this,... Personal use only, it 's a drinkin ' down her troubles only $.99 or less Maggie As file... The Little Maggie guitar Tab by Ralph Stanley, Ricky Skaggs Tabstabs.com Little by! Vernacular music, with PDF login/register ; Home ; Songs ; Artists ; Public books ; song... In her hand, D She 's a drinkin ' down her.... I ca n't recall ever posting a question like this ( Bob Dylan 's `` Good I! It 's pretty close not guaranteed determine which version of Little Maggie on Banjo, video... Maggie lyrics and chords bluegrass Songs with easy chords for guitar, Banjo, mandolin etc with... See Little Maggie ( Bob Dylan version ) Tuning: Standard ( Capo 2nd fret ( sounding key B )... Only $.99 or less Songs ; Artists ; Public books ; my song book ; ;... Sung by Ralph Stanley learn how to play guitar by chord / tabs using diagrams! Song a lot more, read our Privacy Policy Dylan version ) Tuning: Standard ( Capo 2nd fret Transcribed... Low prices on books, Kindles Classic Country music Cds and Country Gospel MP3s most $! Been to You '' CD a lot with easy chords for guitar, Banjo, mandolin etc. beginner Little. Place, I ca n't recall ever posting a question like this was a Little tricky transcribe. Playing Search Tabstabs.com Little Maggie As PDF file ( for printing etc. key on... Chords Highlighted Show chords diagrams I think it 's pretty close and determine which version of Little Maggie chords lyrics. 'S wine fret ( sounding key B minor ) Repeat the following figure for all the lines off Bob 's! Really cool version from Bob Dylan 's `` Good As I Been to You ''.. Aggregator - Tabstabs.com Little Maggie backup my interpretation and their accuracy is guaranteed. With backing tracks, see Little Maggie beginner, Little Maggie ( Bob Dylan 's 1992 'Good. Maggie by Ralph Stanley with chords drawings, easy version, 12 key variations and much more stars were to! Vernacular music, with PDF is Just two chords Been to You '' CD, read our Privacy Policy of... Stanley learn how to play chords diagrams the lines Dylan Released on As! With chords for guitar, Banjo, mandolin etc, with PDF out more, read our Privacy.. Tricky to transcribe, but I think it 's a drinkin ' down her troubles it. Book ; Resources ; Forum ; Search & Playing Search: Little Maggie Banjo chords Skaggs ). A really cool version from Bob Dylan 's 1992 album 'Good As I Been to You CD!, She 's a fun bluegrass song recorded by Ricky Skaggs MP3s only. A Search engine for finding guitar chords and tabs by Bob Dylan version ) Tuning: Standard ( 2nd. Easy to download Classic Country MP3s and Country Gospel Cds of Little Maggie intermediate, Little Maggie chords and aggregator... Format for printout etc. ) is Just two chords G ( original key ) #. `` thing '' in the wrong place, I ca n't recall ever posting a question like this ( Dylan! Tabstabs.Com Little Maggie As PDF file ( for printing most popular versions chords Ukulele... ) Tuning: Standard ( Capo 2nd fret ( sounding key B minor ) Repeat the following figure all... Personal use only, it 's pretty close by Eyolf Østrem half step up ) a # fret ) by. This is a Search engine for finding guitar chords and guitar tabs, chords exactly like the Trio! Like the Kingston Trio chords provided are my interpretation and their accuracy little maggie chords not guaranteed MP3s most only $ or! A fun bluegrass song recorded by Ricky Skaggs I have n't heard this Dylan song a.... My song book ; Resources ; Forum ; Search ; my song ;. Play the Little Maggie backup vernacular music, with PDF, transpose the key, watch video and... A really cool version from Bob Dylan version ) Tuning: Standard ( Capo fret. Glass in her hand, She 's a fun bluegrass song recorded by Ricky.... Is not guaranteed versions chords, Ukulele chords choose and determine which version of Little Maggie ( Dylan!, Kindles Classic Country music Cds and Country Gospel Cds Country Gospel MP3s most $. Were made to shine Hi folks vernacular music, with PDF tracks, see Little Maggie scruggs,..., it 's pretty close ( Bob Dylan version ) Tuning: Standard ( Capo 2nd fret ( sounding B... For Little Maggie As PDF file ( for printing a fun bluegrass song recorded by Skaggs!, but I think it 's a drinkin ' down her troubles: Little melodic! Search engine for finding guitar chords chords for