I received about a week ago and before that I had tried an Alienware m17 r3 with the i9 and 2080 super and an Alienware 51m r2, both of which I sent back. The ToF camera includes high-performance advanced analytics as a standard feature, improving measurement accuracy and performance when compared to the current generation of RGB and stereoscopic cameras. We recommend you to check with your local dealers for the latest product information. The median spec model retails for around $3,000. Scalable parallel computing GPU dense servers that are built for high performance. Content Creation. The median spec model retails for around $3,000. It comes “equipped with NVIDIA® GeForce® RTX SUPER™ graphics, based on the NVIDIA Turing™ GPU architecture with real-time ray tracing, artificial intelligence, and programmable shading bringing gamers a whole new experience.” Here's where you can downloads the newest software for your AORUS 17X WB. The ToF camera includes high-performance advanced analytics as a standard feature, improving measurement accuracy and performance when compared to the current generation of RGB and stereoscopic cameras. *Delta E is a single number that represents the distance between two colors. This is high-end desktop level performance in a portable body. OS. ©2020 GIGA-BYTE Technology Co., Ltd. All rights reserved. The configuration reviewed here, with the i7-10875H processor, 16 GB of RAM, 512 GB of storage, and the RTX 2070 Super 90W GPU starts at $2399 in the US at the time of this post, and you go from there when you add more storage and memory. *802.11ax 2x2 160MHz enables 2402Mbps maximum theoretical data rates, ~3X faster than standard 802.11ac 2x2 80MHz (867Mbps) Wi-Fi as documented in IEEE 802.11 wireless standard specifications, and requires the use of similarly configured 802.11 ax wireless network routers. It's latest gaming laptops have mechanical keyboards and 240 Hz displays. AORUS 7. Here are the specs of the Gigabyte Aorus 17X sent to TechRadar for review: CPU: 2.4GHz Intel Core i9-10980HK (8-core/16-thread, up to 5.3GHz, 18MB … Performance, efficiency, and reliability wrapped into a versatile server solution. A premium price, for sure, but with the kind of hardware on offer, some things are worth dropping serious cash on. GIGABYTE has announced three flagship gaming notebooks to the AORUS range, the AORUS 17X, AORUS 17G and AORUS 15G. The configuration reviewed here, with the i7-10875H processor, 16 GB of RAM, 512 GB of storage, and the RTX 2070 Super 90W GPU starts at $2399 in the US at the time of this post, and you go from there when you add more storage and memory. AORUS powered by GIGABYTE provides a full spectrum of premium hardware from laptops, motherboards, graphics cards to gaming peripherals. AERO 15 OLED / AERO 15. Taken from the tail lights and the beautiful lines that flow through the super-car breed. Gigabyte Aorus 17X specs, features, price, and release date The Gigabyte Aorus 17X is the most expensive of this little collection, and it starts at £2299.99. The AX 1650 further supports next generation internet standard 802.11AX (Wi-Fi 6) with a transfer speed of up to 2.4Gbps, in addition to the Killer exclusive data package arrangement technology, giving you in game data stability, so you can concentrate on your mission. Unmatched Cooling, Fight All Day and All Night without Losing Your Cool. Three decades of fine-tuning and modularity design have given birth to a wide range of motherboards. GIGABYTE provides new innovated 3D sensing product -Time of Flight (ToF) camera. © 2020 CNET, A RED VENTURES COMPANY. July 10, 2020 4:00 a.m. PT. From the above specs, you can clearly see that the Aorus 17X is incredibly well specced for a gaming laptop. Gamers always dreamt of speed and expandability when it comes to laptop storage. The Gigabyte Aorus 17X is an absolute beast. Compute, Storage, and Networking are possible in high density, multi-node servers at lower TCO and greater efficiency. A gaming laptop that looks as powerful as it is. AERO 10th Gen CPU ; AERO 17 ; NEW AERO 15 . Processor: Intel Core i7 10875H Graphics: RTX 2070 Super Max-Q Memory: 16GB DDR4-2933 Display: 17.3-inch IPS 240Hz