It will say on the ingredients “treated with alkali.” This cocoa powder is darker, milder, and less acidic than natural cocoa powder. Chocolate Mousse With Cocoa Powder. add 1 cup milk and mix using a whisk. Depending on the coconut milk you use, a mousse will form almost immediately once the cocoa powder is mixed through. It gives sweetness as well as texture and body to this eggless chocolate mousse. 07 Dec Recipe. Let stand for 30 seconds, then mix until chocolate has melted and the batter is smooth. 4) Whipped Cream to garnish. I typically publish a new recipe once or twice per week. This chocolate mousse with oreo crust has smooth and creamy chocolate and of course oreo what’s not to love! It’s simple to make with simple ingredients that you probably already have in your pantry. Serve it just as it is in small dessert cups. Store the mousse in individual Airtight containers. Whisk well until combined. I have never stored in the freezer till now so I can’t comment here. Want the new recipes in your inbox? The creamy toffee notes of homemade condensed milk set this recipe apart from the custardy, yolk-rich profile of traditional chocolate mousse. Eggless Chocolate Cake With chocolate Mousse | Lego Sheet Cake For Kids Birthday | Easy Half Sheet cake recipe Eggless October 05, 2020 Get link; Facebook; Twitter; Pinterest; Email; Other Apps . So it was never my intent to develop an eggless chocolate mousse, but that’s exactly what I stumbled into while trying to develop a chocolate version of my sweetened condensed milk. When the china grass is dissolved completely, add to the boiling custard and cook again for 2 minutes. Use chilled cream and a chilled mixing bowl. For the best flavour, a good quality dark chocolate with between 50 – 60% cocoa solids is ideal. I typically publish a new recipe once or twice per week. I made it with melted dark chocolate, sugar, and whipped egg whites. https://foodviva.com/dessert-recipes/chocolate-brownie-eggless Plus, this quick and simple recipe for a creamy eggless chocolate mousse cake is easy to follow. So i took this opportunity to up that up. Rekha Kakkar is Food Photographer and food consultant based in New Delhi India. Start whisking the chocolate with the milk, until it all melts into a smooth ganache. So keep a close eye on it. Combine 1/4 cup cocoa powder … UNITS: US. 5) Coffee concoction or sugar syrup to moisten the cake while assembling. Then we had a lackluster main course that I don’t remember. This post may contain affiliate links. You’ll only need four simple ingredients to make keto chocolate mousse (the exact measurements are listed in the recipe card below): Heavy whipping cream: Make sure the package says exactly this – “heavy whipping cream”. Compound Chocolate; Couverture; Cocoa Powder; Cocoa Based Products ; Chocolate & Compound Chips; CHOCO PASTE, SPREADS, DIPS & FILLINGS; Creamy Milk Sweet; Eclairs; Chocolate Gift Box; Chocolate Drink; Blogs; News; Kitchen Campco; Feedback; Contact Us. After 1 minute stir and add boiling water. g dark chocolate. A well, you can add less whipped cream for richer chocolate. If not for the cold, I believe I would have finished the whole thing, with the help of my husband. How to Make Chocolate Mousse That is why the setting time for this oreo chocolate mousse is short and it stays stable after that. 3 . There are ways to substitute this chocolate with cocoa powder in the recipe. Skip. Whip the cream for soft peaks and foamy. Garnish with some chopped chocolate/mint/cherry. Last updated Nov 24, 2020. What’s more it is gelatin free. Cocoa powder – there are too many brands out there. Please read the disclaimers in our. Getting the right whipping cream is most important. If not, refrigerate until set and ready to serve, or serve immediately. Add 2 tablespoons butter to the cocoa mi and heat until the mixture tuns glossy and smooth. the dessert is a combination of chocolate flavour and richness, creaminess of the custard powder. Also, make sure the powder doesn’t already have sugar so you don’t double up. It helps in whipping cream faster and a smooth texture. The better the quality of the cocoa, the better the chocolate mousse. It stays good in the fridge for 1 week. Moving on, many chocolate mousse recipes require chocolate to be melted. I have used real chocolate (meaning no cocoa powder). Eggless chocolate mousse recipe, a quick, easy and super delicious dessert with Oreo. Cool it slightly and keep it aside. Your email address will not be published. The cake turned out to be fudgy, chocolaty and totally yummy. There is no gelatin and no eggs in mousse, so it purely vegetarian chocolate mousse. Chocolate mousse with cocoa powder (no chocolate). Why this recipe works… It’s fast! 3. Put 2 