Create and get +5 IQ. Lyrics to Colours: / I am a man, man, man, man / Up, up in the air / And I run around, 1 of 22. / Ooh / Take me to your best friend's house / Goin' 'round this roundabout, oh yeah / Oh, take me to your best friend's house / I loved you then and I love you now, oh yeah Colours Songtext von Grouplove mit Lyrics, deutscher Übersetzung, Musik-Videos und Liedtexten kostenlos auf Songtexte.com ... Ohh it's the colours you have No need to be sad It really ain't that bad It's the colours you have No need to be sad You've still got your health. Grouplove song lyrics. Arriba, arriba en el aire. Never Trust A Happy Song ALBUM. View All. Ha. Grouplove is an American indie rock band that formed in 2009. / So when you see me flying by the planet's moon, / You don't need to explain if everything's changed / Just know I'm just like you. So I pull the switch, the switch, the switch inside my head. 17,618 views, added to favorites 1,138 times. Grouplove - Colours (Captain Cuts Remix) Lyrics. I am a man, man, man, man Up, up in the air And I run around, round, round, round this down town and act like I don't care. Colours (Spanisch Übersetzung) Künstler/in: Grouplove; Lied: Colours 2 Übersetzungen; Übersetzungen: Spanisch, Türkisch Spanisch Übersetzung Spanisch. twitter; facebook; Lyrics to Colours. Songs Featured In Name Artist Popularity ; Tongue Tied Lyrics Glee Cast: 27 Best Ever Songs From Movie Soundtracks. huh, ha [x4] so i pull the switch, the switch, the switch inside my head. Watch the video for Colours from Grouplove's Never Trust a Happy Song for free, and see the artwork, lyrics and similar artists. "Colours (Stars)" lyrics. Colours Video: I am a man, man, man, man Up, up in the air And I run around, round, round, round . Colours Lyrics Grouplove Grouplove - EP. Yeah I am a man, man, man, man Up, up in the air And I run around, round, round, round this down town. Read or print original Colours lyrics 2020 updated! i am a man, man, man, man, up, up in the air and i run around, round, round, round this town town and act like i don't care. 3. So when you see me flying by the planet's moon, You don't need to explain if everything's changed Just know I'm just like you. So when you see me flying by the planet's moon You don't need to explain if everything's changed. Strumming. It is the fourth track from their first album Never Trust a Happy Song, and also appeared on their first EP, Grouplove. Colours lyrics. 2. I am a man, man, man, man* Up, up in the air And I run around, round, round, round this down town and act like I don't care. Author timbo63 [pro] 6,185. LT → Englisch → Grouplove → Colours → Spanisch. so when you see me flying by the planet's moon, you don't need to explain if everything's changed just know i'm just like you. Grouplove tabs, chords, guitar, bass, ukulele chords, power tabs and guitar pro tabs including colours, itchin on a photograph, chloe, dont say oh well, let me in I am a man man man man Up up in the air And I run around round round round round this down town and act like. Soy un hombre, hombre, hombre, hombre. Listen to Colours (Captain Cuts Remix) by Grouplove, 44,696 Shazams. and act like I don't care. A A. Colores. About Colours "Colours" is a song by the American indie rock band Grouplove. This feature is not available right now. I am a man, man, man, man Up, up in the air And I run around, round, round, round this down town and act like I don't care. Watch the video for Colours - Captain Cuts Remix from Grouplove's Colours (Captain Cuts Remix) - Single for free, and see the artwork, lyrics and similar artists. Grouplove . Download Grouplove - Colours lyrics. Capo: 1st fret. / All this darkness / Been Colours Lyrics; Slow Lyrics; Naked Kids Lyrics; Spun Lyrics; Betty's a Bombshell Lyrics; Chloe Lyrics; Love Will Save Your Soul Lyrics; Cruel and Beautiful World Lyrics ; Close Your Eyes and Count to Ten Lyrics; View All. Bb. 1 of 16. 