4 servings. Green Peas Chaat Recipe – Green Peas Puri Chaat Recipe with step wise pictures. Jan 8, 2018 - Pressure cook the green peas with potato, carrot, onions, green chillies with haldi and salt to taste for 2-3 whistles or till the vegetables become soft. Now add in the soaked green peas and mix well. Add tomato, cubed potatoes, green peas, salt and around 1 cup of water. Separate the cooked green peas and stock. Green peas masala ~ thattukada style!! 30 min. 6. Green smoothie bowl - Video recipe ! Green peas ghee rice. green peas masala recipe | restaurant style green peas masala | dhaba style matar masala | green peas masala Punjabi style is a delightful accompaniment that can be made in a jiffy using frozen peas, readily available spice powders. Follow by Email. Pressure cook the soaked green peas along with 2 cups of water. Learn how to make delicious Indian dinner recipe for bachelors with green peas and egg. Add cooked green peas along with water in which it was cooked. 50 min. Then add garam masala and mash few potatoes to make the gravy thick. Kerala Style Peas Masala Curry, is an aromatic, rich and Vegan subzi made with fresh green peas and coconut milk. Then add in the all-purpose flour, gram flour, turmeric powder, chilli powder, asafetida powder, garam masala, fennel seeds, baking soda, salt and mix well. Cook for around 15 minutes on medium flame. Green peas and corn with cauliflower 'rice' 2 servings. Very Easy. Discover (and save!) Learn how to make restaurant style green peas masala. This Kerala Style Peas Masala Curry is one another recipe that I make very often, but have never got around to redoing the post and pictures. Very Easy. The recipe is made with slow cooking and is famous one among vegetarians for its wholesome taste. Tapioca is very commonly made in kerala for breakfast and there are few more popular dishes like kappa biryani, kappa vevichathu, kappa puzhukku, kappa ularthiyathu, kappa vada and so on.. Green Peas Masala ( dhaba Style) | Restaurant Style Green Peas Gravy Share on: since Green peas season i got my bunch and peeled the skin and stored some peas in the freezer for my usual stuff, Mostly i opt for peas pulao and soup some times i do make curry but not dry version (could be i will post my version too) ,but today your own Pins on Pinterest My Recipe Notes on Peas Masala Kerala Style: 1. It is important for me to know your feedback. 4. Nilus Cooking Trying to bring you the best collection of tried and tested recipes from all around the world in both English and Malayalam. When oil separates from the gravy add ½ cup fresh cream and remove from fire 9. Well, it really doesn’t matter because this Ghugni is just too tasty. Thattukada Special. 10 min. 2. 30 min. Powered by Blogger. Add ginger –garlic paste, green chilies and tomato. kappa mutta thattukada style recipe – Have you tried these tapioca and egg stir fry that is a popular kerala streetfood (thattukada special). Definitely a 1-2 tbsp of soya sauce adds more taste. Take the sliced onion, chopped ginger, green chillies, curry leaves in a large bowl and squeeze well using your hands. Google Plus. Often there is a debate if Ghugni is a Street Food or Ghugni Chaat? Total Pageviews. 5. So … I use frozen peas, we can also use fresh green peas … Green peas – 1/2 – 3/4 cup, cooked (Soak dried green peas in enough water for 8 hrs. 3. Healthy Green Peas Dessert If you are one of those who like the taste of green peas, then I bet you will surely enjoy this delicious dessert. 8. Jun 30, 2014 - This Pin was discovered by Anu Kollon. Adding coconut while making the masala paste enhances the taste and I strongly recommend you don't skip it. This creamy textured healthy dessert has all the richness from green peas, dates and almonds. You can use the same recipe for the frozen green peas or for the raw green peas. You can use Vegetable oil instead of Coconut Oil. When its done, strain and keep the green-peas and stock separately. Kappa biriyani Kerala style easy method ( Kappa Puzhukku) Kappa Puzhukku. Bengali style Ghugni Recipe – How to make Ghugni { Dried Green Peas Curry }. 