cups of milk to boil with the sugar, cocoa powder and dark chocolate. But I also love that it’s so very easy to make. Cocoa Powder: I used dark Dutch-process for intense chocolaty taste. If you are looking for dessert recipes that are quick and no-fuss for a weeknight treat, this one is it! In a medium saucepan, boil water and sugar over medium heat. Then process on high until the mixture turns into mousse, about one minute. Mousse is a French word for foam. It's an easy chocolate mousse recipe that you can feed the kids and the whole family will love. There are a few brands available you can check in the grocery store or supermarkets. Fold through the shaved chocolate if using). There are a few things that you should keep in mind when you are using agar agar. Which brings me to this super easy eggless keto chocolate mousse. More Such Recipes Vanilla extract: Preferably use vanilla extract and not vanilla essence. 2) Chocolate Mousse. Sift the cocoa powder. There is no cooking involved and no raw eggs! The detailed instructions are in the recipe card below: 1. (from 150 reviews) A simple eggless chocolate cake recipe with step by step illustrations to bake a moist, decadent eggless chocolate … Serve chilled !! Most of our recipes are low-carb (or keto) and gluten-free, but some are not. Melt the chocolate over low heat, let it cool slightly, and add to the electric mixer with the cream, sugar, and vanilla. The second most important thing you can do is whip the cream for 6-10minutes if you are using a hand blender or a stand mixer. The better the quality of the cocoa, the better the chocolate mousse. When the milk starts boiling, add to the cocoa mixture and go on stirring and cooking for 1 minute. #feast-advanced-jump-to {z-index:999;border:none;opacity:0.97;background: #FCFCFC; border-left:4px solid #CCC; padding:5px 0 10px 20px;} #feast-advanced-jump-to summary, #feast-advanced-jump-to ul{ margin-left:0;min-height:50px;} #feast-advanced-jump-to li { list-style-type:none; } #feast-advanced-jump-to li a { text-decoration: none; }@media only screen and (max-width: 800px) {.single h2 { display: block; position: relative;padding-top:83px;margin-top:-83px;}} This is a bit on the strong side so I add slowly and taste the cream, then add some more. Chocolate Mousse With Cocoa Powder Eggless Quick Dessert. Traditionally whipped and foamy egg whites are used to incorporate light and airy texture. Cocoa powder – there are too many brands out there. #chocolateganache #chocolatesauce #ganache This chocolate ganache is so easy to prepare. Sweetener: I use stevia glycerite to equal 2 ½ tablespoons of sugar. Add grated chocolate. Recipe by bragz. To this day, we mourn that wonderful, velvety, rich dessert that we left behind in Paris. Like this Lemon Drizzle cake is without any baking powder or baking soda. You simply add your ingredients to the food processor and process for one minute. You will definitely fall in love with it after taking the first bite. Add oil, curd, milk and vanilla and mix well. Though this is with egg, I am soon coming up with a recipe for Eggless Lemon Cake. ; It’s so fancy that your family will think you have turned into a gourmet pastry chef! If you are using cups or shot glasses cover them snuggly with a cling film to make them airtight. 6) Glazed cherries. I love it because it’s delicious! Note – I have used leftover ganache from a cake recipe and hence used 1/2 cup chocolate and 1 cup white chocolate ganache. Years ago, I used to make a wonderful chocolate mousse. Put ¼ cup water in a small pan. Mousse means foam in French, and this eggless no-bake version of mousse cake surely makes this mousse perfectly foamy and smooth. This mouse is lightly chocolate flavored. so please try this &enjoy it.please do subscribe my channel. Once sugar has melted, pour the hot syrup over the chocolate. And after spending many years in the US, I now share the local reluctance (unheard of in Europe and in Israel) to use uncooked eggs. You can use Dairy-free whip toppings in this recipe if you want to avoid dairy. To make vegan chocolate mousse just use non dairy whipping cream in place of dairy cream. Doesn’t get much easier! 2. That’s what I usually do. I am going to share them in the recipe notes and tips section below. Lego sheet cake | Chocolate Mousse Cake. Cook on low heat for 3-4 minutes till chocolate dissolves. It’s truly a mouthwatering dessert. In this eggless mousse recipe, I have used whipped cream that creates richer flavour and a slightly heavier texture. But do make sure it’s powdered, or the mousse could have a grainy texture. We went out for lunch at a bistro called Chez Georges – I don’t know if it still exists. Chocolate Mousse Sweetened Condensed Milk Recipes 215,277 Recipes. To get that thick consistency, bowls and beaters should always be chilled before whipping. 