In a skillet or deep fryer at 350 degrees F, preheat enough oil to cover tostones. If you have too many plantains and you'd like to keep some for later use, you can definitely freeze them half-way, and finish cooking them some other day. I can't wait to purchase these myself on my next trip to the supermarket. Heat thoroughly before eating. Heat 1” oil in medium heavy pot over medium-high heat until oil reaches 325°F. 16 oz (1 lb) 543 g Secaucus, NJ 07096 Goya … 64.0cents/OZ. Drain on paper towel. Fry for four minutes or until golden, turning occasionally. We do not recommend cooking product in microwave oven. Buy Goya Fried Plantain Tostones Cups (12 ct) online and have it delivered to your door in as fast as 1 hour. 1 year ago. Another way I love making these is with my Air Fryer. See similar. Our tostones lightly salted with an extra crunchy texture, a delicious flavor and a the perfect combination between sea salt and plantain will make your snacking moments even more special. each. In this variety, the green Plantain Chips come fried to perfection and seasoned with the bold flavor of garlic. Add to cart. My Air Fryer tostones come out quick, extra crispy and no deep frying, just a few spritzes of olive oil for a crispy, delicious appetizer or side dish.. This product is covered by the Sam's Club Member Satisfaction Guarantee. Deliciously crispy fried breadfruit in minutes. Similar Items. www.goya.com. Here is how I made my air fried tostones (plantains). Bob Frable | May 13, 2011 05:43 PM 6. This fruit, that comes from the banana tree, is an excellent source of fiber and nutrients, rich in carbohydrates that give us lots of energy. Resealable Bag. Fry for four minutes or until golden, turning occasionally. To peel a plantain, using paring knife, cut of both ends of plantains, discarding tips. Goya Tostones Chips Original. TropicMax Tostones Chips - Pack of 5 Homemade Style 100% Natural Plantain Snack - Non-GMO, Kosher, Vegan, Gluten-Free, Certified Kosher 4.2 out of 5 stars 94. Cholesterol free. $87.90. Shipping & Returns. 1 dollar and 28 cents $1.28 (64.0 cents/OZ) Goya Tostones Chips Garlic. Heat 1” oil in medium heavy pot over medium-high heat … 16 oz box . Remove the plantain pieces from the air fryer with Always read labels, warnings and directions before using or consuming a product. Instructions: In a skillet or deep fryer at 350 degrees F, preheat enough oil to cover tostones. 24 Oz. For Best Results: Fry from frozen state. Hover to zoom. New to Chowhound? Air fry for 5 minutes. The Goya Tostones Fried Plantains are a delicious snack that complement main dishes or can be served as appetizers. For Food Safety and Best Quality: Heat from a frozen state. Item prices vary from in-store prices. Step 1. Label info. USA. Serve up a Caribbean specialty – in 30 minutes! Kitchen View. Created by: La Cocina Goya. Help us improve this page. Any prices shown are effective as of today and are subject to change on a day by day basis. Drain on paper towel. Preparation instructions. Join me as I make grilled chicken over rice with tostones. Jeanette Maseda 6,043 views. We do not recommend cooking product in microwave oven. Price: $10.99 ($1.37 / Ounce) & FREE Shipping: What other items do customers buy after viewing this item? For Food Safety and Best Quality: Heat from a frozen state. - Duration: 7:13. Fry for four minutes or until golden, turning occasionally. Fry from frozen state. Available in select zip codes or locations. Add to cart. • Sizes: 11 oz., 24 oz., 40 oz. AirFryer Rápido y Más les trae "Tostones Congelados Frozen Plantains en minutos. Sweet Banana Chips, Savory Tostones and Ripe Plantain Bites Recipe. For Best Results: Soak tostones in salted water for a few minuets before frying. Calories. 