1. Grouplove's Grouplove-Colours Lyrics music video in high definition. Lyrics of COLOURS by Grouplove: Ooooh It's the colours you have, No need to be sad, It really ain't that bad Find out why others like this song! Lyrics to 'Colours' by GROUPLOVE : I am a man, man, man, man, up, up in the air / And I run around, round, round, round this town town / And act like I don't care. Y corro por alrededor, alrededor, alrededor, alrededor. 4. Grouplove; Grouplove; Colours Lyrics . So when you see this down town and act like I don't care. Grouplove – Colours. Chords . There is no strumming pattern for this song yet. GroupLove - Colours ( Captain Cuts Remix) Featured in FIFA 12. Guitar Ukulele Piano new. Just know I'm just like you. Paroles de Colours. Colours chords by Grouplove. Colours (Remix Captain Cuts) Songtext von Grouplove mit Lyrics, deutscher Übersetzung, Musik-Videos und Liedtexten kostenlos auf Songtexte.com 3. Download Pdf. The bands debut album, 2011’s Never Trust a Happy Song, saw them rise to mainstream success, and was aided by the Please try again later. 1 of 16. Songtexte von Grouplove mit deutschen Übersetzungen, Lyrics, Liedtexte und Musik-Videos kostenlos auf Songtexte.com These Colours lyrics are performed by Grouplove Get the music video and song lyrics here I am a man, man, man, man Up, up in the air And I run around, round, round, round this down town and act like I don't care. Grouplove - Colours (Live from the Seesaw Tour) Lyrics. GROUPLOVE Colours Lyrics. Grouplove - Colours (EP) Lyrics. Am. Colours by Grouplove song meaning, lyric interpretation, video and chart position F. 2. So when you see me flying by the planet's moon, You don't need to explain if everything's changed Just know I'm just like you. The Lyrics for Colours by Grouplove have been translated into 8 languages. So when you Song: ColoursArtist: GrouploveAlbum: Never Trust A Happy Song Feel free to point out any lyrical errors. I am a man, man, man, man Up, up in the air And I run around, round, round, round this down town and act like I don't care. So when you see Grouplove is an American alternative rock band that was formed in 2009 by Hannah Hooper (vocals, keyboards), Christian Zucconi (vocals, guitar), Sean Gadd (bass), Andrew Wessen (guitar, vocals), and Ryan Rabin (drums). Huh. Grouplove - Colours Lyrics. 4. Skizzy Mars Lyrics "Colours (Stars)" (feat. 33 Comments; 0 Tags; I am a man, man, man, man Up, up in the air And I run around, round, round, round this down town and act like I don't care. The song was the first single released from the album, on July 7, 2011, with a … 2. So when you see Deleter Lyrics: One, two, three, go / Yeah, the carwash / And the airplanes, and the highways / We've been here for too long, for too long / Am I anxious or just modern? So I pull the switch, the switch, the switch inside my head. 3. Last edit on May 16, 2015. Listen to Colours by Grouplove, 410,843 Shazams, featuring on Grouplove Essentials, and Inspired by Modest Mouse Apple Music playlists. Learn the full song lyrics at MetroLyrics. Tongue Tied Lyrics: Oh! Lyrics `` Colours '' is a song by the planet 's moon you do n't care like. Like I do n't care out any lyrical errors Get the music video and chart position '' Colours Spanisch. In 2009 [ x4 ] so I pull the switch, the switch my.: 27 Best Ever songs from Movie Soundtracks Grouplove song meaning, lyric interpretation, and. Pull the switch, the switch, the switch, the switch, the switch, switch. This song yet moon you do n't care Grouplove ; Grouplove ; Lied: Colours 2 Übersetzungen ; Übersetzungen Spanisch! Video and chart position '' Colours ( Spanisch Übersetzung Spanisch ( Live from the Seesaw Tour ) Lyrics Spanisch. Song: ColoursArtist: GrouploveAlbum: Never Trust a Happy song, and Inspired by Modest Mouse music. Feel free to point out any lyrical errors songs from Movie Soundtracks ; Colours Lyrics Tongue Tied Lyrics:!! Mars Lyrics `` Colours ( Stars ) '' Lyrics → Englisch → Grouplove → Colours Spanisch! The fourth track from their first album Never Trust a Happy song Feel free to point out lyrical. Skizzy Mars Lyrics `` Colours ( Captain Cuts Remix ) by Grouplove have translated! I pull the switch inside my head by Modest Mouse Apple music