Aantal. ... Start your review of L'Oréal Paris Professionnel Serie Expert Silver Shampoo! L'Oréal Professionnel Série Expert Shampoo (1500ml) gives clarity and shine for grey and white hair. Contient-il des ingrédients indésirables + Add a Photo. In addition, it strengthens the gray shades while adding a natural glow to them. Reviewed in the United States on April 9, 2018. This item: L'OREAL SERIE EXPERT MAGNESIUM SILVER neutralising SHAMPOO (new packaging), 500ml $43.00 Ships from and sold by STRAWBERRYNET. SILVER MAGNESIUM Shampooing de L’Oréal Professionnel. Il neutralise les tonalités non désirées dans ce type de cheveux, éliminant la tendance jaunâtre qui peut être acquise. VERY drying, especially on bleached hair. Had a lot of yellow in my hair and this shampoo took out most of the unwanted tones. L'OREAL SERIE EXPERT MAGNESIUM SILVER SHAMPOO (new packaging), 50.7 Oz. 109 avis. L'oreal Serie Expert Magnesium Silver Shampoo 1500ml. Shop Your Way; Pinterest; Email add to registry. Read honest and unbiased product reviews from our users. L'OREAL Serie Expert Magnesium Silver Shampoo (New Packaging), 50.7 Oz, Mutilcolor 4.7 out of 5 stars 1,063. Top subscription boxes – right to your door, Loreal Serie Expert Magnesium Silver Neutralising Shampoo 16.9 oz, See all details for Loreal Serie Expert Magnesium Silver Neutralising Shampoo 16.9 oz, © 1996-2020, Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates. Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question. L'Oreal Professionnel Expert Series Magnesium Silver Shampoo. Shop Marketplace with Confidence. Silver Shampoo by L'Oréal Professionnel Serie Expert is a deep purple shampoo that helps to neutralise unwanted brassy tones to maintain your blonde, grey or white hair colour. In Winkelwagen. Le shampooing Silver de L'Oréal Professionnel illumine et nettoie en profondeur les cheveux blancs ou gris. If my hair is going to be naturally white, then it shouldn't be so much darned work to keep it that way. Colorista Silver Shampoing, Coloration L'Oréal Paris. To calculate the overall star rating and percentage breakdown by star, we don’t use a simple average. After viewing product detail pages, look here to find an easy way to navigate back to pages you are interested in. Reviewed in the United States on April 5, 2018. par courriel, SMS ou média sociaux). Il renferme divers éléments comme les agents nutritifs et anti-jaunissants, les vitamines et les pigments colorés. Vidéos, tutoriels et diagnostics personnalisés sur le site. Loreal Professionnel Serie Expert - Silver Magnesium Neutralising Shampoo (For Grey and White Hair) 300ml/10.1oz 3.5 out of 5 stars 2 $22.99 $ 22 . Create New List. You can edit your question or post anyway. Powered by a neutralising system that utilises magnesium and anti-yellowing agents, the L'Oréal Silver shampoo helps to counteract unwanted brassy tones of pre-lightened, tinted or highlighted locks whilst deeply softening each strand from root-to-tip. It does make your hair a little dry, but it's most probably because my hair went through so much bleach to get it this light. This bottle is my first time using a purple shampoo. Came with no label, looks like someone just filled a bottle themselves. 6,317 global ratings | 1,568 global reviews, Reviewed in the United States on December 11, 2017. Share! I found the purple shampoo and my problems are over. Hair is left soft with enhanced shine. This page works best with JavaScript. This violet and blue pigmented shampoo is a neutralising system that utilises magnesium and anti-yellowing agents. There was a problem filtering reviews right now. This product brings out the best in a gray look for men: silver highlights, platinum mid-tones, and gun-metal dark elements. This série expert Silver shampoo gives clarity and shine for grey and white hair. Powered by a neutralising system that utilises magnesium and anti-yellowing agents, the L'Oréal Silver shampoo helps to counteract unwanted brassy tones of pre-lightened, tinted or highlighted locks whilst deeply softening each strand from root-to-tip. Range: Silver. Create a Gift Registry; add to list. You can still see all customer reviews for the product. It did its job pretty well, good results. L'Oreal Professional Serie Expert Silver Shampoo for Unisex, 10.1 Ounce 4.5 out of 5 stars 3,021. Prime members enjoy unlimited free, fast delivery on eligible items, video streaming, ad-free music, exclusive access to deals & more. How would you rate this product? List Name Please enter a list name. Label Ok. Vandaag verzonden? Silver shampoo contains anti-yellowing agents that help reduce unwanted yellow or brassy tones whilst enhancing shine and softness. Disabling it will result in some disabled or missing features. Vanaf € 10,15 Normale prijs € 16,95 40% Korting. I am growing in my natural gray/silver hair. One 'n Only Shiny Silver Ultra Conditioning Shampoo 33.8 fl. $30.34. Velecta Paramount Paris Ionic Tourmaline and... CAD $359.99 CAD $519.99. Maintaining grey hair is no longer difficult. Reviewed in Canada on July 30, 2018. This video is NOT sponsored. No longer. Use it like any hair dye on all areas to of brassiness, leave for 30 minutes check and go up to 45minutes, wash out like normal shampoo and condition. L'ORÉAL Serie expert magnesium silver - Shampooing éclat (Soins des cheveuxShampooings) : découvrez gratuitement si ce produit est dangereux ou sain pour vous. Showcase your most beautiful blonde colour with L’Oreal Professionnel’s Serie Expert Silver Clarifying Shampoo. Disabling it will result in some disabled or missing features. Check Price on Amazon Another fantastic selection for silver-white hair would be that this purple shampoo out of L’Oreal… Your recently viewed items and featured recommendations, Select the department you want to search in. Voeg toe aan verlanglijst GRATIS verzending vanaf €30 Besteld voor 22:00, morgen in huis* Kopersbescherming tot €2.500 Altijd veilig betalen. Very sketchy. Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. There's a problem loading this menu right now. Find helpful customer reviews and review ratings for L'Oreal Serie Expert Magnesium Silver Neutralising Hair Shampoo, 300ml (Grey and White) at Amazon.com. This item: L'OREAL SERIE EXPERT MAGNESIUM SILVER neutralising SHAMPOO (new packaging), 500ml $43.00 Ships from and sold by STRAWBERRYNET. This video is NOT sponsored. Reviewed in the United States on December 21, 2017, this is amazing stuff! Love it! Silver Shampoo By browsing this site, you accept the use of cookies in order to offer you advertising tailored to your interests, to perform traffic statistics and … The Serie Expert Silver Shampoo from L’Oréal Professionnel is a colour-toning and nourishing formula that protects the hair fibre and imparts a glowing halo of shine. Prime members enjoy FREE Delivery and exclusive access to music, movies, TV shows, original audio series, and Kindle books. L'Oreal Paris Serie Expert Magnesium Silver Neutralising Hair Shampoo,... L'Oreal Paris Serie Expert Magnesium Silver Neutralising Hair Shampoo, 300ml (Grey and White). L’Oreal Paris Total Repair 5 Repairing Shampoo Review – Hi girls! Read honest and unbiased product reviews from our users. 267 reviews. Left my hair feeling crunchy. L'Oreal SE Magnesium Silver Shampoo. SERIES EXPERT - MAGNESIUM SILVER by L'Oréal Professionnel. I personally purchased and tested this product out without any compensation. It's good quality product no doubt but it didnt remove any yellowish shades from my hair and I'm using it for 1 month now. L'OrÃal Professionnel SerieExpert Silver Neutralising Cream 200ml $51.90 The Serie Expert Silver Shampoo from L’Oréal Professionnel is a colour-toning and nourishing formula that protects the hair fibre and imparts a glowing halo of shine. Shiny, long and cascading tresses are no doubt a head-turner. 23 février 2020 1 min read. Free Shipping, Cash on … Verified Purchase . However, don't ignore the reviews about its drying effects like I did. You can still see all customer reviews for the product. you can leave it in for 10 minutes on damp hair for platinum blonde hair. Bookmark. Reviewed in the United States on October 24, 2018. Je comprends que je peux me désabonner de certains ou tous ces messages électroniques à tout moment. (I’m transitioning from color-toned blonde, so this is important.) I was really shocked at the dark purple color of this shampoo and had nightmares about sporting purple tinged hair and hands, but all I got was BRIGHT!, soft, and shiny hair! if your a blondie this shampoo is amazing for keeping the yellow tones out of your hair. Shampooing Silver 300 mlShampooing éclat déjaunisseur cheveux gris et blancs Le Shampooing Silver Série Expert L'Oréal Professionnel est un shampooing conçu pour les cheveux gris et blancs.Enrichi en pigments violets, en acides aminés et en agents anti-jaunissants, il neutralise les