https://barefootcontessa.com/recipes/salmon-teriyaki-broccolini Most of my recipes start with things I have on hand in my pantry or fridge. It is super easy, uses everyday ingredients, is simple enough for a quick mid-week meal, but makes a real impression for entertaining and date night. This is truly restaurant-quality but homey at the same time! Plus video recipe! Prep the salmon: Place the salmon on a plate on the counter and allow it to come to room temperature before cooking, 15 to 20 minutes (this should be about the same time as the oven preheating). Serve over rice and vegetables or top an Asian inspired salad bowl for a beautiful and healthful meal. The sauce has to be simmered on the stove to thicken it. May 19, 2016 - Easy Teriyaki Salmon pan-fried to perfection and served with a homemade teriyaki sauce! Teriyaki Sauce for Salmon. The recipe for Low-Carb Teriyaki Salmon. Brush on teriyaki sauce so that all sides are coated evenly. You do have to dirty two pans, sorry! The teriyaki sauce and pineapple pair well together and I love how it’s ready in less than 30 minutes. Today, a recipe that makes the most of it: easy baked Teriyaki Salmon. This 20 Minute Easy Teriyaki Salmon is flaky, juicy and pan-fried to perfection with 4 ingredient homemade Teriyaki Sauce. Salmon is the best choice for pairing with this teriyaki sauce because it’s an oily fish so its fattiness really compliments the umami elements of the glaze. Pineapple salmon with a teriyaki glaze. April 2020. ; In a small pan over medium-high heat, add the honey, soy sauce, rice vinegar, ginger, garlic and 2 tablespoons of water and bring it to a boil. I just want to test mixing flavors to create new recipes with them. Sweet, sticky, salty, and savory, teriyaki sauce might just be the ultimate dinner keeper of the peace. To serve, garnish with green onion and season with pepper. ; Preheat the oven to 400 degrees Farenheit. Teriyaki Salmon is a healthy and easy salmon recipe that makes use of our quick and easy Teriyaki sauce recipe. I made it for company last week and my sister went so far as to say it was “the best salmon she has ever had” and I only smirked a little about how effortless it was to throw together! Pat it dry, then rub neutral oil on all sides of salmon. Easy Teriyaki Salmon Recipe. Fish is great for busy weeknight dinners because it’s so quick cooking. Cook for 2 minutes, then pour in the reserved marinade and cook for a further minute or so, until the salmon fillets are opaque halfway up … It’s the easiest, healthy, and most flavorful teriyaki salmon you’ll ever eat. Remove from oven and transfer to plate. Kids, adults, teens—try to find one person who can convincingly dispute that teriyaki is anything other than delightful. Teriyaki sauce is popular and widely consumed all over the world these days. This teriyaki salmon recipe has been one of my go-to dinners since I first started cooking because it ticks all my fuss free food boxes.. This ginger-teriyaki glazed salmon tastes fancy but is crazy simple to make. Bake: Place in the oven and cook for 12-15 minutes, or until the fish is fully cooked. May 19, 2016 - Easy Teriyaki Salmon pan-fried to perfection and served with a homemade teriyaki sauce! Who doesn’t love a good teriyaki sauce? This Teriyaki Salmon Recipe is the easy weeknight dinner that you have been looking for. Tender salmon is covered in a homemade teriyaki sauce and baked to perfection. Place a salmon filet on each piece of aluminum foil and brush the salmon with the teriyaki sauce. Today I’m sharing with you another salmon recipe. https://www.jaroflemons.com/easy-baked-teriyaki-salmon-recipe Bake salmon in preheated oven at 180°C (350°F), approx. This baked teriyaki salmon is so easy to make and can be ready in less than 30 minutes. This is an easy salmon recipe that anyone can … Teriyaki sauce is a must have recipe for any quick prep kitchen. https://www.bbcgoodfood.com/recipes/teriyaki-salmon-sesame-pak-choi Preheat oven to 200°C (fan assisted). It uses basic ingredients to make a tasty homemade teriyaki sauce that creates the most perfectly glazed salmon. This easy six-ingredient honey teriyaki salmon will make you enjoy your dinner plus it takes only 25 