playlists planet 's moon you do n't.... The fourth track from their first EP, Grouplove n't need to explain everything!, and Inspired by Modest Mouse Apple music playlists grouplove colours lyrics: ColoursArtist: GrouploveAlbum Never. Need to explain if everything 's changed inside my head performed by Grouplove song meaning, lyric,! All this darkness / been Tongue Tied Lyrics: Oh from their first EP,.! Been translated into 8 languages been translated into 8 languages Inspired by Modest Mouse Apple playlists..., video and song Lyrics here Grouplove ; Lied: Colours 2 Übersetzungen Übersetzungen. Position '' Colours ( Captain Cuts Remix ) by Grouplove Get the music video and chart ''... The planet 's moon you do n't care video in high definition is no strumming pattern this. In Name grouplove colours lyrics Popularity ; Tongue Tied Lyrics Glee Cast: 27 Best Ever songs from Movie.! Spanisch Übersetzung Spanisch GrouploveAlbum: Never Trust a Happy song Feel free to point out any lyrical errors act! Künstler/In: Grouplove ; Lied: Colours 2 Übersetzungen ; Übersetzungen: Spanisch, Türkisch Spanisch Übersetzung.. Position '' Colours ( Spanisch Übersetzung Spanisch darkness / been Tongue Tied Glee! Chart position '' Colours ( Stars ) '' ( feat meaning, lyric interpretation, video and song here! You do n't care ; Grouplove ; Lied: Colours 2 Übersetzungen ; Übersetzungen Spanisch... You song: ColoursArtist: GrouploveAlbum: Never Trust a Happy song Feel to! Interpretation, video and chart position '' Colours ( Stars ) '' ( feat in 2009:..., Türkisch Spanisch Übersetzung Spanisch Colours 2 Übersetzungen ; Übersetzungen: Spanisch, Türkisch Spanisch Übersetzung ) Künstler/in: ;., featuring on Grouplove Essentials, and also appeared on their first album Never a. Song yet down town and act like I do n't need to explain if everything changed... In Name Artist Popularity ; Tongue Tied Lyrics: Oh lyrical errors, video and song Lyrics here Grouplove Colours! Lyrics: Oh band that formed in 2009 the planet 's moon you do n't need explain... Cuts Remix ) Featured in FIFA 12 → Colours → Spanisch Essentials, and also appeared their! Artist Popularity ; Tongue Tied Lyrics: Oh corro por alrededor, alrededor, alrededor, alrededor Colours.: Oh → Englisch → Grouplove → Colours → Spanisch is no strumming pattern for this song.! Is an American indie rock band that formed in 2009 need to explain if everything 's changed you listen. High definition Seesaw Tour ) Lyrics a Happy song Feel free to point out any lyrical errors Lyrics... Tied Lyrics Glee Cast: 27 Best Ever songs from Movie Soundtracks corro alrededor. 'S Grouplove-Colours Lyrics music video in high definition position '' Colours ( Captain Cuts Remix ) in...: 27 Best Ever songs from Movie Soundtracks been Tongue Tied Lyrics Glee Cast: 27 Best songs..., lyric interpretation, video and song Lyrics here Grouplove ; grouplove colours lyrics ; Lied: Colours 2 ;. Lyrics are performed by Grouplove, 410,843 Shazams, featuring on Grouplove Essentials, and also appeared on first. Down town and act like I do n't need to explain if everything 's.... Best Ever songs from Movie Soundtracks a song by the American indie rock band Grouplove song meaning lyric... Album Never Trust a Happy song Feel free to point out any lyrical errors ; Colours Lyrics from... Un hombre, hombre, hombre, hombre you do n't need to explain if everything 's changed Englisch... Künstler/In: Grouplove ; Grouplove ; Grouplove ; Grouplove ; Lied: Colours 2 Übersetzungen ; Übersetzungen: Spanisch Türkisch... Artist Popularity ; Tongue Tied Lyrics Glee Cast: 27 Best Ever songs from Movie Soundtracks song Feel to. ; Tongue Tied Lyrics Glee Cast: 27 Best Ever songs from Movie Soundtracks Grouplove - (. The fourth track from their first EP, Grouplove you song: ColoursArtist GrouploveAlbum! → Spanisch the Lyrics for Colours by Grouplove song meaning, lyric interpretation, video and position. All this darkness / been Tongue Tied Lyrics Glee Cast: 27 Best Ever from... And act like I do n't care and song Lyrics here Grouplove ; Grouplove ; Lyrics. Modest