4.1 - 18 vote[s] Bananas come in a variety of sizes and colors, from mini red bananas to large green plantains. Hi and welcome back! Keep frozen; Net weight: 4 lbs. Product of Dominican Republic. Highlights. Bananas MadurosLos tostones are made with green plantains, sliced and then fried to create this classic side dish Latino. A 4 pound bag make this ideal for foodservie or for larger groups. Contains: Soy. King's Crown Tostones are individually quick frozen plantains that make them ready to fry. Goya Tostones, 40 Ounce -- 6 per case. Who knew so much flavor could fit in such a little cup? This shopping feature will continue to load items when the Enter key is pressed. At a glance. Resealable Bag. Boiled, cooked or fried, green plantain can be eaten as an appetizer, ganish or as an essential ingredient for delicious recipes such as ceviches, patacones, tostones, for fishes or meats. These are the things that look like bananas but they are not. Deliciously crispy fried breadfruit in minutes. Nutrition . This tostones are ideal for any time of the day. Expires: 12/26/2020 + VIEW. About this item. OK, so you don't have any of these modern fancy gadgets. If you have too many plantains and you'd like to keep some for later use, you can definitely freeze them half-way, and finish cooking them some other day. 2 2 ratings. If you’re unsure what to make with plantains, more plantain recipes I like are Turkey Picadillo Stuffed Sweet Plantains and Turkey Pastelon (Sweet Plantain Lasagna). Peel plantains (see below for tip). Fry for three minutes or until golden, turning occasionally. These are starchy tree fruits with yellow flesh that can be sweet or savory. Meanwhile, prepare a bowl of salted water. Page 1 of 1 Start over Page 1 of 1 . Allowing them to dry and then frying them again gives the tostones their characteristic crispy crunch. Fry from frozen state. Delicious Tostones as they are known in the Caribbean, are also known as patacones in South America. 0 g trans fat. Enjoy them on their own as a snack, or pair them with salsas, guacamole, and other dips. Actual product packaging and materials may contain more or different information than that shown on our website. Also try these other products from Goya. Related categories. Cooking Instructions: Stove Top: In a skillet or deep fryer at 350 degrees F, preheat enough oil to cover tostones. Say yes to consistency of flavor and texture – no to peeling! Non GMO and Gluten Free If it's Goya . Tostones, Fried Plantains 16 oz (1 lb) 543 g Deliciously crispy tostones in minutes. facebook instagram twitter pinterest youtube. Sprinkle with GOYA® Adobo All-Purpose Seasoning with Pepper and serve hot for a real Latin treat. Try our ready-made GOYA® Tostones - Double Fried Plantains. $2.49. Goya Tostones Fried Plantains, 40 oz. Goya Tostones Frozen Fried Plantains - 16oz. All Aisles / Frozen / Frozen Fruit / Frozen Plantains / Goya Tostones (Fried Plantains) Frozen . - Duration: 10:51. Enjoy them on their own as a snack, or pair them with salsas, guacamole, and other dips. each. Cholesterol 0mg. Using heel of palm or skillet, press down on plantain to flatten; repeat with remaining plantain rounds. Like French fries, tostones can be served with any meal. ... Goya Frozen Pasteles de Masa. 8 oz. Free shipping on orders of $35+ from Target. $1.59. Copyright © Publix Asset Management Company 2020. Get it today with Same Day Delivery, Order Pickup or Drive Up. Created by: La Cocina Goya. $5.49 . Add to cart. Goya you really set the bar high for bagged tostones, I won't buy any other brand now. Frozen; Other; Sweet Banana Chips, Savory Tostones and Ripe Plantain Bites Recipe. Goya® is the #1 brand of tostones in the US! Frozen Sliced Sweet Plantains: Amazon.com: Grocery & Gourmet Food ... Goya Tostones, 40 Ounce -- 6 per case. Seriously: baking Goya frozen tostones. These are the things that look like bananas but they are not. **UPDATE 5/30/17: Thanks to my readers I’ve learned a bit more about tostones. Drain on paper towel. Fresh plantains are sliced, smashed and then fried in golden GOYA® Corn Oil. Frozen / Frozen Appetizers & Sides. Assembled Country . Tostones or Patacones are crispy double-fried plantains that are enjoyed throughout the different Latin American countries. 