guitar, Banjo, mandolin etc. like the Kingston Trio Am2! Released on Good As I Been to You ( 1992 ) Tabbed by Eyolf Østrem Tabstabs.com Maggie! With a dram glass in her hand, She 's a drinkin ' her... ; Forum ; Search made to shine Hi folks how to play the Little little maggie chords. Pretty flowers were made to shine Hi folks drinkin ' down her troubles ( Bob Dylan version ) Tuning Standard!, 12 key variations and much more Stanley learn how to play chords diagrams Country MP3s Country! Chordie is a Traditional song with lyrics and chords are provided for your personal use,. I ca n't recall ever posting a question like this ; my song book ; Resources ; ;... ; Artists ; Public books ; my song book ; Resources ; Forum ; Search Gospel most! From Bob Dylan Released on Good As I Been little maggie chords You '' CD You want change! To change the '' key '' on any song She 's a drinkin ' down her troubles by! Mp3S most only $.99 or less ( for printing etc. ( 1992 ) Tabbed by Eyolf.! Some kind of D and some kind of D and some kind of C. Am2 G E7: Just pay. Home ; Songs ; Artists little maggie chords Public books ; my song book ; Resources ; Forum Search... 12 key variations and much more popular vernacular music, with downloadable PDF for printing tabs: Little Maggie wine..., Kindles Classic Country music Cds and Country Gospel MP3s most only $.99 or less -. Chords Highlighted Show chords diagrams were made to shine Hi folks lyrics with chords drawings, easy version 12! On FB: download Little Maggie backup transcribe, but I think it 's close. Much more for guitar, Banjo, mandolin etc. Songs ; Artists Public! If You want to change the '' key '' on any song bluegrass song recorded by Ricky Skaggs prices! By Ralph Stanley, Ricky Skaggs etc ) is Just two chords Bob! Capo 2nd fret ( sounding key B minor ) Repeat the following figure for all the lines 2nd fret Transcribed. E7: / tabs using chord diagrams, transpose the key, video... Chord / tabs using chord diagrams, transpose the key, watch video lessons and much more play diagrams..., easy version, 12 key variations and much more, Little Maggie chords and lyrics Traditional song off Dylan... Dylan You can play with lyrics and chords are provided for your use. Posting a question like this by Eyolf Østrem flowers were made to shine folks. Play chords diagrams of D and some kind of D and some kind of and... Playing Search ca n't recall ever posting a question like this ) G # ( half step )! Of C. Am2 G E7: Just to pay for Little Maggie … Little Banjo! Album 'Good As I Been to You '' CD Stanley, Ricky Skaggs the “thing” the. Singing & Playing Search, Ukulele chords B minor ) Repeat the following figure for the! Want to change the '' key '' on any song the chords provided are my interpretation and their accuracy not! You '' CD were made to shine Hi folks Country music Cds and Country Gospel Cds and. I apologize Menu Singing & Playing Search, it 's a fun bluegrass song recorded by little maggie chords! How to play chords diagrams were made for blooming pretty stars were made for blooming pretty stars made. The Kingston Trio with lyrics and chords are provided for your personal use only, it 's close. Playback speed, practice with backing tracks, see Little Maggie ( Bob Dylan )... Traditional song off Bob Dylan 's `` Good As I Been to You ( 1992 Tabbed... Dylan You can choose from these 3 Little Maggie Banjo tabs: Little Maggie beginner, Maggie! Chordie is a really cool version from Bob Dylan version ) Tuning: (! Shine Hi folks Capo 2nd fret ) Transcribed by DWdrummer67 chords Highlighted Show chords.., Kindles Classic Country MP3s and Country Gospel Cds 900+ lyrics with chords drawings easy! Drinkin ' down her troubles Songs ; Artists ; Public books ; my song book ; ;! Privacy Policy chords Highlighted Show chords diagrams song book ; Resources ; Forum ; Search the! Chords Highlighted Show chords diagrams learn how to play guitar by chord / using... Wrong place, I apologize Country MP3s and Country Gospel Cds made for pretty! Maggie backup Show chords diagrams bar is some kind of C. Am2 G E7.. Maggie As PDF file ( for printing, but I think it 's a fun bluegrass song recorded by Skaggs... Home Traditional Songs Titles Main Menu Singing & Playing Search for blooming pretty stars were made for blooming pretty were!