Resolution: 1920 x … The 2020 Gigabyte Aorus 17G is available from select retailers around the world. Gigabyte Aorus 17G XB specs. GIGABYTE AORUS GTX 1070 Gaming Box: 1531 MHz: 1721 MHz: 2002 MHz: 212 mm/8.3 inches: GIGABYTE AORUS GTX 1070 Rev. Date Published: 02 Apr 2020; ... Gigabyte AERO 15 A15-WB-8US5130SP. The artificial intelligence will know the game is running and dynamically set the best CPU and GPU wattage setting for optimal gaming performance. The AORUS 17X chassis combines elements of fast and powerful design, expanding its original design inspiration cues taken from fighter jets, exotic cars and the phoenix. Fast Ethernet, A premium price, for sure, but with the kind of hardware on offer, some things are worth dropping serious cash on. Colors of products may not be perfectly accurate due to variations caused by photographic variables and monitor settings so it may vary from images shown on this site. Gamers can go max performance with the discrete NVIDIA® GPU or save battery power by using the NVIDIA® Optimus™ technology, no matter what, the control is in your hands. Feasibility may vary by devices. In addition to the smoothest and vivid background keyboard lighting, slimmest and lightest gaming laptop in muscle class, AORUS gives gamers superlative partner for the battlefield. Gigabyte's impressive Aorus 17 line of gaming laptops distinguishes itself from a lot of competitors with the excellent mechanical keyboard it added to the year's models. The 10th Generation Intel Core i9-10980HK processor along with the NVIDIA GeForce RTX 2080 Super and 32GB of DDR4 2933MHz RAM is a combination that will chew through any game that you throw at the laptop. In conjunction with the RGB keyboard lighting, you can also control all the RGB lighting found throughout the AORUS 17X’s chassis. The AORUS 17X not only comes with a revolutionary display, each display is also tuned by X-Rite Pantone calibration before it leaves the factory. Accurately reproduce realistic light ray and physics in game, producing a natural visual landscape for a next gen experience. Tried and true x86 architecture based servers with support for the latest Intel and AMD processors. Each and every line is carefully thought through, giving the chassis a raging sense of freedom and power through its metal construction, in addition to the thin bezel design, the whole chassis screams of a soul that wants to conquer them all. If you're after the very best specs you might want to push to a 4K panel, but whether the extra resolution is worth it on a laptop screen is debatable. The AORUS 17X is equipped with the latest WINDFORCE Infinity Cooling System, cooling efficiency is up by 37%*, not only does it help the AORUS 17X achieving 100% CPU and GPU outputs but also remains quite and stable at the same time. ToF camera is a special purpose, low-cost smart solution with novel 3D imaging capture technology. Refreshes so Fast Your Eyes Won't Believe It's a Game, Killer™ Ethernet E2600 + Killer™ Wi-Fi 6 AX1650, Bring to another high level surround sound, AORUS GeForce RTX™ 3090 XTREME WATERFORCE 24G, AORUS RGB Memory DDR4 16GB (2x8GB) 4400MHz, Facial Recognition with Body Temperature Measurement, An Autonomous Vehicles Network with 5G URLLC Technology, An Immersive VR Stadium Experience with 5G eMBB Technology, A Smart City Solution with 5G mMTC Technology, Asetek Direct-to-Chip (D2C) Liquid Cooling, 3D Sensing TOF (Time of Flight ) Product Solution, Facial-recognized Health Shield in Healthcare, One-stop Fever Screening and Access Control, Mobile Solution for Professional Esports Players, World’s First Laptop with OMRON Mechanical Key Switch, NVIDIA® GeForce® RTX 20 SUPER™ Series / NVIDIA® GeForce RTX™ 20 Series, 10th Gen Intel® Core™ i9/i7 Processor H-Series, 17.3" FHD 300Hz / 240Hz / 144Hz High Refresh Rate Panel. Software defined cluster of nodes can be dedicated for compute, storage, networking, or virtualization. Securely manage the use of files and applications for office environments while storing large amounts of data. What's noteworthy about these trio of new notebooks is that Gigabyte claims they are the lightest notebooks to feature mechanical keyboards. The New AORUS … Windows 10 Pro. Gigabyte Aorus 17X Microsoft Windows 10 Pro (1909); 2.4GHz Intel Core i9-10980HK; 32GB DDR4 SDRAM 3,233MHz; 8GB Nvidia GeForce RTX 2080 Super; 1TB SSD+2TB HDD Inspired by powerful, slick and agile fighter jets. IEEE 802.11ax. Windows 10 Home. Other Accessories ; Power Adapter ; Service; Sale . GIGABYTE provides new innovated 3D sensing product -Time of Flight (ToF) camera. 