4 servings. Tags: Egg kerala. There is no sugar added, instead the sweetness is from dates. Restaurant Style Green Peas Masala is a tomato and cashew nut based gravy Indian dish. Drain and set aside.) ANUPAMA Cooking is my passion and this blog has a collection of my cooking experiments. 7. 1 servings. This is an easy recipe except the frying part, as it splutters a lot while frying, but I cover and fry the masala and overcome the spills. It can be served with idli, dosai, idiyappam, appam or poori. Very Easy. Very Easy. […] Large Visitor Map. Green peas curry for chappathis. In Karnataka, Pulao is often referred to as Palav. About Me. But not many of us know how to make Green Peas Masala in restaurant style. 2 Green chilly (split lengthwise) 1/2 cup Cooked green peas (I used frozen peas) 2-3 tsp Coriander powder 1/4 -1/2 tsp Turmeric powder 1/2 tsp Fennel powder 1 tbsp each Chopped Ginger & garlic 1.5 tsp Whole black pepper A small stick Cinnamon 3 Cloves 3 Cardamom 1.5 cups Medium thick coconut milk 1/2 cup Thick coconut milk Stir well and cook over medium heat for 5-7 minutes. 8 servings. Easy. ANUPAMA Cooking is my passion and this blog has a collection of my cooking experiments. Cook in a vessel until done, take care not to overcook them. Feb 22, 2020 - Pressure cook the green peas with potato, carrot, onions, green chillies with haldi and salt to taste for 2-3 whistles or till the vegetables become soft. May 31, 2015 - A mixed bag of recipes including Konkani,Kerala and North Indian Cuisines with some tried and tested baking recipes too! Wash the dried green peas and soak them in water overnight. It goes well with roti or naan, even I eat it with steamed basmati rice or mild pulao ‘s side dish. Harira, the ramadan soup. Add the masala paste and stir well until the oil starts separating from the mixture. Discover (and save!) I cooked it for 6-7 whistles on high flame and keep it closed for 20 mins. It is an easy to make one-pot meal with rice, vegetables and few spices. Really good with chappathi. FACEBOOK. 4.3 / 5. 1h40m. your own Pins on Pinterest Jun 25, 2014 - This Pin was discovered by Anu Kollon. Green peas egg masala thattukada style Suggested Video. It is usually made with Sona Masoori rice. 5 / 5. Ente Thattukada Saturday, June 28, 2014. Kerala style Green peas curry with coconut, Nadan Kerala style Green peas curry with coconut, Nadan Green peas curry with coconut, Green peas curry with coconut, ... Add in the turmeric powder, garam masala and fry for 1-2 minutes on low-medium heat. Very easy and quick method of making thattukada style green peas egg masala recipe.Facebook - Instagram - Youtube - Website - Initial Preparation: Soak green peas for 5-6 hours or overnight. GREEN PEAS MASALA; Follow @AnupamaAmmu. 2. Drain the water and pressure cook them with 2 cups of water and salt. A finger licking and lip smacking chat item which has crunchy puris, green peas curry, chutneys and other yummy stuffs. Do try this easy, healthy and delicious rice dish. Eggs – 3 – 4 3. Kerala Style Green Peas Masala is now ready for serving along with Palappam or Appam, Vellayappam or Kallappam, Kerala Style Idiyappam, Chappathi etc. This is mostly served as a side dish for its unique flavor and healthy good reasons. Peas and Egg stirfry – Street food style Ingredients (Serves 2 – 3) 1. I would like to serve Bengali style Ghugni – with chopped onion, green chillies and a squeeze of lemon along with fresh cilantro. Chilies and tomato even i eat it with steamed basmati rice or mild pulao ‘ side! Strongly recommend you do n't skip it Kerala style: 1 vessel until done, take not. Cups of water heat for 5-7 minutes other yummy stuffs recommend you n't... Trying to bring you the best collection of tried and tested recipes from all around the world both., dates and almonds because this Ghugni is just too tasty tested recipes from all around the in... English and Malayalam more taste with green peas – 1/2 – 3/4 cup, (..., even i eat it green peas masala ~ thattukada style steamed basmati rice or mild pulao ‘ s side dish eat. With idli, dosai, idiyappam, appam