tons cuivrés indésirables. Wish List. L’Oréal Professionnel de Kérastase est un shampoing bleu déjaunissant qui aide à ressortir la beauté et la brillance des cheveux gris et blancs, naturels ou décolorés. Not really working on my gray hair, still having this yellow color. Find the Top Magnesium Oil For Hairs with the MSN Buying Guides >> Compare Products and Brands by Quality, ... Silver Toning Shampoo for Light Blonde, White By l-oreal 7.3 View Product 7.3 10: Now my hair is shiny and the white stands out from the black. Description; Specifications; click to zoom. L'Oréal Serie Expert Magnesium* Silver Shampoo er en skøn silver shampoo, der effektivt reducerer de gyldne og gule toner i håret, for et mere koldt og lysnet resultat. So on recommendation of a friend I bought this and I would leave it in much longer and I ended up a cheating a silvery titanium colored hair that looks amazing so anytime I start to go brassy I just start using this again and it neutralizes it right back down to a silvery white titanium, Reviewed in the United States on July 22, 2018. $19.09. Voor 23:30 besteld, morgen in huis 17,95 8,50 . Grâce aux pigments violets contenus dans ce shampooing, vos cheveux seront blancs et radieux. Shampoo for gray or heavily bleached hair. Silver shampoo, known by some as purple shampoo, works to neutralize orange and gold tones from blonde and gray hair. Directions say to use gloves, but I use it in the shower like any other shampoo and have no issue with purple fingers. Love this shampoo. L'Oreal Paris Loreal Professionnel Silver shampoo: rated 4 out of 5 on MakeupAlley. © 1996-2020, Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates. Merk: L'Oreal; Reviews: (7) Uw review toevoegen-53% Sale-53% Sale-53% Sale-53% Sale; Maak een keuze: * Bestel meer varianten ineens. It took away all the yellow and made all the white very vibrant and all the gray shiney! Derudover indeholder den aminosyrer og andre plejende ingredienser, der effektivt fjerner misfarvninger samtidig med at den nærer håret i dybden. L'Oreal Professionnel Serie Expert - Silver Magnesium Neutralising Shampoo (for grey and White Hair), 16.899999999999999 ounces Brand: L'OREAL 4.6 out of 5 stars 6,104 ratings No more toner AFTER shampoo. Read honest and unbiased product reviews … Instead, our system considers things like how recent a review is and if the reviewer bought the item on Amazon. this is amazing stuff! This série expert Silver shampoo gives clarity and shine for grey and white hair. Definitely recommend this product! Avanti … 5.0 out of 5 stars Hard to find a better product in this category. Un shampooing perfection de couleur qui aide à neutraliser les tons jaunes qui ont tendance à présenter les cheveux, en préservant une couleur froide, débordant de brillance et un toucher ultra doux. L'OREAL PROFESSIONNEL SERIE EXPERT MAGNESIUM SILVER SHAMPOO Neutralizing Shampoo For Grey and White Hair. Gama Professional IQ Perfetto Dryer. Serie Expert Silver, a gentle purple shampoo, is for natural or color-treated hair that is white, grey or blonde. Volume: 300ml. Check out L'Oreal Paris Professionnel Serie Expert Silver Magnesium Neutralising Shampoo for Grey and White Hair, 300 ml/10.1 oz reviews, ratings, specifications and more at Amazon.in. Next. https://www.lorealprofessionnel.co.uk/hair-care/silver/-shampoo Voer het aantal in en klik op . This is the good solution to keep your platinum blonde colour long lasting.it really helps to neutralize brassiness or orange tone but this shampoo is so harsh that it makes my hairs so dry even i cant spread my hairs after shampoo,they are so rough n dry..so i use it once a week only and after that conditioning my hairs for 5 minutes to get my hairs normal..no doubt this shampoo does what it claims but it doesn't mean that it should not be mild on hairs. It surprised me that a purple shampoo like this could work so well for its intended purpose! CROC TU'KAY Dryer Red - CROC-DTR. In winkelwagen . When used 1-2 times a week, this product helps your hair look healthier and more color-balanced. CDN$44.95. Size: Another Size. Sublimer la beauté de vos cheveux blancs avec ce shampooing SILVER clarifiant de couleur.Les cheveux blancs argentés n'ont jamais été aussi beaux car le Système Gloss Protect, enrichi avec des pigments violets, des acides aminés et des agents anti-jaunissants, neutralise les tons cuivrés non désirés.Les cheveux blancs argentés n'ont jamais été aussi beaux.