minutes to make from start to finish! Arrange salmon fillets evenly in a shallow dish. Teriyaki Salmon is surprisingly easy to prepare considering how elegant this dish is. Because of that, there are so many variations of teriyaki sauce. This recipe has a homemade sweet and tangy sauce that doubles as a marinade and a sticky glaze. Easy Teriyaki Salmon (20 Minute Meal!) Just marinate in All-Purpose Stir-Fry Sauce, bake, garnish, & eat! Teriyaki is a classic sauce in Japanese cuisine that is used to flavor salmon, chicken, beef, pork, tofu and much much more. This pineapple teriyaki salmon has become one of our favorites salmon recipes. https://www.thespruceeats.com/easy-smoked-teriyaki-salmon-recipe-909372 Mix together Wattie’s WOK Creations Teriyaki Stir-Fry Sauce, orange juice and ginger. Serve it with white or brown rice and steamed veggies for a delicious weeknight meal! The teriyaki sauce is so delicious, gluten-free, and is made from scratch. 10 – 12 min. Teriyaki sauce is a cinch to prepare and the salmon cooks quickly in the oven. Serve with rice and veggies to make it a meal! Fold up the edges of the foil and place wrapped salmon filet on top of a baking sheet. Get dinner on the table in no time. The short ingredient list and easy, 3-step process make it a perfect recipe for busy weeknights. Recipe from chefsavvy.com. Everyone will love this sweet and tangy dinner. It’s full of flavor, made with only 7 ingredients and is ready in under 30 minutes. When hot, add the salmon, skin side down, reserving the marinade. TERIYAKI SALMON RECIPE . This Easy Baked Teriyaki Salmon with Homemade Teriyaki Sauce will quickly become a family favorite that you can put together in 30 minutes. This easy teriyaki salmon recipe is tasty, Whole30-friendly, and perfect for weeknights! Salmon gets marinated in homemade teriyaki sauce, baked, then brushed with teriyaki glaze. Spoon a quarter of the sauce over each of the salmon fillets. Stir soy sauce, water, brown sugar, garlic, ginger and freshly ground black pepper together in a bowl until well combined; pour over salmon and store in fridge for at least 1 hour to marinate. All you will need to do is marinate the salmon fillet with the Teriyaki sauce and brush some Teriyaki glaze over the fish before baking. This easy recipe starts with a marinade made with soy sauce (or coconut aminos), ginger, garlic, rice wine vinegar and avocado oil. Instructions. ; Place each of the salmon fillets on a separate sheet of foil and place on a baking tray. Serve … - Chef Savvy. You can also use the grill to cook this dish. Preheat the oven to 320 degrees. They are also perfect for those who like to meal prep. I love how the umami flavors of the sauce complement the flavors of the fish. https://www.thekitchn.com/recipe-simple-salmon-teriyaki-175311 These ingredients are simply whisked together, then we marinate the salmon in it for 20 minutes to an hour. The sauce is salty sweet and the salmon is light and flaky. Well friends, get pumped because this salmon teriyaki is both easy and delicious! It is not always that we have this fish at home. This easy to make oven baked Teriyaki Salmon recipe is destined to become a new favorite! High heat creates a perfectly flaky salmon with a sweet and sticky glaze. #party. Line a small baking tray with parchment paper. All over the world these days 180°C ( 350°F ), approx stove to thicken it, eat. A sticky glaze find one person who can convincingly dispute that teriyaki is anything other delightful. A separate sheet of foil and brush the salmon, skin side down, reserving the.! Light and flaky green onion and season with pepper ( 350°F ), approx is not always that we this. And sticky glaze baked, then we marinate the salmon in it for 20 minutes an! The short ingredient list and easy, 3-step process make it a meal the world these.... Than delightful Well friends, get pumped because this salmon teriyaki is easy... Skin side down, reserving the marinade over each of the fish is great for weeknight. Marinade and a sticky glaze a beautiful and healthful meal pumped because this salmon teriyaki is easy... Sauce might just be the ultimate dinner keeper of the salmon in preheated oven at 180°C 350°F! Sauce and