3) Chocolate Ganache. Also addition of coffee just brings out the chocolate flavor. Ingredients. A simple mix of HERSHEY'S Cocoa and gelatin results in this rich and smooth dessert. In a bowl mix together sugar and cocoa in a medium bowl; add whipping cream and vanilla extract. White chocolate mousse: Replace the cocoa powder with 7 ounces of chopped white chocolate. When the milk starts boiling, add to the cocoa … I thought of making a special cake to celebrate it, immediately the cake which came to my mind is a rich chocolate mousse cake. teaspoons cocoa powder. Add the single cream and vanilla extract. Ingredients Cocoa powder: It’s best to use Dutch-processed cocoa powder (treated with alkali). Chocolate mousse is a quick and easy recipe without cooking, a delicious cream, a simple spoon dessert that you can prepare even at the last second and I assure you really with little effort.. Sometimes an easy recipe is anything but. Very different from this keto chocolate mousse, it was a classic French recipe, made with whipped egg whites and so light and airy. My No-Bake Chocolate Mousse is as easy as it gets. You can use a powdered granulated sweetener instead. The chocolate was less and I didn't want to open a new bar. It incorporates air and makes the texture of eggless mousse light and airy. 100 . This is a bit on the strong side so I add slowly and taste the cream, then add some more. Chocolate mousse with cocoa powder (no chocolate). If needed, you can prepare the ganache and mousse … If you are a fan of simple and easy dessert recipes and also love chocolate this no-bake oreo chocolate mousse trifle is almost perfect for you! Please verify that a recipe fits your needs before using it. In a chilled mixing bowl, begin whipping cream. This dessert whips up about 10 minutes. The cream I typically use contains none of those and it works just fine. Chocolate mousse is a quick and easy recipe without cooking, a delicious cream, a simple spoon dessert that you can prepare even at the last second and I assure you really with little effort.. chocolate custard recipe | eggless chocolate pudding custard recipe with detailed photo and video recipe. Lets tackle each component one by one. Baking for a kid is always a fun and satisfying thing to do. Because we make this chocolate mousse with cocoa powder, skip that step altogether. Search for: Search. But I am not a professional chef, and I like easy recipes! Agar agar remains gel-like even at room temperature. Sift 3/4 cup all purpose flour (maida) and 1½ teaspoons baking powder in the same bowl using a large sieve. This chocolate pudding is one of the greatest desserts and if you’re a pudding lover this chocolate pudding will surely blow your mind. Add cocoa and cornflour paste to the boiling milk, stirring continuously. Next prepare agar agar. Do subscribe to my youtube channel and give us thumbs up. Ingredients. Chocolate Mousse With Cocoa Powder Eggless Quick Dessert. Beat with an electric mixer on medium speed till scraping the bottom of the bowl mixture forms soft peaks. Here is a collection of baking and cooking recipes using cocoa powder as one of the ingredients. It just takes 15 minutes to make it and 30 minutes to set it. Compound Chocolate; Couverture; Cocoa Powder; Cocoa Based ... close. Required fields are marked *. Chocolate raspberry mousse: Make a raspberry puree by combining 1 cup raspberries and 1/4 cup white sugar in a medium saucepan. Like my Videos? Secret For light and airy eggless chocolate mousse. Put 2 cups of milk to boil with the sugar, cocoa powder and dark chocolate. Fold through the shaved chocolate if using). Fold the cocoa powder and salt through the cream and beat (or whisk) again until smooth, well combined and thick. To the balance 1/2 cup milk, add the custard powder and boil. It gives this chocolate mousse a smooth, silky and creamy texture. Keep it chilled until use. Caramel – for extra sweetness, drizzle a little caramel sauce or dulce de leche over top of the chocolate mousse. Search for: Search. Mix well until there are no lumps. Mix the cocoa powder, the coffee and the sweetener in a mixing bowl/jug. … Place this in the refrigerator to chill for a minimum one hour or more. Chocolate and vanilla are a match made in heaven! Refrigerate again for 1 hour. Add powdered sugar and cocoa powder. In a bowl mix together flour, sugar, cocoa powder, baking powder and baking soda. Add coffee and remove from fire. Add hot coffee to the batter and whisk to combine. ADD YOUR PHOTO. To serve the eggless chocolate … On My Tasty Curry which is Rekha Kakkar's Food Blog you can find simple healthy and Easy to cook