Opening Hours. they have a lot of varieties of food for grilling and the standard items for their hot pot. The price is AED59 per person which i find very affordable. Get menu, photos and location information for Grasslands Meat Market | BBQ & Churrasco in Anaheim, CA. Rated 3.9/5. Last time we went it was weekdays and we are early, so we have avoided the crowd....Cons is, on weekends, a lot of people are waiting for the table, better to have your set-up per reservation, to avoid the long wait and to control as well the people inside. It was previously named "Little Lamb". Does this restaurant offer table service? View in Maps. UNLIMITED, ALL YOU CAN EAT HOTPOT and # Korean # BBQ # BUFFET in UAE Pay only AED 49 per head Sharjah Corniche Street, Al Majaz 3 Call to book your table now +97165251177. Try it for yourself so you would understand me The offer includes water and sodas where you can find the same on the buffet. Goodluck with the queue as its always a long wait With Various Anniversary Flower Arrangements, Cakes, Chocolates, Balloons, we can add this Happy Anniversary Greeting Card to write your message to the receiver. Our Korean BBQ, Seafood Platter, Dimsums and Dumplings, Rice dishes and even desserts have been topping the list of frequently-ordered items. You can also choose if you want your soup-base to be spicy or normal. there’s a long queue of guests who wants to eat , which is a good sign . dumping and Deserts with only AED 59. One of the top Chinese eateries in Sharjah, Happy Grassland Shining Restaurant also offers a barbecue buffet that you can enjoy with your family. Happy Grassland Shining Restaurant. The food was great too. Get quick answers from Happy Farm Hot Pot Bbq and Buffet staff and past visitors. Happy Grassland Shining Restaurant Our Korean BBQ, Seafood Platter, Dimsums and Dumplings, Rice dishes and even desserts have been topping the list of frequently-ordered items. You can chose all the ingredients of your choice for your Shabu Shabu in their unli-buffet. from hot pot to buffet to desserts. ... Get Quote Call 055 515 6380 Get directions WhatsApp 055 515 6380 Message 055 515 6380 Contact Us Find Table View Menu Make Appointment Place Order. Service is good too. . Get access to exclusive coupons. No matter what you are in the mood for, our menu is sure to satisfy. It’s near Fahidi Metro Station, just 5mins walk. Serves Indian, North Indian, Seafood, Continental. Cons is, on weekends, a lot of people are waiting for the table, better to have your set-up per reservation, to avoid the long wait and to control as well the people inside. 3.6. The place was filled with patrons, small waiting area but the wait was worth it. 1pm - 1am, Sun-Sat. Address :  Shops 1-3 Al Hassawi Corniche B Building, opposite Amphitheater, Corniche Street, Al Majaz 3, Sharjah, Address : Rolla Str. Combination of hotpot and grill food is truly a treat for food lovers.The place is clean and spacious especially when you move around to get the wide variety of viands. Be one of the first to write a review! Hard Rock Cafe Dubai's world famous menu features a wide variety of tasty options including our mouthwatering Legendary® burger, refreshing salads, and house made entrees infused with the non-stop energy of Dubai. Dubai International Financial Centre (DIFC) Hotels, Hotels with Complimentary Breakfast in Dubai, Hotels near Atlantis Aquaventure Waterpark, Hotels near Dubai Aquarium & Underwater Zoo, Hotels near Dubai Museum & Al Fahidi Fort, Hotels near (DWC) Dubai World Central - Al Maktoum International Airport, Steakhouses with Outdoor Seating in Dubai, Restaurants for Special Occasions in Dubai, Restaurants with Outdoor Seating in Dubai, Late Night Indian Restaurants in Downtown Dubai. will come back again and will highly recommend to my friend, that includes in the package. Simply # snap a pic with your friends in our newest location at # Sharjah and enjoy AED 10 off on your visit! Enjoy More. Is this a place where you buy ingredients to cook your own food? Enjoy . Above all, i highly recommend this place to all food enthusiast like me. Find out what cannabis and CBD products are available, read reviews, and find just what you’re looking for. Testimonials. Note: your question will be posted publicly on the Questions & Answers page. Phone +97165251177 Address Shop 1, Al Hassawi Building B, Opposite Amphitheater, Al Majaz 3, Majaz, Sharjah. As we all know, we need to do social distance. Product Description. i really hope that they will have big pots for their hot pot for big group such us ours when we visited