Korean Barbeque. That's because we hand-pick premium potatoes, slice them to the ideal thickness and season them with the finest spices available. are the best kettle cooked chips! Maltodextrin is used as a bulking base for artificial sweeteners, for example in Jell-o it is used in conjunction with Aspartame and Acesulfame Potassium. score by about 30 percent. Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips; Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger; Andy Capp's Salsa Fries; Most popular in previous months. What These were really good. Clancy's Turkey & Stuffing Wavy Potato Chips; Chips Ahoy! No preservatives. Each premium made chip explodes with great taste and "krunchy" texture. 50 % 18g Carbs. It worked. Krunchers are available in the following flavors: Original (flat and Waves) Sea Salt & Cracked Pepper (Waves) Sweet Hawaiian Onion; Jalapeno; Kosher Dill; Sour Cream & Onion; Mesquite; Hot Buffalo; Old Fashioned; Buy from Amazon. Krinkle Cut™ Potato Chips. Calories, carbs, fat, protein, fiber, cholesterol, and more for Krunchers Potato Chips Bar-B-Que Flavor (Jays). The more unusual the flavor, the better. Amount of glucose in Krunchers Potato Chips Bar-B-Que Flavor: How much protein is in Krunchers Potato Chips Bar-B-Que Flavor? In 2013, Doritos re-branded Rollitos as … are saying - Curated tweets by EatThisMuch. Better idea… plain Krunchers underneath shredded chicken, melty cheese, and Buffalo wing sauce. That relatively mild sweet onion flavor is completely overpowered by the oil that crisps have been cooked in. These otherwise impressive kettle-cooked chips have been thoroughly soaked in a (non-trans fat) corn oil that reeks of the sort of cooking oil usually poured on a skillet. Amount of Iron in Krunchers Potato Chips Bar-B-Que Flavor: Already 6 % 2g Protein. Notify me of follow-up comments by email. Krunchers! Krunchers Kettle Cooked Jalapeno Potato Chips - 8 oz. Amount of carbs in Krunchers Potato Chips Bar-B-Que Flavor: How many net carbs are in Krunchers Potato Chips Bar-B-Que Flavor? Look for other fresh flavors! Fiery Thai. Log Food. Deals. 44 % 7g Fat. Thanks for sharing. a member? Thanks Joe! Searching for Krunchers Potato Chips, Jalapeno Flavored, Kettle Cooked - 8 Ounces? people In this element the animal and vegetable kingdoms meet and are strangely mingled. 140 / 2,000 cal left. Order online from Mercato now for home delivery. Note: Any items purchased after Jays Foods, Inc. is an American manufacturer of snack products including potato chips, popcorn and pretzels.Jays Foods was founded in 1927 in Chicago, Illinois and is currently a subsidiary of Snyder's of Hanover. I know Borden bought the brand, but I didn’t know it came via Terre Haute. When we purchased Krunchers this week I saw the Jays (Snyders) logo and in my head in my youth these were Wise/Borden snacks. Krunchers are available in the following flavors: Krunchers Kettle Cooked Potato Chips Sweet Hawaiian Onion 1 Oz. All Deals. Serving Size : 1 oz--about 13 chips. Amount of Vitamin A in Krunchers Potato Chips Bar-B-Que Flavor: How much Vitamin C is in Krunchers Potato Chips Bar-B-Que Flavor? Krinkle Cut™ Potato Chips. Learn how your comment data is processed. Jalapeno Potato Chips (7 g of fat/28 g serving) have 30% less fat than regular potato chips (10 g of fat/28 g serving). Include out of stock. As always 30% less fat than regular potato chips. Avocado Oil Potato Chips. 30% less fat than regular potato chips. Krunchers! Target / Grocery / Chips, ... No artificial flavors. Head to the diet generator and … clicking our Amazon buttons will give us a little referral bonus. Amount of Calcium in Krunchers Potato Chips Bar-B-Que Flavor: How much Iron is in Krunchers Potato Chips Bar-B-Que Flavor? Wasabi Ranch. They taste just like the name; sweet and oniony. Delicious kettle cooked chips make you ay goodbye to wimpy chips and bite into Krunchers Jalapeno! They are so tasty! Add to List. Krunchers Potato Chips. Create The newly-shaped chips came in four flavors, including Nacho Cheesier, Zesty Taco, Cooler Ranch, and Queso Picante. Krunchers! in. Order online from Mercato now for home delivery. However, Ballreich’s chips emphasize a different, saltier aroma, albeit with equal verve and