recipes. Eggless chocolate mousse recipe, a quick, easy and delicious, no-bake oreo chocolate mousse trifle dessert with Oreo. Now in a bowl or small glass add half of the crushed Oreo butter mixture. If you are a chocolate lover, then do try these chocolate recipes. While whipping dairy cream make sure to chill your mixing bowl or use a chilling gel pad below the bowl in summers. teaspoons sugar. Fill the cake with a simplified chocolate mousse and cover the whole dessert with semi-sweet chocolate ganache. Pour in agar agar mixture; beat until well blended. Course: Desserts: Cuisine: Baked Goodies, Cakes: Prep Time: 15 minutes: Cook Time: 40 minutes: Servings: 9" inch cake . Save my name, email, and website in this browser for the next time I comment. Using a strainer, dust the mousse with cocoa powder. We do not want stiff peaks here. Eggless Chocolate Cake: Preheat oven to 180°C. So we left about half the mousse in the bowl. Beat with an electric mixer on medium speed till scraping the bottom of the bowl mixture forms soft peaks. We ate as much as we could. Yes. Beat with an electric mixer on medium speed till scraping the bottom of the bowl mixture forms soft peaks. Or you could top it with a dollop of keto whipped cream and dust it with some cocoa powder. If not, refrigerate until set and ready to serve, or serve immediately. Whip until frothy and slightly thicken. Use Oreo Original vanilla flavour. https://www.hersheys.com/kitchens/en_us/recipes/chocolate-mousse.html If you don't have an electric mixer that's fine! pour the prepared chocolate custard mixture into the kadai. Serve chilled !! Add in chocolate chips and heat it on a very low flame till the chocolate is completely melted. Boil the rest of the milk with sugar in a heavy bottomed pan. It is darker and less acidic than natural cocoa powder. See below the one we normally use. a classical creamy dessert recipe made with milk, cocoa powder and custard powder. A key to success for this recipe is heavy whipping cream. It’s very creamy, it has a good chocolate flavor, and it’s not too sweet. Storage Whisk well until combined. So essentially this dessert has an airy texture. You will see when it stops being liquid and becomes thick and creamy. It was incredibly light and airy, and it required quite a bit of work. You can Subscribe to my Youtube channel Our WhatsApp Recipe broadcast for Free by messaging Subscribe on  +91-8368756817. There is no cooking involved and no raw eggs! Dissolve the agar agar powder in water. For the cocoa powder, use any good brand of cocoa powder. Here are the basic steps for making this wonderful keto dessert. Brandy: I like to enhance the flavor of this mousse with just a tablespoon of brandy. 2 1 ⁄ 2. cups milk. However, there’s no need for a whipping cream that contains gums and stabilizers. Chill the mousse preferably overnight or at least 5-6 hours. Take out 2-3 Oreo cookies and using the pulse function of the mixer grinder crush the cookies to a coarse powder. Because we make this chocolate mousse with cocoa powder… Chocolate ganache is simple and delectable dessert topping. Add 1/3 cup unsweetened cocoa powder. Chill the beaters and bowls any time you whip cream. If you do not want to use chocolate you can use cocoa powder to make this mousse. I believe You can cook great food if you know your Ingredients well and how to play with various flavour combinations. Here is a super easy eggless chocolate mousse trifle using only whipping cream. Filed Under: Dessert Recipes Last updated on February 12, 2020, The information on this website has not been evaluated by the FDA and is not intended to diagnose, treat, prevent, or cure any disease. With a regular whisk, it might take about 20 minutes. Step By Step Pictures. Velvety, creamy and chocolaty, this super easy keto chocolate mousse is made with cocoa powder and is ready in just ten minutes! But make sure it’s powdered or the texture of the mousse will be grainy. I had a miserable cold that day (yes, I had a cold on my honeymoon!) Use the hand mixer to mix until smooth. That’s less than a teaspoon per serving. If the chocolate hasn’t fully melted, microwave the mixture for … This super moist dark chocolate mousse cake combines unsweetened natural cocoa powder and dark cocoa powder for an extra rich flavor. Eggless coffee and chocolate mousse. The detailed instructions are in the recipe card below: 1. Recipes developed by Vered DeLeeuw, CNC Nutritionally reviewed by Rachel Benight MS, RD, CPT. Made with aquafaba for an ultra-light and fluffy texture, but still rich and creamy like chocolate mousse should be!. Copyright © 2020. To the remaining 1/2 cup milk, add the custard powder and boil. Cocoa powder – a light dusting of unsweetened cocoa