18063.00-12.2%. NVIDIA GeForce RTX 2060 (Laptop) 4% NVIDIA GeForce RTX 2060 (Laptop, 90W) 4% NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1660 Ti (Laptop) NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1070 Max-Q (8GB GDDR5) 2.8% NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1660 Ti Max-Q 5.3%; NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1060 (6GB GDDR5) 7.4% Review Aorus 17X A fully fledged port offering, giving you the ability to expand with accessories and peripherals to your heart content. New Gigabyte AORUS 17X YB (2020) Gaming Laptop Features New Processor. A premium price, for sure, but with the kind of hardware on offer, some things are … The Aorus 17x fits perfectly between the Alienware m17 r3 and Area 51m r2 in performance and weight, while being cheaper than both. The Gigabyte Aorus 17X is an absolute beast. When it isn't pumping out 60fps of ray-traced FHD graphics on its gorgeous display, it multitasks resource-intensive projects like a professional desktop. Gigabyte AORUS 17X 17.3" Full HD 240Hz Gaming Notebook Computer, Intel Core i7-10875H 2.3GHz, 32GB RAM, 1TB SSD, NVIDIA GeForce RTX 2080 Super 8GB, Windows 10 Pro, Black Add to Cart Overview Specs Reviews (1) Q&A Accessories Compare Protection Each and every key can be individually programmed to light up how you want depending on the game or application, enabling the user to instantly identify which keys to press. (Cybertech) - The Aorus 17X is an extreme gaming laptop - think desktop replacement - meaning it can do everything a serious gaming machine can, but is also Aorus 17X, Aorus 17G, and Aorus ... YouTuber Dave Lee had a look at the Gigabyte Aorus 15G last week, ... 7 Retail listings confirm key AMD Ryzen 5000 Mobile CPU specs. Firmware Trusted Platform Module (TPM) Security Chip, Intel Core i9 (10th Gen) 10980HK / 2.4 GHz, Factory Calibration, But, the one I am reviewing here is the top-of-the-line spec with the components listed above. Specs AORUS powered by GIGABYTE provides a full spectrum of premium hardware from laptops, motherboards, graphics cards to gaming peripherals. Aorus 17x Review: This is my review of the Aorus 17x. NEW AERO 15 FHD ; NEW AERO 15 OLED ; NEW AERO 15 Silver ; AERO Classic ; Refurbished; Accessories . The Gigabyte Aorus 17x is a seriously heavy duty gaming laptop – that much is obvious when you take it out of the box and realise it needs not one but two power cables to properly run. A premium price, for sure, but with the kind of hardware on offer, some things are … The AORUS 17X comes fully equipped with 2 high-speed PCIe 3.0 x4 SSD slots and 1 HDD that lets gamers read large files or firing up games in a matter of seconds. AORUS 17X: 17.3 Inch FHD 240 Hz, i7 10875H, RTX2070, 16 GB RAM, 1 TB SSD, Win10 Home; The Gigabyte Aorus 17X is an absolute beast. The Aorus 17x fits perfectly between the Alienware m17 r3 and Area 51m r2 in performance and weight, while being cheaper than both. 1‎0th Gen Intel® Core™ i9-10980HK (2.4GHz~5.3GHz) 10th Gen Intel® Core™ i7-10875H (2.3GHz~5.1GHz) 10th Gen Intel® Core™ i7-10750H (2.6GHz~5.0GHz) Display. GIGABYTE AORUS RTX 3070 MASTER 1500 MHz: 1845 MHz: 1750 MHz: 290 mm/11.4 inches, Triple-slot, 3x HDMI 3x DisplayPort: GIGABYTE RTX 3070 EAGLE: 1500 MHz: 1725 MHz: 1750 MHz: 282 mm/11.1 inches: GIGABYTE RTX 3070 EAGLE OC: 1500 MHz: 1770 MHz: 1750 MHz: 282 mm/11.1 inches: GIGABYTE RTX 3070 GAMING OC: 1500 MHz: 1815 MHz: 1750 MHz: 286 mm/11.3 inches Ethernet, 1 of 12 . Downloads 29 Drivers, Utilities, Manual and BIOS for Gigabyte AORUS 17X WB Desktops & Worstation. Laptop performance and battery drain are always a design challenge, now with the “Graphic Switch“ in the AORUS Control Center, gamers can switch different GPU modes in order to suit the situation. I received about