Grilled Lemon Mustard Chicken (serves six) 6 pieces single chicken, skin on, wingtip attached; ½ cup extra virgin olive oil; ½ cup dijon mustard ; Juice and zest of two lemons; 4 cloves of garlic minced ; Salt and freshly ground pepper to taste; 1 medium head of crisp romaine, washed and spun; Dry torn into bite size pieces; 1 small red onion, peeled and thinly sliced ; 6 small plum tomatoes; ½ cup pitted kalamata … Prepare a medium-hot gas or charcoal fire. The best thing about this recipe is it works for either boneless breast of chicken or chicken thighs. Grilled Chicken Cobb Salad with Honey Dijon {Paleo} Grilled Chicken Cobb Salad with Honey Dijon {Paleo, Whole30 Option} This grilled chicken Cobb salad is packed with all the goodies! Pinterest. Salt – A must in any chicken marinade. The kind of flavors that shine through in this deceptively simple grilled maple mustard chicken. Shows; Movies; Channels; On-Air; My Library; Buttermilk rosemary grilled chicken. Print Recipe. … Trim the chicken of any fat and place in a glass baking dish or zip lock bag. This chicken recipe is simple in ingredients yet, so delicious in taste. If you have tried my recipe for Easy Foil Baked Chicken then you will probably like this recipe as well. Chicken just got better with my Dijon Mustard Chicken. Easy pantry ingredients: made with simple spices and seasonings, lime and orange juice, and dijon mustard (substitute another mustard if you don’t have dijon), this marinade requires no extra trips to the store. Add chicken to the mustard marinade; toss to coat. Email. Calories 386 kcal. Broil kabobs, 6 inches from heat, 5 to 7 min. Ingredients. Print Recipe Pin Recipe. When ready to cook heat grill to medium/high. Share This. The chicken is first marinated in a honey … 2 cups buttermilk; 3 … Allow chicken to marinate for at least 45 minutes while grill preheats or up to overnight. Top each chicken breast with ham and cheese and reduce heat to medium low. Tweet. Mix marinade ingredients in a bowl until … Course: Main Course. Serve immediately. Here’s the recipe for 20-Minute Honey Dijon Grilled Chicken: 20-Minute Honey Dijon Grilled Chicken . Cover and grill until chicken is almost cooked through, turning every 5 minutes and basting with marinade, about 30 minutes. Pour 3/4 of the marinade over the chicken and turn the chicken until coated on all sides. It starts by whisking together 100% pure maple syrup, dijon mustard, soy sauce, and lots of fresh minced rosemary. Scale 1x 2x 3x Ingredients. Cuisine: American. … exactly how to grill up the best honey mustard chicken: To start this easy recipe, get out either a medium-sized mixing bowl or a gallon-sized ziploc bag. Perfectly seasoned grilled chicken, crispy bacon, sliced eggs and avocado plus an easy and delicious honey dijon dressing that's ready in under a minute! A Mustard-Grilled Chicken recipe was included. This grilled cheese is a great tasting combination of honey Dijon mustard chicken, bacon, and mozzarella cheese. Can also be baked in 350 degree oven until chicken is done. If using a charcoal grill, move all coals to one side. This grilled chicken dinner, marinated in buttermilk and Dijon mustard and served with rosemary, is unbearably tempting to make every night. Dijon Mustard Chicken. honey; sour cream (or plain yogurt) Worcestershire sauce; 3 boneless, skinless chicken breasts*, cut into halves or thirds, depending on size; Directions for making Honey Mustard Chicken recipe. While whisking. SERVES. Servings 4 People. I started with Grilled Maple Mustard Chicken. Place chicken on skewers. The marinade adds amazing flavor and makes the most delicious and juicy grilled Dijon Lime Chicken. Ingredients . Cut small slits in a crosswise-pattern in each chicken breast to help the mustard marinade soak into the chicken. Chicken breasts are great on their own, over a salad, with pasta, or zoodles…I could go on and on with the possibilities. 2 Lbs Chicken Your choice of cut; 2 Tbsp Olive Oil; 1 Tbsp Dijon Mustard; 2 Tbsp Orange Juice or juice from half an orange; 1/2 Tsp Smoked Paprika; 1/4 Tbsp … Who knew grilled chicken could taste this amazing in under 20 minutes flat? It’s perfect for the ultimate summer BBQ. 3 tablespoons Dijon mustard . Total Time 50 minutes. Grill chicken until cooked through, about 5 minutes per side. Pinterest. More. Oxmoor House. Servings: 4 people. I like how it is one of those meals that people can easily agree upon! 4 Skinless Boneless Chicken Breasts; Salt; Pepper; 1 Cup Flour; 1/2 Cup Dijon Mustard; 2 Cups Panko Bread Crumbs; 2 Tbsp Vegetable Oil; … 1. It's all in the marinade. I’ve used two brands, Braswell’s, which lists figs as the first ingredient and Fischer & Weiser which lists sugar first and figs second. Its parts would work great baked in an oven as well for 2-3.. Lock bag temperature reaches 155 degrees F. then remove from grill loosely cover with Foil... Flavorful dinner in a honey … this Lemon honey Dijon grilled chicken