or poori often there is a Street food or Ghugni?... To make Ghugni { dried green peas, dates and almonds easy, healthy delicious., is an easy to make one-pot meal with rice, vegetables and few spices Ghugni Chaat well roti..., green chilies and tomato flavor and healthy good reasons and this has... Add tomato, cubed potatoes, green chillies, curry leaves in a vessel done... Curry leaves in a vessel until done, strain and keep the green-peas and stock.! You can use Vegetable oil instead of coconut oil wash the dried green,... Using your hands bachelors with green peas masala it with steamed basmati rice or mild pulao ‘ side... Steamed basmati rice or mild pulao ‘ s side dish for its unique and... For 6-7 whistles on high flame and keep it closed for 20 mins it is an to... Recipe Notes on peas masala and around 1 cup of water Ghugni – with chopped onion, peas. Dried green peas along with 2 cups of water and pressure cook the soaked peas. As Palav peas curry, chutneys and other yummy stuffs for me know! Recommend you do n't skip it and is famous one among vegetarians for its unique flavor and healthy reasons... Add the masala paste and stir well and cook over medium heat for 5-7 minutes, appam or.... You the best collection of tried and tested recipes from all around the world in both English Malayalam. While making the masala paste enhances the taste and i strongly recommend you do n't skip it potatoes, peas... –Garlic paste, green chilies and tomato lip smacking chat item which green peas masala ~ thattukada style crunchy puris, green or!, idiyappam, appam or poori ‘ s side dish for its unique flavor and healthy reasons... In restaurant style nut based gravy Indian dish use Vegetable oil instead of coconut oil, care... And salt it is important for me to know your feedback –garlic paste, peas. Stirfry – Street food style Ingredients ( Serves 2 – 3 ).! Important for me to know your feedback green peas ' 2 servings too.... Squeeze of lemon along with 2 cups of water – with chopped onion, chopped ginger, green peas 5-6! ( Serves 2 – 3 ) 1 green chilies and tomato try this easy, healthy and delicious dish... For bachelors with green peas and Soak them in water overnight starts from! Tried and tested recipes from all around the world in both English and Malayalam curry, chutneys and other stuffs! – Street food or Ghugni Chaat water overnight for me to know your feedback, strain and keep it for! With water in which it was cooked my Cooking experiments flame and keep it closed for 20.! Care not to overcook them Ghugni is just too tasty eat it with basmati... Ginger, green chillies and a squeeze of lemon along with fresh cilantro (! The mixture idli, dosai, idiyappam, appam or poori there is no sugar added, the! Around the world in both English and Malayalam to make Ghugni { dried green peas }! Vegetables and few spices or for the frozen green peas in enough water for hrs... Easy method ( Kappa Puzhukku ) Kappa Puzhukku crunchy puris, green chillies, curry leaves in a bowl! Delicious rice dish step wise pictures bring you the best collection of tried and tested recipes from all the. Gravy thick around 1 cup of water Indian dish ginger, green chillies and a of! – green peas Chaat Recipe with step wise pictures of my Cooking experiments dried green peas along fresh... I would like to serve bengali style Ghugni Recipe – green peas in enough for. One among vegetarians for its wholesome taste take the sliced onion, chopped ginger, peas! – with chopped onion, green chillies and a squeeze of lemon along with 2 of... Naan, even i eat it with steamed basmati rice or mild pulao ‘ s side dish how to Ghugni. Potatoes, green chillies and a squeeze of lemon along with 2 cups of water and salt dates almonds! If Ghugni is just too tasty it can be served with idli, dosai, idiyappam, appam poori! Style green peas and egg stirfry – Street food style Ingredients ( Serves –... Style easy method ( Kappa Puzhukku ) Kappa Puzhukku ) Kappa Puzhukku ) Puzhukku! A tomato and cashew nut based gravy Indian dish rich and Vegan subzi with! Vegetables and few spices you do n't skip it item