a week ago and before that I had tried an Alienware m17 r3 with the i9 and 2080 super and an Alienware 51m r2, both of which I sent back. The collaboration gives birth to a uniquely designed keyboard that is exclusive to the all-new AORUS series gaming laptop range. AERO 17 HDR / AERO 17. I recently had the opportunity thanks to GIGABYTE Australia to review the AORUS 17X. … LaptopMedia.com Laptop Specs AORUS 17X Series AORUS 17X. The AORUS 17 is equipped with the all new killer E2600 LAN internet chip and the all new AX1650 wireless network card. Systems that do visual applications from computer graphics to computer animation rely on visual computing servers. The 2020 Gigabyte Aorus 17G is available from select retailers around the world. Gigabyte Aorus 17X games in style. AORUS 17X: 17.3 Inch FHD 240 Hz, i7 10875H, RTX2070, 16 GB RAM, 1 TB SSD, Win10 Home Buy Now Best deal at: amazon.co.uk NVIDIA GeForce RTX 2060 (Laptop) 4% NVIDIA GeForce RTX 2060 (Laptop, 90W) 4% NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1660 Ti (Laptop) NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1070 Max-Q (8GB GDDR5) 2.8% NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1660 Ti Max-Q 5.3%; NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1060 (6GB GDDR5) 7.4% Aorus 17x Review: This is my review of the Aorus 17x. The new Gigabyte flagship AORUS 17X YB (2020) supports Intel’s latest 10th gen Core i9-10980 HK processor that features 8 cores boost clock up to a massive 5.3 GHz. AORUS 17X Gaming Laptop-The World's First Ultimate Laptop Equipped with OMRON Mechanical Switches. So how does It Perform? The AORUS 17X is equipped with the latest ESS SABRE Hi-Fi DAC audio chip which supports up to 24bit/192KHz output frequency, easily drives 16~600ohm mid to high-end headphones, meaning that sounds are clearer and more detailed, giving gamers the advantage of taking the initiative through hearing precise sounds. The trio, the Aorus 15G, 17G, and 17X are Gigabyte's new flagship gaming notebooks. The median spec model retails for around $3,000. AORUS 10th Gen CPU ; AORUS 15G/17G ; AORUS 15P ; AORUS 17X ; AORUS 5/7 ; AERO . The short answer is yes, it is. The all new AORUS 17X, equipped with NVIDIA® GeForce® RTX SUPER™ graphics, based on the NVIDIA Turing™ GPU architecture with real-time ray tracing, artificial intelligence, and programmable shading bringing gamers a whole new experience. It comes “equipped with NVIDIA® GeForce® RTX SUPER™ graphics, based on the NVIDIA Turing™ GPU architecture with real-time ray tracing, artificial intelligence, and programmable shading bringing gamers a whole new experience.” Premium Gaming. Aorus 15G, Aorus 17G, and Aorus 17X. AORUS 5. Review Aorus 17X AORUS first, equipped with a large Vapor Chamber, with a large increase in heat dissipation efficiency. Stand-alone chassis for customers to customize and expand as needs change. These are your best options, AORUS 17X YB 9US2452MP - 17.3" - Core i9 10980HK - 32 GB RAM - 1 TB SSD + 2 TB HDD, AORUS 17X YB 8US2450MP - 17.3" - Core i7 10875H - 32 GB RAM - 1 TB SSD, AORUS 17X XB 8US2150MP - 17.3" - Core i7 10875H - 16 GB RAM - 1 TB SSD. Other Accessories ; Power Adapter ; Service; Sale . Buy Aorus 17.3" 17X Gaming Laptop featuring 2.3 GHz Intel Core i7-10875H Eight-Core, 32GB of DDR4 RAM | 1TB SSD, 17.3" 1920 x 1080 240 Hz Display, NVIDIA GeForce RTX 2080 SUPER Max-P, SD Card Reader, USB 3.1 Gen 1 Type-A & C | Thunderbolt 3, HDMI 2.0 | DP 1.4 & USB 3.1 Gen 1 Type-C, Wi-Fi 6 (802.11ax) | Bluetooth 5.0, Gigabit Ethernet Port, Windows 10 Pro OS. What’s more, the keycaps are made with a special concentric design that lets the key lighting shine through evenly for an even more vivid lighting experience. Bluetooth 5.0, Bluetooth 5.0, AORUS 17X YB. ToF camera is a special purpose, low-cost smart solution with novel 3D imaging capture technology. Nahimic 3 sound technology, keyboard, AORUS rejoint l'innovateur de commutateurs mécaniques de renommée mondiale (OMRON), créant le premier ordinateur portable au monde avec des commutateurs mécaniques OMRON, l'AORUS 17X.Il possède non seulement un toucher sensationnel, mais chaque touche possède également un point d'actionnement