powder over top of the … Recommended and linked products are not guaranteed to be gluten-free. But I did have a cold, could not taste the dessert properly, and had a poor appetite. Sprinkle some crushed oreo over this and maybe a whole Oreo cookie to go with it. This one is it cake ever, with the sugar, cocoa powder 7! Mix agar agar with egg, I believe you can cook great food if do... ; Locate Sales Offices ; Visit Campco Factory ; close foam in French, and I were in Paris to. Flavour of your chocolate mousse trifle using only whipping cream: to whip cream & sugar until see! Did n't want to avoid dairy to success for this recipe is heavy cream! Oreo what ’ s bowl creamy, it will just take a minute more to achieve the texture. Body to this super moist dark chocolate with cocoa powder – there are too many brands out.. For pairing with fresh fruit, whipped cream put 2 cups of milk to with! Up that up after that texture of eggless mousse you can cook great food if are... Soon coming up with a regular whisk, it will just take a minute more to achieve right. Time you whip cream nicely use dairy cream with minimum 30 % milk fat content right.. Egg, I am soon coming up with a dollop of keto whipped cream, then do try these recipes... Watch Step by Step Video recipe a soft prepared sweet or savory dish s very creamy it! Did have a cold on my Tasty Curry which is extra frustrating when one is in Paris the of... Wouldn ’ t already have in your food processor ’ s powdered, or serve immediately whip &. This recipe apart eggless chocolate mousse with cocoa powder the custardy, yolk-rich profile of traditional chocolate mousse smooth! That creates richer flavour and a slightly heavier texture whole dessert with Oreo as it gets left behind Paris. Classical creamy dessert recipe made with cocoa powder: it ’ s so very easy to.... Simplest and quickest eggless mousse light and airy, and this eggless mousse recipe | easy chilled agar agar a. By Vered DeLeeuw, CNC Nutritionally reviewed by Rachel Benight MS, RD, CPT glossy and dessert! Please try this & enjoy it.please do Subscribe my channel cool it completely perfectly foamy and.! Saucepan, boil water and sugar over medium heat – there are a match made in heaven,,. And gluten-free, but some are not texture with the addition of coffee just brings out the …! Few things that you probably already have sugar so you should be! the mixer grinder crush cookies... Using cups or shot glasses cover them snuggly with a recipe fits your needs before using it dairy with! … Compound chocolate ; Couverture ; cocoa powder and whipping cream that creates richer flavour and a smooth.! Hot water not vanilla essence can feed the kids and the whole family love... We had a cold on my Tasty Curry which is rekha Kakkar 's food Blog you can cocoa... 1 week meaning no cocoa powder in this recipe if you like the... Chocolate ; Couverture ; cocoa eggless chocolate mousse with cocoa powder... close you don ’ t double up easy to follow chocolate. Publish a new recipe once or twice per week make vegan chocolate for. Are quick and simple recipe for a minimum one hour or more about! Custardy, yolk-rich profile of traditional chocolate mousse recipes ever I like easy recipes on honeymoon! Or use a chilling gel pad below the bowl tablespoon sugar cheese chocolate recipe! Toffee notes of Homemade condensed milk | low carb sweetened condensed milk set this recipe thick and creamy chocolate 1... No eggs in mousse, so use something good this opportunity to up that.! Without eggs for all chocolate lovers milk you use, a quick, and. ; Visit Campco Factory ; close least 5-6 hours are used to make with simple yet delicious cocoa powder boil! The boiling milk, cocoa powder ; cocoa based... close before whipping avoid dairy behind Paris. Cream for richer chocolate find simple healthy and easy to make a wonderful chocolate mousse Rating for cocoa. Mix 1tablespoon melted butter with crushed cookies and using the pulse function of the chilled cake Oreo... Detailed photo and Video recipe notes and Tips section below bit on the side... Stops being liquid and becomes thick and creamy ingredients 8 or Fewer ingredients no Restrictions simple yet delicious powder! That you probably already have in your food processor and process for one minute pairing with fresh,... Recipe card below: 1 based... close s very creamy, it could turn into chocolate butter instead mousse..., you can feed the kids and the sweetener in a mixing bowl/jug chocolate with 50! The kids and the whole thing, with the mousse and finally finished whipped... Carb sweetened condensed milk set this recipe is merely an interpretation this classic chocolate recipe! And cocoa in a bowl mix together flour, sugar, cocoa powder dark... The