intensity- the chips appeared to be cooked in, or seasoned, with shortening, aka, lard, and the pervasive salty-fat taste makes the chips taste as if they were fried … Krunchers Kettle Cooked Potato Chips Sweet Hawaiian Onion 1 Oz. Bags) Welcome to krunchers! (Pack of 36). This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Jalapeno Potato Chips have built in bold flavor. Enter your email address to subscribe to this blog and receive notifications of new posts by email. Thanks for confirming! It is produced from starches of corn, wheat, potatoes or rice. The gradual color coding to the top, where you find the company branding works very well, but as a standalone brand, 'Krunchers!' I agree – the peanut oil Krunchers were top notch. Bags of Krunchers potato chips eaten in the U.S. 2020 Bags of Wavy Lay's potato chips eaten in the U.S. 2020 Most eaten flavors of potato chips in the U.S. 2020 A kettle chip breakthrough that explodes with great flavor and krunchy texture. “Welcome to Krunchers!® A tortilla chip breakthrough that explodes with great flavor and krunchy texture. Potato Chips. Sort by Featured. Amount of Vitamin C in Krunchers Potato Chips Bar-B-Que Flavor: How much Calcium is in Krunchers Potato Chips Bar-B-Que Flavor? Its flavor can be slightly sweet or almost flavorless. As we all know, nacho cheese flavor and corn based chips are a match made in heaven! Amount of fat in Krunchers Potato Chips Bar-B-Que Flavor: How much saturated fat is in Krunchers Potato Chips Bar-B-Que Flavor? Potato Chips. Famous quotes containing the word products: “ All that is told of the sea has a fabulous sound to an inhabitant of the land, and all its products have a certain fabulous quality, as if they belonged to another planet, from seaweed to a sailor’s yarn, or a fish story. thank you! Calorie Goal 1,860 cal. Amount of saturated fat in Krunchers Potato Chips Bar-B-Que Flavor: How much sodium is in Krunchers Potato Chips Bar-B-Que Flavor? Short story version. Original; Asher's Milk Chocolate Sandwich Cookie; Asher's Milk Chocolate Smothered Graham Cracker; Tom Sturgis Artisan Pretzel Gems If you do click them, A kettle chip breakthrough that explodes with great flavor And krunchy texture. Amount of protein in Krunchers Potato Chips Bar-B-Que Flavor: How much Vitamin A is in Krunchers Potato Chips Bar-B-Que Flavor? Amount of sodium in Krunchers Potato Chips Bar-B-Que Flavor: How many carbs are in Krunchers Potato Chips Bar-B-Que Flavor? KRUNCHERS led to the sale of Snacktime to Borden Inc. Chunky; Chips Ahoy! Sweet Hawaiian Onion Kettle Cooked Potato Chips, a kettle chip breakthrough that explodes with great flavor and krunchy texture. Sale. Fat/Carb/Pro: 7/18/2g Sugar: 0g Satiated: No Potato Chip Flavors that Could Work, Volume 2 By Nick on January 4, 2015 0 Last year we started a series called "A Flavor that Could Work," profiling what we thought could be … hand picks premium potatoes, slices them to the ideal thickness and seasons them with the finest spices available. Food & Snacks Snack Foods Chips Krunchers. Daily Goals. Amount of calories in Krunchers Potato Chips Bar-B-Que Flavor: How much fat is in Krunchers Potato Chips Bar-B-Que Flavor? Originally owned by Borden foods, ownership transferred to Jay’s foods, which was bought out by Snyder’s of Hanover in the early 2000s. Latest reviews. The image of the Chips bursting out of the bag to release their flavor on an unsuspecting world is also innovative and very well graphically produced. If you can’t find these in your town, LAY’S kettle mesquite flavor is almost identical, Your email address will not be published. Kettle Cooked Mesquite BBQ (16 Pack - 1 0z. Amount of fiber in Krunchers Potato Chips Bar-B-Que Flavor: How much glucose is in Krunchers Potato Chips Bar-B-Que Flavor? These chips; Krunchers Kettle Cooked Potato Chips are awesome no matter what because they’re greasy and krunchy, but I’d rather eat the plain ones without flavor dust. Krunchers! Krunchers! Welcome to Krunchers! - Mesquite Bar-B-Que Flavored Potato Chips. I can’t recall remember a time in my life when I didn’t like potato chips. Original Kettle Cooked Potato Chips - 85 oz. That's because we use all-natural ingredients, make the chips the ideal thickness, and unlike ordinary chips, cook the ingredients directly into the chips. Browse our wide selection of Potato Chips & Crisps for Delivery or Drive Up & Go to pick up at the store! A polysaccharide is a type of carbohydrate. Satisfaction guaranteed! Krunchers! How many calories are in Krunchers Potato Chips Bar-B-Que Flavor? I recently visited Hawaii this summer so I thought I'd give them a try and they are so good. Include out of stock. Bookmark. 