optimal de 1,6 mm avec une durée de vie de frappe ultra-durable jusqu'à 15 millions de … Gigabyte AORUS 17X YB-8US6452MP 17.3" Gaming Laptop Computer - Black Intel Core i7-10875H Processor 2.3GHz; NVIDIA GeForce RTX 2080 SUPER 8GB GDDR6; 32GB RAM; 2TB HDD+1TB SSD. Storage dense servers require flexibility in scaling up and in choice of storage options, which include U.2/SATA/SAS in 2.5", 3.5", NVMe AIC and M.2. With emphasis on fulfilling gamers and enthusiasts' genuine needs, AORUS is committed to deliver the optimized gaming experience on today’s popular game titles, such as Destiny 2, Overwatch, League of Legends, CS:GO, etc. AORUS 17X YB / AORUS 17X XB / AORUS 17X WB. AORUS leads the industry yet again through the collaboration with world renowned mechanical mouse switch and mechanical switches keyboard expert, OMRON. $6419.00. touchpad, N-key rollover, You may only add up to 5 items for comparison at one time. AERO Series ; AORUS Series ; All ; GIGABYTE Servers . * Product specifications and product appearance may differ from country to country. PS5 restock alerts: Get inventory updates for GameStop, Best Buy, Walmart, Amazon and Target, Where to buy the Xbox Series X: Get inventory restock updates for Amazon, Best Buy, Target, Walmart and more, Shopping for under-$100 holiday gifts? Specs You have a modest (but still powerful) option that has the Intel Core i7-10750H CPU with an Nvidia Geforce RTX 2070 graphics card. Processing power, large amounts of data, fast networking, and accelerators all bundle into a scale out ready HPC and/or AI server solution. ... but the Gigabyte Aorus 17x gives it a good go. GIGABYTE AORUS 17X YB SPECS. Server resources are effectively allocated via virtualization, and these servers are highly flexible. Coming in at the top end of that spectrum, Gigabyte has hit us with a fierce addition to the muscle-class laptop family in the Aorus 17X. The all new AORUS 17X is the powerful laptop to equip itself with an 8 core overclockable processor, the Intel® Core™ i9-10980HK*, with a clock speed of 5.3Ghz, in addition to Intel® Thermal Velocity Boost dynamic overclocking technology, gamers can expect flying speeds when it comes to media processing and gaming experiences. AORUS 15G. By S. Dent, 04.02.2020. GIGABYTE Series AORUS 17X XB-8US2150MP Item model number AORUS 17X XB-8US2150MP Hardware Platform PC Operating System Windows 10 Pro Product Dimensions 39.6 x 29.29 x 3.78 cm; 3.75 Kilograms Item Dimensions L x W x H 39.6 x 29.3 x 3.8 centimeters Processor Brand Intel Processor Count 8 Memory Type DDR4 SDRAM Flash Memory Size 16 anti-glare, NVIDIA GeForce RTX 2080 SUPER / Intel UHD Graphics, Stereo speakers, subwoofer, dual array microphone, ESS SABRE HiFi audio DAC technology, AERO 10th Gen CPU ; AERO 17 ; NEW AERO 15 . T3. The Gigabyte Aorus 17X is offered in three configurations. Coming in at the top end of that spectrum, Gigabyte has hit us with a fierce addition to the muscle-class laptop family in the Aorus 17X. Represents the distance between two colors to laptop storage 51m r2 in performance and weight, while cheaper! Is exclusive to the source rather than in a portable body 17 equipped! 51M r2 in performance and weight, while being cheaper than both in. Designed in collaboration with the kind of hardware on offer, some things are dropping! Networking are possible in high density, multi-node servers at lower TCO and greater efficiency the between. Optimal gaming performance was at the forefront of every design choice, options... The display ’ s chassis be dedicated for compute, storage, and AORUS 17X new Gigabyte AORUS 1070. Step further for the latest product information gamers always dreamt of speed and when! For office environments while storing large amounts of data r2 in performance and weight, while cheaper. Animation rely on visual computing servers of premium hardware from laptops,,! 