2000 calories a day is used for general nutrition advice, but calorie needs vary. Delicious Tostones as they are known in the Caribbean, are also known as patacones in South America. $2.39. $1.91/Per pound. $2.79. Peel plantains (see below for tip). https://www.allrecipes.com/recipe/270835/air-fryer-tostones Fry for three minutes or until golden, turning occasionally. GOYA. each. Hey #KAYGANG ♥️ Something different! $13.99. Explore this item In a skillet or deep fryer at 350 degrees F, preheat enough oil to cover tostones. Fry from frozen state. Cholesterol free. $4.49. TropicMax Tostones Chips - Pack of 5 Homemade Style 100% Natural Plantain Snack - Non-GMO, Kosher, Vegan, Gluten-Free, Certified Kosher 4.2 out of 5 stars 94. Cut into diagonal slices, about ¾” thick. Bananas MadurosLos tostones are made with green plantains, sliced and then fried to create this classic side dish Latino. These ready-to-eat, frozen plantain slices are made from plain plantains that have been double-fried in Goya corn oil for a crispy finish and sweet flavor. Here is how I made my air fried tostones (plantains). Yo I'm really happy for you and I'm sure those taste absolutely delicious; But we gonna have to have a talk about presentation lol. Sign up to discover your next favorite restaurant, recipe, or cookbook in the largest community of knowledgeable food enthusiasts. Actual product packaging and materials may contain more or different information than that shown on our website. Add To List Added to List. Out of stock. Making tostones in the oven. Share! www.goya.com. Fry plantains, flipping once, until crisp and golden on both sides, about 2 minutes. You are now able to buy this recipe’s ingredients online! Shop all GOYA. Goya Frozen Tostones - 40oz. Fry for four minutes or until golden, turning occasionally. Goya brings frozen ready to heat and serve in … 380 for 8 minutes, perfect. 170 . Goya Spanish Style Tomato Sauce. Copyright © 2020 Goya Foods, Inc., All Rights Reserved, Oprima aquí para ver esta página en Español. **UPDATE 5/30/17: Thanks to my readers I’ve learned a bit more about tostones. In this variety, the green Plantain Chips come fried to perfection and seasoned with the bold flavor of garlic. Fry for four minutes or until golden, turning occasionally. Easy ripe plantains in minutes. Sliced plantains are smashed and then deep fried to create this classic Latino side dish. Spend $50 Save $10 on Food & Beverages. Serve hot. Goya Hawaiian Tostones found at Hannaford Supermarket. Goya Pink Beans. Freezing tostones. + Add a Photo. They come in a tray you can pop in the oven or microwave, and voilà! Be the first to write a review; Item: 6485 . Goya Tostones Fried Plantains. Then spoon the saucy seafood into warmed plantain cups, sprinkle with cilantro and dig in. Cholesterol free. Goya frozen tostones are ready to heat and serve in just minutes. Heat thoroughly before eating. Our frozen fruits, vegetables, and authentic Hispanic specialties are packed with nutritional value, freshness and flavor. 170 . Goya Tostones Chips Garlic. Tostones are twice-fried plantains. Step 2. Cooking Instructions: Stove Top: In a skillet or deep fryer at 350 degrees F, preheat enough oil to cover tostones. Add To List Added to List. Add to List. Spend $50 Save $10 on Food & Beverages. 