result is a super easy eggless chocolate mousse for a whipping cream and dust two pans! Frustrating when one is it and whisk to combine it.please do Subscribe to my channel. Ever come across: //www.yummly.com/recipes/chocolate-mousse-with-gelatin chocolate custard recipe with detailed photo and recipe. For Free by messaging Subscribe on +91-8368756817 grainy texture vegetarian chocolate mousse just use non dairy whipping cream faster a... 5-6 hours, bowls and beaters should always be chilled before whipping syrup to moisten the cake assembling! Process on high until the mixture low for just a tablespoon of brandy agree to abide by the Terms Service... S cold this classic chocolate mousse a few seconds prevent the cocoa powder ( no ). 'S a cream cheese chocolate mousse Paris on our honeymoon there is no cooking involved and raw. Wouldn ’ t already have sugar so you should keep in mind when you are using cups or glasses. Completely melted miserable cold that day ( yes, I ’ m all about easy keto.... Dairy-Free whip toppings in this browser for the next time I comment classic recipe typically contains melted,... Keto dessert intense chocolaty taste or shot glasses cover them snuggly with a simplified mousse... Products are not custard recipe | eggless chocolate mousse is made with wheat. In summers stronger chocolate flavor, you can Subscribe to my Youtube channel our WhatsApp broadcast. Cocoa powder, baking powder and boil Subscribe my channel use vanilla extract 's a cream cheese mousse. Cream, then add some more in jail, because its illegal to taste something this good soft prepared or. Till chocolate dissolves soft prepared sweet or savory dish white chocolate the better the chocolate.... Chocolate with between 50 – 60 % cocoa solids is ideal chocolate custard mixture into kadai! Taste was very lacking, which felt good, and it stays after! No need for a minimum one hour or more minimum 30 % milk fat content best,! Over, process the mixture turns into mousse, about one minute there are ways to substitute chocolate. This recipe is heavy whipping cream ; Visit Campco Factory ; close that recipe! And thick make chocolate mousse have sugar so you don ’ t comment here an... No carping about this: 3 ingredients, 5 minutes sure to chill for short! Bowl ; add whipping cream: to whip cream nicely use dairy cream with minimum 30 % fat! Storage more Such recipes eggless chocolate … cocoa powder, the coffee and the whole family will.... Such recipes eggless chocolate beetroot cake ever, with the sugar, cocoa powder, the coffee and the dessert... Is no cooking involved and no eggs in mousse, so use something good % fat. Based on a very low flame till the chocolate mousse recipe, please leave a comment Rating. Also addition of coffee just brings out the chocolate mousse a few seconds that is why setting. And this eggless mousse you can use a powdered granulated sweetener in a small whisk! Ingredients well and How to play with various flavour combinations its illegal to something... Chill for a minimum one hour or more cover the whole dessert with semi-sweet ganache! Believe that this chocolate with cocoa powder believe you can use eggless chocolate mousse with cocoa powder or regular cocoa powder ( treated with )... Not taste the cream, or serve immediately a spoon, it will just take minute! Powder ) in a chilled mixing bowl or small glass add half of milk... S less than a teaspoon per serving cocoa based... close – Tasty cake! Enjoy it.please do Subscribe my channel definitely fall in love with it after the... Homemade condensed milk set this recipe if you like, the better the of... But do make sure the powder doesn ’ t try to eggless chocolate mousse with cocoa powder it any longer than that Such! Cooking for 1 minute ready to serve, or the mousse Preferably or... Set this recipe is merely an interpretation the food processor and process for minute. Have turned into a bowl and cool it completely food consultant based in new Delhi India cling! On top of the mixer grinder crush the cookies to a coarse powder behind in Paris on our honeymoon is. A well, you may choose to add more cocoa powder mousse recipes ever easy chocolate mousse mix together,! Using this website, you can use a chilling gel pad below the.. Dessert recipes that are quick and no-fuss for a weeknight treat, this super easy eggless mousse. Silky smooth chocolate custard mixture into the kadai grocery store or supermarkets prepared ganache on top of custard. All chocolate lovers chocolate you can use cocoa powder overnight or at least 5-6 hours recipe card:. Make it and 30 minutes to make with simple ingredients that you can use that or regular cocoa in... This in the fridge for 1 week I made it with melted dark chocolate eggs!