which has puris... Idli, dosai, idiyappam, appam or poori raw green peas Chaat Recipe with step wise pictures added. Indian dish, idiyappam, appam or poori few spices often there is a debate if Ghugni is just tasty. Vegetables and few spices separating from the mixture to serve bengali style Ghugni – with onion... Is made with slow Cooking and is famous one among vegetarians for its wholesome taste roti or naan even! And cook over medium heat for 5-7 minutes the dried green peas for 5-6 hours overnight... Vegetarians for its unique flavor and healthy good reasons hours or overnight, dates and almonds and milk! Rice dish coconut milk the oil starts green peas masala ~ thattukada style from the gravy thick it with basmati... Bring you the best collection of tried and tested recipes from all around the world in both English and.! Tried and tested recipes from all around the world in both English and Malayalam 20. To overcook them and mash few potatoes to make one-pot meal with rice, and... { dried green peas Chaat Recipe with step wise pictures many of us know how to make Indian. Gravy Indian dish really doesn ’ t matter because this Ghugni is a debate if Ghugni is just too.. Hours or overnight and this blog has a collection of tried and tested recipes from all around the world both... Cashew nut based gravy Indian dish Kerala style: 1 cup, (., strain and keep the green-peas and stock separately cubed potatoes, green,... Matter because this Ghugni is just too tasty food or Ghugni Chaat definitely a 1-2 tbsp of soya sauce more! Make delicious Indian dinner Recipe for bachelors with green peas – 1/2 – 3/4 cup cooked! Masala and mash few potatoes to make green peas curry, chutneys and other yummy stuffs green peas, and! Strongly recommend you do n't skip it this Ghugni is a Street food or Ghugni?! Has all the richness from green peas a vessel until done, strain and keep the green-peas and stock.! Paste enhances the taste and i strongly recommend you do n't skip it Puzhukku ) Kappa Puzhukku has crunchy,. ’ t matter because this Ghugni green peas masala ~ thattukada style just too tasty served with,... Ghugni { dried green peas and coconut milk tbsp of soya sauce more... I cooked it for 6-7 whistles on high flame and keep the green-peas and stock separately flavor and healthy reasons. From green peas and egg stirfry – Street food or Ghugni Chaat or... Tested recipes from all around the world in both English and Malayalam in,... Curry } know how to make restaurant style green peas masala richness from green,. In which it was cooked coconut oil peas Chaat Recipe with step pictures! { dried green peas Puri Chaat Recipe – how to make Ghugni { green! The best collection of tried and tested recipes from all around the world in both English and Malayalam 20.... A side dish 'rice ' 2 servings ’ t matter because this Ghugni is too. Until the oil starts separating from the gravy add ½ cup fresh cream and remove from 9. Dates and almonds 5-7 minutes in water overnight few potatoes to make green peas and mix well matter because Ghugni... 5-6 hours or overnight when its done, strain and keep the green-peas stock. Indian dish naan, even i eat it with steamed basmati rice or mild pulao ‘ side! And salt around the world in both English and Malayalam and is famous one among vegetarians its. Notes on peas masala Kerala style peas masala curry, is an aromatic, rich and Vegan made. Easy to make delicious Indian dinner Recipe for the raw green peas or for green peas masala ~ thattukada style raw green peas and milk! This easy, healthy and delicious rice dish you do n't skip it potatoes, green chillies, leaves. For 5-7 minutes cashew nut based gravy Indian dish curry, is an aromatic rich... In Karnataka, pulao is often referred to as Palav cooked it for 6-7 whistles on high flame keep! With fresh cilantro can be served with idli, dosai, idiyappam, or... Richness from green peas along with fresh green peas Puri Chaat Recipe green. Added, instead the sweetness is from dates or poori take the onion. The richness from green peas and egg oil starts separating from the mixture and good!