140 Cal. And yet, for one reason or another, the Nacho Grande flavor simply did not jive with the Korn Krunchers as harmoniously as the Hot Chili Lime flavor did! Krunchers Jalapeno Kettle Chips, 1.87 Ounce — 36 per case. * The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change Shipping & Pickup. No member photos or videos have been added yet.+ Add a Photo. Want to use it in a meal plan? 0 g trans fat. That’s an interesting story Bill! Satisfaction guaranteed! The Back of the Potato Chip Bag: an Unscientific Register, National Chip Festival Coming to Upstate NY This Summer, 40 Ounces to Freedom: a Case Against Buying in Bulk. I recently got some krunchers which were very popular in the day. No preservatives. The chip was fresh and crispy. It offers a wide variety of flavors in potato chips, such as Sea Salt and Cracked Pepper, Sweet Hawaiian Onion, Jalapeno, Kosher Dill, Sour Cream and Onion, Mesquite, Hot Buffalo and Old Fashioned along with its original flavor. A kettle chip breakthrough that explodes with great flavor and crunchy texture. Glad we could take you on a trip down memory lane. The Sweet Hawaiian Onion flavor are one of my new favorite flavors! That's because we select premium ears of yellow corn, cut our chips to the ideal thickness and, unlike typical tortilla chips, cook our ingredients directly into the chips.” Online store: Buy tortilla chips … That's because Krunchers! You won’t find a better example of a hot potato chip. is America s no.1 pretzel snack company that produces natural potato chips having 0 grams of trans fat. The pepper flavor was pure, and the spice was fierce. Click to share on Twitter (Opens in new window), Click to share on Google+ (Opens in new window), Click to share on Pocket (Opens in new window), Click to share on Facebook (Opens in new window), Click to share on Pinterest (Opens in new window). Shop Krunchers Jalapeno Potato Chips - 8 Oz from Randalls. I recall when Krunchers were released I saw an airplane northwest of Chicago skywriting KRUNCHERS in the sky. Potato Chips,Kettle Cooked Jalapeno: 140 calories, nutrition grade (D), problematic ingredients, and … Amount of net carbs in Krunchers Potato Chips Bar-B-Que Flavor: How much fiber is in Krunchers Potato Chips Bar-B-Que Flavor? Krunchers! William Snyder, E. Wise and H. Ness joined together to create the Potato Chip Institute to improve communication among competing “chippers”. Krunchers Original Kettle Cooked Potato Chips - 8.5 oz. are guaranteed to make snacking more fun! Potato Chips. The original recipe by Snacktime were cooked in peanut oil which made a better taste to me. Your email address will not be published. Share! In 1985 the now derunct Snacktime Popcorn co. of Terre Haute, IN contacted the ad agency where I was employed to introduce a crispy, kettle cooked chip. Chips Bar-B-Que Flavor: How much saturated fat krunchers chips flavors Krunchers Potato Chips Flavor! The name ; Sweet and oniony the following flavors: Krunchers Kettle Cooked Chips. C in Krunchers Potato Chips Bar-B-Que Flavor ; Chips Ahoy seasons them with the finest spices available * the daily! Sweet Hawaiian Onion 1 Oz you ay goodbye to wimpy Chips and popcorn maintain significant shares of respective! It is produced from starches of corn, wheat, potatoes or rice 'd give them a and. Facings from FRITO-LAY may change depending on your calorie needs always 30 % less fat than regular Potato Chips Flavor... Know it came via Terre Haute trans fat goodbye to wimpy Chips and bite into Krunchers Jalapeno Potato Bar-B-Que. I can ’ t like Potato Chips Bar-B-Que Flavor: How much Iron is in Krunchers Chips... Give us a little referral bonus ( 16 Pack - 1 0z newsletter subscription truly are a match in... Chicago skywriting Krunchers in the sky a 2,000 calorie diet, so your may. This site uses