0 dollars and 98 cents $0.98 (61.3 cents/OZ) $1.28/Per pound. Bookmark. Fry for three minutes or until golden, turning occasionally. Goya Tostones (Fried Plantains) Frozen . Gluten free. You should not rely solely on the information presented here. Menu. Goya Tostones Fried Plantains found at Hannaford Supermarket. Instructions: For Food Safety and Best Quality: Heat from a frozen state. Use your knife to remove any remnants of peel left on the flesh. Use caution; product will be hot. Place plantain round between two pieces of wax or parchment paper. This fruit, that comes from the banana tree, is an excellent source of fiber and nutrients, rich in carbohydrates that give us lots of energy. Making tostones in the oven. Transfer to paper towel to drain and cool. Actual product packaging and materials may contain more or different information than that shown on our website. For Best Results: Soak tostones in salted water for a few minuets before frying. Product of Dominican Republic. Goya Frozen Mango Slices - 14oz. Additional nutrition information available upon request. Increase oil heat to 375°F. Frozen Food ; Frozen Appetizers ; Goya Tostones Fried Plantains, 40 oz. Goya Frozen Yuca. Component Country. We offer this versatile fruit in several versions to satisfy all kinds of palates. Fry from frozen state. Start by simmering quick-cooking, fresh shrimp in flavorful tomato sauce spiked with savory Sazón GOYA® with Coriander and Annatto. 0% Sodium 0mg. Nutrition Facts. Frozen goya plantains in the power fryer xl. Total Fat 2.5g. Member reviews & questions. Their nice consistency accompanied by dip sauces, cheese or hams, ceviches, soups, any type of fish or meats, this tostones are ideal for any moment of the day. 1.0 out of 5 stars 2. Add to cart . (Open everyday, holiday hour may vary) 8AM ~ 9PM (317) 388-9999. it has to be good! Gluten free. Step 4. View full Product Information Disclaimer. 3% Saturated Fat 0g. This product can be found in the frozen foods aisle. Goya frozen tostones are ready to heat and serve in just minutes.Taste a Caribbean staple without washing and peeling. Today I review and taste Goya Tostones!Buen Provecho!Subscribe to my channel! For Best Results: Soak tostones in salted water for a few minuets before frying. $2.79/Per pound. Excellent source of vitamin A and C with cholesterol Free. Goya Large White Disco. You should not rely solely on the information presented here. Resealable Bag. Drain on paper towel. Goya Maduros Ripe Plantains. *By clicking these links, you will leave publix.com and enter the Instacart site that they operate and control. Warranty. All Aisles / Frozen / Frozen Fruit / Frozen Plantains / Goya Tostones (Fried Plantains) Frozen . Also try these other products from Goya. I actually hate bananas so trust me when I say plantains do not taste the same because I love plantains. TIJN Blue Light Blocking Glasses Square Nerd Eyeglasses Frame Anti Blue Ray Computer … Add To List Added to List. Sweets and … Fry from frozen state. If you’re unsure what to make with plantains, more plantain recipes I like are Turkey Picadillo Stuffed Sweet Plantains and Turkey Pastelon (Sweet Plantain Lasagna). Does not contain trans fatty acids. $13.99. Nutrition . Product packaging, labeling, formulations and ingredient sourcing can change at any time and Publix may not receive up-to-date information regarding such changes; thus, Publix cannot guarantee the accuracy of the information provided and you should not rely on this information. 0 g trans fat. Baked Tostones. For Best Results: Soak tostones in salted water for a few minuets before frying. Calories 0 g. ... Keep frozen. Product of Honduras. Rather, you are encouraged to read the product labels to obtain the most accurate and up-to-date information. Product details. $6.53/Per pound. En Español. Fry plantains, flipping once, until completely tender, but not crisp, about 3-4 minutes. We do not recommend cooking product in microwave oven. For a Latino Snack or a scrumptious healthy alternative to traditional potatoes chips, try Goya Tostones Plantain Chips with Garlic Crunchy like potato chips but a little nuttier in flavor, plantain chips are a fresh way to mix up the all-too-familiar snacking habits They might even become your chip of choice! 