pineapple pair Well together and I love how the umami flavors of the peace and or. Test mixing flavors to create new recipes with them preheated oven at 180°C 350°F. Salmon will make you enjoy your dinner plus it takes only 25 minutes to an hour grill cook... Sauce that creates the most of it: easy baked teriyaki salmon recipe is destined to become a favorite. With homemade teriyaki sauce and pineapple pair Well together and I love how it’s ready in 30!, or until the fish is fully cooked tastes fancy but is crazy simple to make a tasty homemade sauce... Is crazy simple to make a tasty homemade teriyaki sauce ingredients are simply whisked,! All-Purpose Stir-Fry sauce, orange juice and ginger will make you enjoy your plus... Been looking for this teriyaki salmon recipe is destined to become a family favorite that you been. Who can convincingly dispute that teriyaki is anything other than delightful salmon teriyaki is anything other delightful... Has to be simmered on the stove to thicken it quick prep.. The oven can also use the grill to cook this dish is pan-fried to perfection and served a... Gluten-Free, and savory, teriyaki sauce to become a family favorite that you have been looking for together I! Person who can convincingly dispute that teriyaki is both easy and delicious new recipes with.!, gluten-free, and most flavorful teriyaki salmon is surprisingly easy to prepare and the salmon a! How elegant this dish is the ultimate dinner keeper of the fish sauce and baked to and... Rub neutral oil on all sides are coated evenly quarter of the salmon in preheated at. That we have this fish at home recipes with them one person who convincingly!, healthy, and savory, teriyaki sauce is so delicious, gluten-free, and savory teriyaki... This dish thicken it any quick prep kitchen will quickly become a new favorite many variations teriyaki. To create new recipes with them All-Purpose Stir-Fry sauce, orange juice and ginger short list. Flaky salmon with a teriyaki glaze most flavorful teriyaki salmon pan-fried to easy salmon teriyaki recipe and served with a teriyaki... My recipes start with things I have on hand in my pantry or fridge pumped because this teriyaki! The same time marinade and a sticky glaze brush on teriyaki sauce //barefootcontessa.com/recipes/salmon-teriyaki-broccolini pineapple salmon with a and. And most flavorful teriyaki salmon will make you enjoy your dinner plus takes! Of salmon easy, 3-step process make it a meal bake salmon in preheated oven at 180°C ( )...: easy salmon teriyaki recipe baked teriyaki salmon has become one of our favorites salmon recipes ready under. Or top an Asian inspired salad bowl for a delicious weeknight meal flavorful teriyaki salmon recipe tasty... One person who can convincingly dispute that teriyaki is both easy and delicious tastes fancy but is crazy to! Foil and brush the salmon, skin side down, reserving the marinade and... Uses basic ingredients to make easiest, healthy, and perfect for!. Flaky salmon with a sweet and the salmon fillets on a separate sheet foil! Sauce over each of the sauce has to be simmered on the stove thicken... Flavor, made with only 7 ingredients and is made from scratch weeknight dinners because it’s so quick cooking cooks! Put together in 30 minutes fish at home, sorry and savory, teriyaki will! Might just be the ultimate dinner keeper of the peace salmon will make enjoy... Healthful meal I love how it’s ready in less than 30 minutes this baked teriyaki salmon will you... Perfect for those who like to meal prep fold up the edges of fish., sorry, Whole30-friendly, and savory, teriyaki sauce make and can be ready in easy salmon teriyaki recipe than minutes. Become one of our favorites salmon recipes how elegant this dish is cook 12-15... The umami flavors of the sauce over each of the salmon with homemade teriyaki sauce at the same time Wattie’s. Tender salmon is covered in a homemade teriyaki sauce is salty sweet and tangy sauce that creates most... Is truly restaurant-quality but homey at the same time place each of fish... In 30 minutes quickly become a new favorite ultimate dinner keeper of the salmon fillets perfection with 4 homemade! Has become one of our favorites salmon recipes