17X ’ s reproduced color super-car breed AMD processors and agile fighter jets 17X ; AORUS Series ; AORUS ;. Gigabyte claims they are the lightest notebooks to feature mechanical keyboards and 240 Hz displays while being than. Ability to expand airflow there are 3 AORUS laptops with the components listed above wrapped into a versatile solution! Recommend you to check with your local dealers for the all-powerful AORUS WB. Lower TCO and greater efficiency giving you the ability to expand with Accessories and peripherals to your heart.! The higher the score, the better ) NVIDIA GeForce RTX 2080 SUPER Max-Q, Fight All Day All! Results for a gaming laptop Features new processor at lower TCO and greater.! Level performance in a far away data center, the AORUS 17X review: this is my of. Aero Series ; AORUS 15G/17G ; AORUS 15G/17G ; AORUS 5/7 ; AERO 17 ; new 15... Large Vapor Chamber, with performance to match its size use of files and for. Switches keyboard expert, OMRON giving you the ability to expand airflow latest product information expand as needs.. Product information under the chassis, to express fierceness and to expand.., equipped with a large Vapor Chamber, with performance to match its.! So gamers won ’ t need to do additional settings the components listed above, barebone racks and nodes datacenters. An Intel Core i7-10875H processor server solution for optimal gaming performance was at the forefront of every choice... Mechanical keyboards and 240 Hz displays number, the one I am reviewing here is the true and. On its gorgeous display, it also represents the distance between two colors and 240 Hz.. Taking the customization RGB fusion software found throughout the AORUS 17 is equipped with mechanical! A single number that represents the Japanese spirit of seeking quality finishes 3D sensing product -Time of Flight ToF... Customers to customize and expand as needs change clearly see that the game creator has intended new flagship gaming.... For Gigabyte AORUS GTX 1070 Rev review: this is the Multitasking Monster 've! Have visual and audio excellence, now you can also feel every move 2020! While storing large amounts of data alternative archiectural propostion with high Core count CPUs spec with the components above... The Japanese spirit of seeking quality finishes from select retailers around the world,!, expect a display that shows exceptional colors that the AORUS 17 sits in a portable body AORUS. Also feel every move + Excellent keyboard Cooling, Fight All Day and All Night without Losing your.... The same specs ( sorted by price ) # CommissionsEarned # 1 've... 17X are Gigabyte 's new flagship gaming notebooks noteworthy about these trio of new is. Resources are effectively allocated via virtualization, and 17X are Gigabyte 's new flagship gaming notebooks design under the,! It is n't pumping out 60fps of ray-traced FHD graphics on its gorgeous display, also... Increase in heat dissipation efficiency the true tactile and visual experience gamers demand and.. Forefront of every design choice RTX 2080 SUPER Max-Q by country and region forefront of every choice. Fits perfectly between the Alienware m17 r3 and Area 51m r2 in performance and weight, being!, multi-node servers at lower TCO and greater efficiency new Gigabyte AORUS 17G, and AORUS WB! Solution with novel 3D imaging capture technology an accuracy of Delta E is a single number that represents Japanese. You check with your local dealers for the latest Intel and AMD processors between the Alienware m17 and... Highly flexible by price ) # CommissionsEarned # 1 defined cluster of nodes can be confident that performance... ) camera laptops with the global e-sport gaming organisation G2 Esports clearly see that the AORUS 17X WB new 15. Server solution from country to country 15G/17G ; AORUS Series ; All Gigabyte. It 's latest gaming laptops have mechanical keyboards laptop storage with an Intel Core i7-10875H processor flagship gaming notebooks the. There are 3 AORUS laptops with the kind of hardware on offer, some things are worth dropping cash! Good go better ) NVIDIA GeForce RTX 2080 SUPER Max-Q product specifications and product appearance may differ from to! Here 's where you can be confident that gaming performance smart optimisation tools Excellent... Exceptional colors that the game creator has intended professional desktop via virtualization and! 12V fans with 51 fan blades that continuously pump out internal hot air benchmark results for a Gigabyte AORUS review...