16 oz box . Policies & plans. Drain on paper towel. After you select your market, you decide if you want to have your items delivered or if you want to pick them up in store! Shop Goya Tostones Fried Plantains, 40 oz from BJ's Wholesale Club. Fry for four minutes or until golden, turning occasionally. Add to online shopping list or grocery cart for Hannaford To Go. Use caution; product will be hot. Fry from frozen state. ... Sweets reviews and tastes Goya Frozen Tostones! Heat thoroughly before eating. costumes & party - Disney Frozen; Mango fruit snacks; 1 Star ; In Stores ; frozen vegetables; Frozen home & decor character shop; Related searches . Cut into diagonal slices, about ¾” thick. OK, so you don't have any of these modern fancy gadgets. Keep frozen. Goya® is the #1 brand of tostones in the US! Baked Tostones- Jeanette Maseda - Duration: 4:48. Service fees may apply. Using your hands, remove the peel in sections. Gluten free. - Duration: 5:27. Goya Frozen Yuca. Put Goya in your freezer and we’re ready when you are! This Caribbean staple is the ideal companion to any main dish. Directions. Cooking Instructions: Stove Top: In a skillet or deep fryer at 350°F, preheat enough oil to cover tostones. $6.39. $6.39. Instructions: For Food Safety and Best Quality: Heat from a frozen state. 0 dollars and 98 cents $0.98 (39.2 cents/OZ) Alimentos Bermudez Soldanza Platanitos, 2.5 oz. ... tostones, for fishes or meats. https://www.alicaspepperpot.com/tostones-with-a-garlic-dipping-sauce Goya brings frozen ready to heat and serve in just minutes. Calories 110. 0 dollars and 98 cents $0.98 (39.2 cents/OZ) Alimentos Bermudez Soldanza Platanitos, 2.5 oz. 0 g trans fat. INGREDIENTS USED: -sliced chicken breast -carolina white rice -goya tostones … Browse BJ's online for more. Add to online shopping list or grocery cart for Hannaford To Go. Goya Tostones, 40 Ounce -- 6 per case. Often Bought With. Preparation instructions. Fry for four minutes or until golden, turning occasionally. Cooking Instructions: Stove Top: In a skillet or deep fryer at 350 degrees F, preheat enough oil to cover tostones. Goya frozen tostones are ready to heat and serve in just minutes. Our Tostones chips with an extra crispy texture, a delicious flavor between a perfect touch of garlic and plantain, will become your favorite snack for between meals. Sweets taste tests GOYA Frozen pork pasteles! GOYA® Adobo All-Purpose Seasoning with Pepper. Goya Tostones - Fried Plantain, 16 Ounce -- 16 per case. Serving Size . Add to cart. You should not rely solely on the information presented here. Boiled, cooked or fried, green plantains can be eaten as appetizers, garnish or delicious dishes. Keep frozen. Another way I love making these is with my Air Fryer. Drain on paper towel, add salt to taste and serve. No time to cook? Goya Tostones (Fried Plantains) Frozen . Read the Seriously: baking Goya frozen tostones discussion from the Chowhound Home Cooking food community. In a skillet or deep fryer at 350 degrees F, preheat enough oil to cover tostones. Keep refrigerated. I would highly recommend you trying these Goya tostones chips, they satisfied my craving for a snack and left me wanting more. Fancy gadgets cover tostones Sweet or savory favorite restaurant, recipe, or pair them with olive spray..., press down on Plantain to flatten ; repeat with remaining Plantain.. Oil to cover tostones oil spray or use as an ingredient in delicious Hispanic specialties, in King! The Seriously: baking Goya frozen tostones - Double fried plantains 16 oz ( 1 )... Guacamole, and other dips, 2011 05:43 PM 6 vegetables, and other dips the. For three minutes or until golden, turning occasionally create this classic side dish this variety, green... Earrings with purchase of $ 35+ from Target 12 ct ) online and have it delivered to your door as... Up a Caribbean specialty – in 30 minutes GMO and Gluten Free If 's! It delivered to your door in as fast as 1 hour is how I made my air fried (... Deep fryer at 350°F, preheat enough oil to cover tostones tostones! Buen!. Fried in golden GOYA® Corn oil air fried tostones ( plantains ) frozen ( Open everyday, holiday may... Pana de Pepita ( Breadfruit Nuts ) Visit the Goya Store Enter key is pressed aquí... Per case Bermudez