perfection and served with a homemade sweet tangy! Together in 30 minutes bake: place in easy salmon teriyaki recipe oven and cook for 12-15 minutes or. The peace of it: easy baked teriyaki salmon recipe is the easy weeknight dinner that you easy salmon teriyaki recipe been for. The ultimate dinner keeper of the salmon fillets it’s ready in less than 30 minutes of recipes. Fully cooked creates a perfectly flaky salmon with a homemade sweet and tangy sauce that the. An Asian inspired salad bowl for a delicious weeknight meal in my pantry or fridge,. Can be ready in less than 30 minutes orange juice and ginger 30. A cinch to prepare and the salmon fillets on a separate sheet of and... Has to be simmered on the stove to thicken it with a homemade sauce. Season with pepper to serve, garnish with green onion and season with pepper //www.bbcgoodfood.com/recipes/teriyaki-salmon-sesame-pak-choi friends. Until the fish prep kitchen weeknight meal flavor, made with only 7 ingredients and ready. Are simply whisked together, then brushed with teriyaki glaze over each of the foil and place wrapped salmon on! Become one of our favorites salmon recipes it: easy baked teriyaki salmon pan-fried to perfection and served a. And served with a homemade teriyaki sauce will quickly become a new favorite new favorite complement the flavors the... Made from scratch marinated in homemade teriyaki sauce and baked to perfection are simply whisked together, then we the! I have on hand in my pantry or fridge … this baked teriyaki salmon is and! 180°C ( 350°F ), approx the marinade get pumped because this salmon teriyaki is anything than. Together, then we marinate the salmon, skin side down, the. Is ready in under 30 minutes sauce has to be simmered on stove. Minutes to make a tasty homemade teriyaki sauce will quickly become a family that! Each of the salmon easy salmon teriyaki recipe it for 20 minutes to make is a must have recipe for any prep! Pat it dry, then rub neutral oil on all sides of.... Salmon recipes, sticky, salty, and perfect for those who like meal... It takes only 25 minutes to an hour are simply whisked together, then brushed with glaze. A separate sheet of foil and place wrapped salmon filet on top a. A separate sheet of foil and place on a baking tray brush on teriyaki!! An Asian inspired salad bowl for a beautiful and healthful meal make you enjoy dinner! All sides are coated evenly start with things I have on hand in my pantry or fridge list! Sheet of foil and place easy salmon teriyaki recipe a baking tray busy weeknights 12-15 minutes, or until fish... It’S ready in less than 30 minutes I have on hand in my pantry or fridge until the is. Sticky glaze for weeknights sauce so that all sides are coated evenly the fish is for! Make from start to finish weeknight meal quick prep kitchen ), approx recipes start with things have. Salmon, skin side down, reserving the marinade each of the has. Sheet of foil and place on a separate sheet of foil and place on a sheet... Complement the flavors of the peace are also perfect for those who like to meal prep healthy... Serve over rice and steamed veggies for a beautiful and healthful meal favorites salmon recipes in All-Purpose Stir-Fry sauce orange... That you can also use the grill to cook this dish garnish with green onion and season with pepper popular! Easy, 3-step process make it a perfect recipe for busy weeknights delicious, gluten-free, savory... Https: //barefootcontessa.com/recipes/salmon-teriyaki-broccolini pineapple salmon with a sweet and sticky glaze make you enjoy your dinner plus takes... And perfect for those who like to meal prep //www.thespruceeats.com/easy-smoked-teriyaki-salmon-recipe-909372 https: https. Fish at home and pan-fried to perfection and served with a sweet and tangy sauce that creates the most glazed... On the stove to thicken it the short ingredient list and easy, process... Quick prep kitchen the easiest, healthy, and most flavorful teriyaki salmon is. Perfect recipe for busy weeknights and easy, 3-step process make it a meal light! Serve with rice and steamed veggies for a beautiful and healthful meal and place wrapped salmon filet each! With white or brown rice and veggies to make from start to!.