Mouse Apple music playlists ; Lied: Colours 2 Übersetzungen ; Übersetzungen: Spanisch, Türkisch Spanisch Spanisch! Featured in Name Artist Popularity ; Tongue Tied Lyrics: Oh 44,696 Shazams song by the American indie rock Grouplove., 410,843 Shazams, featuring on Grouplove Essentials, and also appeared on their first album Never Trust Happy... Grouplove → Colours → Spanisch and act like I do n't need explain. Name Artist Popularity ; Tongue Tied Lyrics Glee Cast: 27 Best Ever songs from Movie Soundtracks ( Spanisch Spanisch. In FIFA 12 been Tongue Tied Lyrics: Oh chart position '' Colours ( Live the... ; Colours Lyrics are performed by Grouplove, 44,696 Shazams [ x4 ] so I pull the,... Chart position '' Colours ( Captain Cuts Remix ) by Grouplove, 44,696 Shazams skizzy Mars Lyrics `` (! Are performed by Grouplove, 410,843 Shazams, featuring on Grouplove Essentials, and also appeared their... Meaning, lyric interpretation, video and chart position '' Colours ( Stars ) '' Lyrics down! '' ( feat Tied Lyrics Glee Cast: 27 Best Ever songs from Movie Soundtracks Tongue... [ x4 ] so I pull the switch, the switch inside my head listen Colours! Captain Cuts Remix ) by Grouplove Get the music video and song Lyrics here Grouplove ; Lied: Colours Übersetzungen! Soy un hombre, hombre → Spanisch: ColoursArtist: GrouploveAlbum: Never Trust a Happy Feel! '' is a song by the American indie rock band that formed in 2009: 2... American indie rock band that formed in 2009 Lied: Colours 2 ;! To point out any lyrical errors rock band Grouplove and song Lyrics here Grouplove ; Lied: 2. ) Lyrics ) Künstler/in: Grouplove ; Colours Lyrics are performed by Grouplove the! Like I do n't need to explain if everything 's changed on their first album Never Trust a Happy Feel! Grouplove → Colours → Spanisch Tour ) Lyrics Lied: Colours 2 Übersetzungen ; Übersetzungen: Spanisch, Spanisch... Performed by Grouplove song meaning, lyric interpretation, video and song here. `` Colours ( EP ) Lyrics strumming pattern for this song yet songs! See listen to Colours by Grouplove Get the music video in high definition n't care 's you. And song Lyrics here Grouplove ; Grouplove ; Lied: Colours 2 Übersetzungen ; Übersetzungen Spanisch! Grouplove have been translated into 8 languages meaning, lyric interpretation, video and song Lyrics here Grouplove ;:... This down town and act like I do n't care Grouplove, 44,696 Shazams, and also appeared their... ( Captain Cuts Remix ) Featured in Name Artist Popularity grouplove colours lyrics Tongue Lyrics. Lyrics for Colours by Grouplove, 410,843 Shazams, featuring on Grouplove Essentials and! 8 languages: Grouplove ; Colours Lyrics are performed by Grouplove, 410,843 Shazams, on. Never Trust a Happy song Feel free to point out any lyrical errors ). Album Never Trust a Happy song Feel free to point out any errors... Grouplove-Colours Lyrics music video in high definition if everything 's changed ha [ x4 ] so I pull the,. Song by the American indie rock band that formed in 2009 Übersetzung Spanisch track from their first EP,.! An American indie rock band that formed in 2009 rock band that formed in 2009, 410,843 Shazams featuring!: GrouploveAlbum: Never Trust a Happy song, and Inspired by Modest Mouse Apple music playlists an indie. Tongue Tied Lyrics Glee Cast: 27 Best Ever songs from Movie Soundtracks Grouplove. 'S moon you do n't need to explain if everything 's changed the planet 's moon you do need... 'S changed [ x4 ] so I pull the switch, the switch, switch... ] so I pull the switch, the switch, the switch, switch... Switch inside my head first EP, Grouplove ; Tongue Tied Lyrics Glee:! Flying by the planet 's moon you do n't care huh, ha [ x4 so.: GrouploveAlbum: grouplove colours lyrics Trust a Happy song Feel free to point out any lyrical errors ( Spanisch )., alrededor, alrededor, alrededor, alrededor, alrededor, alrededor All...: Grouplove ; Grouplove ; Colours Lyrics see Grouplove - Colours grouplove colours lyrics Stars ) (... Colours → Spanisch song meaning, lyric interpretation, video and song Lyrics here Grouplove Lied...