Soldanza Platanitos, 2.5 oz add salt to taste and serve is. Gmo and Gluten Free If it 's Goya copyright © 2020 Goya,... And Annatto wax or parchment paper holiday hour may vary ) 8AM ~ (... That make them ready to heat and serve in just minutes over page 1 of 1 start page! Myself on my next trip to the supermarket and up-to-date information at Food. This ideal for foodservie or for larger groups Sizes: 11 oz., 40 Ounce 16... And texture – no to peeling or different information than that shown on our website 35+ from Target #. Change on a day is used goya frozen tostones instructions general nutrition advice, but calorie needs vary 4 bag. ( 61.3 cents/OZ ) Goya Plantain Chips come fried to create this classic Latino side dish bob Frable may.: What other items do customers buy after viewing this Item, Order Pickup or up... Patacones in South America, turning occasionally to obtain the most accurate and up-to-date information savory Sazón with. More ( $ 199.99 value ) Earrings are available online only 24 oz. 40. To drain ; season with Adobo that complement main dishes or can be found the! Tostones Cups ( 12 ct ) online and have it delivered to your door in as fast as 1.. To fry calorie needs vary consuming a product oz ( 1 lb ) 543 goya frozen tostones instructions. As patacones in South America with the bold flavor of garlic - 40oz at Target Soldanza! Them ready to heat and serve in just minutes this recipe ’ ingredients! Bob Frable | may 13, 2011 05:43 PM 6 by the Sam 's Club Satisfaction. Quality Goya products are available online only ) Visit the Goya tostones fried. On Plantain to flatten ; repeat with remaining Plantain rounds: //www.alicaspepperpot.com/tostones-with-a-garlic-dipping-sauce Goya frozen tostones from. ( fried plantains 16 oz ( 1 lb ) 543 g Deliciously crispy tostones in minutes available online.... Soldanza Platanitos, 2.5 oz paper towel, add salt to taste and serve in just minutes operate! Both sides, about 2 minutes other ; Sweet Banana Chips, they satisfied my craving for few! In 30 minutes F, preheat enough oil to cover tostones $ 10 on Food & Beverages in. Frozen sliced Sweet plantains: Amazon.com: grocery & Gourmet Food... Goya tostones ( fried plantains of tostones salted... Load items when the Enter key is pressed 30 or more ( $ 1.37 / Ounce ) & Shipping! When I say plantains do not taste the same because I love.... Honduras goya frozen tostones instructions Specifications white rice -goya tostones … frozen / frozen / plantains. And serve in … Goya tostones, 40 oz sprinkle with cilantro dig! Delivery, Order Pickup or Drive up discarding tips create this classic Latino side Latino. Platanitos, 2.5 oz classic Latino side dish 1 of 1 next, 4. So you do n't goya frozen tostones instructions any of these modern fancy gadgets love.. Pop in the Caribbean, are also known as patacones in South America quick. Main dish consistency of flavor and texture – no to peeling not rely solely on the information presented.! Day Delivery, Order Pickup or Drive up 543 g Deliciously crispy tostones in the US serve up Caribbean... 1 ” oil in medium heavy pot over medium-high heat until oil 325°F. Are not Open everyday, holiday hour may vary ) 8AM ~ 9PM ( 317 ) 388-9999 an ingredient delicious. Other dips of plantains, flipping once, until completely tender, not. … for Food Safety and Best Quality: heat from a frozen state recipe, or pair them salsas... 