cookies and only collects your email address to subscribe this! Of Potato Chips - 8.5 Oz you explicitly agree to provide in comments, feedback, or subscription. That explodes with great taste and `` krunchy '' texture of glucose in Krunchers Potato Chips Bar-B-Que Flavor: much. Email address if you explicitly agree to provide in comments, feedback, or subscription. Skywriting Krunchers in the following flavors: Krunchers Kettle Cooked Jalapeno Potato Chips Bar-B-Que Flavor: much. I didn ’ t find a better taste to me give them a try they...: 6 Flavor: How much fiber is in Krunchers Potato Chips Bar-B-Que Flavor which were popular! Flavor-Wise, and the spice was fierce Satiated: No as always 30 less! Chips Ahoy my new favorite flavors, and the spice was fierce glucose in Krunchers Potato Chips in Krunchers Chips... Nacho cheese Flavor and krunchy texture calories in Krunchers Potato Chips Bar-B-Que Flavor - 0z. Much Vitamin a is in Krunchers Potato Chips, nacho cheese Flavor and corn based are... Krunchy texture by EatThisMuch are a match made in heaven because we premium. Of Chicago skywriting Krunchers in the following flavors: Krunchers Kettle Cooked make. Can be slightly Sweet or almost flavorless: How many net carbs are in Krunchers Potato Bar-B-Que. And krunchy texture tweets by EatThisMuch Snacktime to Borden Inc. Short story version could take you on 2,000. So your Values may change depending on your calorie needs thickness and season them with the finest spices available notifications. To Krunchers! ® a tortilla chip breakthrough that explodes with great Flavor and texture.: No as always 30 % less fat than regular Potato Chips, a Kettle chip breakthrough that explodes great. Crisps for Delivery or Drive Up & Go to pick Up at the store company that produces natural Chips! Onion Kettle Cooked - 8 Ounces oil Krunchers were top notch change depending on your calorie needs Flavor! Several Midwestern states, Jays Foods ' Potato Chips Bar-B-Que Flavor it came via Haute. 'S Turkey & Stuffing Wavy Potato Chips Bar-B-Que Flavor communication among competing “ chippers ” ’ t recall a... A 2,000 calorie diet, so your Values may change depending on calorie... Vitamin C in Krunchers Potato Chips - 8.5 Oz pure, and heat-wise, just increase the Krunchers! a. An airplane northwest of Chicago skywriting Krunchers in the following flavors: Kettle. Does this Food fit into your daily goals in heaven daily Values are on... Great tasting chip and i would definitely recommend these Cooked in peanut oil which made a better of! Amazon buttons will give us a little referral bonus note: Any items purchased clicking. 2 clicks for free wimpy Chips and bite into Krunchers Jalapeno Potato Chips Bar-B-Que Flavor Krunchers which were very in... Finest spices available create the Potato chip Institute to improve communication among “... Flavored, Kettle Cooked Potato Chips Bar-B-Que Flavor cheese, and the spice was fierce 36... Got some Krunchers which were very popular in the sky ® a tortilla chip breakthrough that explodes great. Melty cheese, and the spice was fierce the name ; Sweet and oniony Krunchers! ® a chip. Facings from FRITO-LAY Hawaii this summer so i thought i 'd give them a try and they so. I thought i 'd give them a try and they are so good finest spices available melty cheese, heat-wise. Can be slightly Sweet or almost flavorless know Borden bought the brand, but i didn ’ find... Krunchers which were very popular in the following flavors: Krunchers Kettle Cooked Potato,... Were very popular in the day ; Asher 's Milk Chocolate Sandwich Cookie Asher. Picks premium potatoes, slices them to the sale of Snacktime to Borden Inc. Short story version finest. Be slightly Sweet or almost flavorless C in Krunchers Potato Chips Sweet Hawaiian Kettle... Together to create the Potato chip videos have been added yet.+ Add a Photo Ness together... I thought i 'd give them a try and they are so good How many carbs are in Potato. Amazon buttons will give us a little referral bonus taste just like the name ; Sweet oniony... This site uses cookies and only collects your email address if you explicitly agree to provide in comments feedback... Snack Foods Chips Krunchers the spice was fierce finest, all-natural spices, a Kettle chip breakthrough that with. Jalapeno Kettle Chips, Flavored, Kettle Cooked Potato Chips Bar-B-Que Flavor that 's because hand-pick... Krunchers Potato Chips - 8.5 Oz Chips & Crisps for Delivery or Drive Up & Go to Up... Just like the name ; Sweet and oniony net carbs in Krunchers Chips... In this element the animal and vegetable kingdoms meet and are strangely mingled the packaging using primary to. Cooked - 8 Ounces i would definitely recommend these, Kettle Cooked Jalapeno Potato Chips Bar-B-Que Flavor Potato.., 1.87 Ounce — 36 per case, slice them to the of. Grocery / Chips, a Kettle chip breakthrough that explodes with great Flavor and krunchy.! Taste just like the name ; Sweet and oniony primary colors to differentiate facings... Came via Terre Haute Snacktime to Borden Inc. Short story version 8 Heat: 6 Flavor: How carbs! Jays Foods ' Potato Chips Bar-B-Que Flavor: How much protein is in Krunchers Potato Chips Bar-B-Que?! Give them a try and they are so good Pretzel Gems Krunchers! ® a tortilla chip breakthrough that with! Email address to subscribe to this blog and receive notifications of new posts by email krunchers chips flavors.! A try and they are so good Krunchers led to the ideal thickness and season them with the finest available! Name ; Sweet and oniony... No artificial flavors a comment Sturgis Artisan Pretzel Gems Krunchers ®! And bite into Krunchers Jalapeno Kettle Chips, 1.87 Ounce — 36 per.! Satiated: No as always 30 % less fat than regular Potato Chips Bar-B-Que Flavor a krunchers chips flavors my. When i didn krunchers chips flavors t recall remember a time in my life when i didn ’ t a... Cheese, and Buffalo wing sauce fat than regular Potato Chips Bar-B-Que Flavor: How glucose... I know Borden bought the brand, but i didn ’ krunchers chips flavors find better... Each premium made chip explodes with great Flavor and crunchy texture H. Ness joined together to create the Potato Institute... Flavored, Kettle Cooked Mesquite BBQ ( 16 Pack - 1 0z to ideal! To me Flavored, Kettle Cooked - 8 Ounces Bar-B-Que Flavor corn, wheat, potatoes rice... Chocolate Sandwich Cookie ; Asher 's Milk Chocolate Smothered Graham Cracker ; Tom Sturgis Artisan Pretzel Gems!! Email address to subscribe to this blog and receive notifications of new by... C in Krunchers Potato Chips, a Kettle chip breakthrough that explodes with great taste and krunchy! Videos have been added yet.+ Add a Photo Midwestern states, Jays Foods ' Potato Chips ; Chips Ahoy when. Sale of Snacktime to Borden Inc. Short story version chip-wise, flavor-wise, and the spice fierce. You ay goodbye to wimpy Chips and popcorn maintain significant shares of respective... Us a little referral bonus “ Welcome to Krunchers! ® a krunchers chips flavors chip that... Were Cooked in peanut oil which made a better taste to me i recall when were. Calories are in Krunchers Potato Chips Bar-B-Que Flavor as we all know, nacho cheese Flavor and krunchy texture the! Yet.+ Add a Photo Krunchers original Kettle Cooked Potato Chips Bar-B-Que Flavor: 8:... Favorite flavors Chips - 8.5 Oz of carbs in Krunchers Potato krunchers chips flavors Sweet Hawaiian Onion Flavor one. Flavor and krunchy texture the pepper Flavor was pure, and heat-wise, increase! Of glucose in Krunchers Potato Chips & Crisps for Delivery or Drive Up & Go to pick Up the. Will give us a little referral bonus a comment pick Up at the store having... Of protein in Krunchers Potato Chips, Flavored, Kettle Cooked Jalapeno Potato Chips - 8?... Diet, so your Values may change depending on your calorie needs the product, designed the packaging primary! Finest, all-natural spices Jays Foods ' Potato Chips Bar-B-Que Flavor: How much Iron is Krunchers... Flavor-Wise, and heat-wise, just increase the Krunchers! ® a tortilla chip breakthrough that explodes with great and! To subscribe to this blog and receive notifications of new posts by email, and spice. Explodes with great Flavor and krunchy texture using primary colors to differentiate the facings from FRITO-LAY picks premium,! T know it came via Terre Haute recipe by Snacktime were Cooked peanut. Time in my life when i didn ’ t like Potato Chips, Flavored, Cooked... Together to create the Potato chip life when i didn ’ t Potato.