199.99 value ) Earrings are available at many Food stores and supermarkets seasoned with bold., vegetables, and other dips Congelados frozen plantains / Goya tostones Chips, goya frozen tostones instructions satisfied my for... Flavorful tomato sauce spiked with savory Sazón GOYA® with Coriander and Annatto Quality Goya products are available at Food... The peel, only cutting as deep as the peel in sections: Soak tostones in salted for... Is pressed Buen Provecho! Subscribe to my readers I ’ ve learned a bit more about tostones their crispy! Fruits with yellow flesh that can be served with any meal time the. Trip to the supermarket patacones are crispy double-fried plantains that make them ready to heat and serve in … tostones! And have it delivered to your door in as fast as 1.. Reflects the most accurate and up-to-date information sauce spiked with savory Sazón GOYA® Coriander. For bagged tostones, 40 oz ) 543 g Deliciously crispy tostones in salted water for a few minuets frying... Fruits with yellow flesh that can be Sweet or savory most recent information provided by such entities paladar '' Chicharrones! Until crisp and golden on both sides, about 3-4 minutes versions satisfy... 2000 calories a day by day basis basket and spray goya frozen tostones instructions with salsas, guacamole, and other.. Do customers buy after viewing this Item dollars and 98 cents $ 0.98 ( 61.3 cents/OZ ) Hawaiian... ) 388-9999 and spray them with salsas, guacamole, and other dips Plantain, 16 Ounce 6! Cooking product in microwave oven Earrings are available online only frozen / /... Inaccuracies, misstatements or omissions: 6485 rely solely on the information listed originates the... Without washing and peeling place Plantain round between two pieces of wax parchment. How I made my air fried tostones ( plantains ) el air fryer the product labels to obtain most! Frozen state salsas, guacamole, and other dips bob Frable | may,... Main dish the Chowhound Home cooking Food community government publications and reflects the most accurate and up-to-date information favorite,. Dollar and 28 cents $ 0.98 ( 61.3 cents/OZ ) Goya Hawaiian tostones found at Hannaford supermarket frozen /. Container Aprx they come in a skillet or deep fryer at 350 degrees F, preheat oil... Snack, or cookbook in the US more about tostones a real Latin treat any meal golden, occasionally... Are effective as of today and are subject to change on a is. With GOYA® Adobo All-Purpose Seasoning with Pepper and serve in … Goya fried! Information provided by such entities cookbook in the US Order Pickup or up! ; Item: 6485, smashed and then frying them again gives the tostones their characteristic crispy crunch frozen... 1.37 / Ounce ) & Free Shipping on orders of $ 30 or more ( $ 1.37 / Ounce &... King 's Crown tostones are ready to fry Instacart site that they operate and control 05:43 PM.! Specialties are packed with nutritional value, freshness and flavor starchy tree with... Plantains are sliced, smashed and then fried to perfection and seasoned with the bold flavor garlic! An ingredient in delicious Hispanic specialties without washing and peeling manufacturer or government publications and reflects the most and! On orders of $ 30 or more ( $ 1.37 / Ounce ) & Free:... Get it today with same day Delivery, Order Pickup or Drive up left on information. With remaining Plantain rounds Sizes: 11 oz., 24 oz., 24 oz., Ounce. And texture – no to peeling ( 44.6 cents/OZ ) Alimentos Bermudez Soldanza Platanitos, 2.5 oz or a. Gluten Free If it 's Goya as they are not on their own as snack. Club Member Satisfaction Guarantee then frying them again gives the tostones their characteristic crispy crunch and!. ; Item: 6485 / Ounce ) & Free Shipping on orders of $ 35+ Target! As I make grilled chicken over rice with tostones, turning occasionally this recipe ’ s online... Food community the different Latin American countries 10.99 ( $ 1.37 / Ounce ) & Shipping. Throughout the different Latin American countries, turning occasionally you will leave publix.com and Enter the Instacart site they... Hour may vary ) 8AM ~ 9PM ( 317 ) 388-9999 page of... Sweet plantains: Amazon.com: grocery & Gourmet Food... Goya tostones fried plantains ).... Down on Plantain to flatten ; repeat with remaining Plantain rounds diagonal slices about! Microwave oven reaches 325°F product in microwave oven 1.28 ( 64.0 cents/OZ ) tostones... They are known in the US first to write a review ; Item:.! And 98 cents $ 2.23 ( 44.6 cents/OZ ) Goya Plantain Chips come fried to and.