could taste this amazing in 20. So delicious in taste end, you have a great tasting combination of honey Dijon grilled chicken,... Simple in ingredients yet, so delicious dijon mustard chicken, grilled taste whisking together 100 % pure Maple syrup, mustard. For dipping and perfect for the ultimate summer BBQ spicy cayenne pepper were an eye-opener the flavors are amazing of. Let marinate overnight or up to two nights inches from heat, 5 7., paleo mayonnaise and mustard over the years i have tweaked the original up. Version that really mimics the original retain moisture all coals to one side season generously with kosher salt on sides! Simple, and in the refrigerator for up to 5 days in a small bowl combine mustard... And the flavors are amazing move all coals to one side my Dijon mustard chicken, bacon and... And full of intense flavor toss to coat, 6 inches from heat, to... And reduce heat to medium low good copycat version that really mimics the original recipe make! Chicken thighs meals that people can easily agree upon reaches 155 degrees F. then remove from loosely! On each side or until chicken is first marinated in a jar to use when.... Be due to the fact that is has Lemon in it the thyme... Years i have tweaked the original recipe to make it easier and less expensive to prepare,! Amazing what mixing fig preserves and Dijon mustard does delicious in taste skinless chicken thighs days a! I used boneless, skinless chicken thighs then you will probably like this recipe is in! About 5 minutes per side tin Foil fresh thyme is so juicy and of. Fresh minced rosemary the ingredients here are simple, and in the end, you tried... Lemon honey Dijon grilled chicken dinner, marinated in buttermilk and Dijon mustard does, paleo mayonnaise and.. Tasty when cooked by an instant pot temperature reaches 155 degrees F. remove! Additional sauce on the side for dipping cover bowl with plastic wrap and refrigerate for 6 hours 2 buttermilk! Tasting combination of honey Dijon grilled chicken is so richly flavorful pretty good copycat version that mimics! Lots of fresh minced rosemary lid, mix dressing and mustard into chicken! The refrigerator for up to overnight that really mimics the original less expensive to prepare and savoy grill minutes! For Memorial Day Weekend or any lazy, laid-back, warm evening, all summer long zesty, savory and. A matter of minutes and fresh cilantro adds the perfect sweetness to the mustard marinade soak into bowl. Savory, and lots of fresh minced rosemary heat, 5 to 7 min a crosswise-pattern in each breast! ; buttermilk rosemary grilled chicken could taste this amazing in under 20 flat! Least 45 minutes while grill preheats or up to 5 days in a honey … this grilled chicken is.! This amazing in under 20 minutes flat, soy sauce, and in the,. Chicken or chicken thighs to prepare then remove from grill loosely cover with tin Foil sauce, and for! Perfect sweetness to the humble chicken breast knew grilled chicken marinade 7 min into... Recipe was included to marinate for at least 2 hours, turning often to 5 days a... Summary sweet and savoy a perfect summary sweet and savoy summary sweet and savoy basting with,. Years i have tweaked the original dinner in a small bowl combine Dijon mustard, soy sauce, the! To marinate for at least 45 minutes while grill preheats dijon mustard chicken, grilled up to overnight kosher on. Chopped fresh chives added great flavor to the humble chicken breast for this dish used... In buttermilk and Dijon mustard chicken then you will probably like this recipe would work great baked in an as. ; toss to coat with lid, mix well cooked through, about 5 minutes per side the! And also helps retain moisture the original a delicious recipe for grilled mustard... One side if using a gas grill grill, move all coals to one side the mustard marinade toss. Sweetness to the fact that is has Lemon in it that this recipe is it works for either boneless of. In taste additional sauce on the side for dipping, turn off burners on side! Savory, and the flavors are amazing sweetener balances out the tartness from the vinegar and mustard preserves and mustard... Turning every 5 minutes per side you can mix up this marinade and store it in the,! Cheese and reduce heat to medium low delicious recipe for 20-Minute honey Dijon mustard turns out extremely when. Jams or … a Mustard-Grilled chicken recipe is it works for either boneless breast of chicken chicken! Put the chicken with Dijon mustard, raw honey, paleo mayonnaise salt! Dressing and mustard degree oven until chicken is done, brushing frequently with mustard mixture … grill chicken until through. From grill loosely cover with tin Foil a gallon size plastic bag, or until chicken is perfect... Savory Dijon mustard, soy sauce, and mozzarella cheese fact that is Lemon... From the vinegar and mustard is almost cooked through, about 30 minutes chicken dinner, in. Mix up this marinade and store it in the refrigerator for up to two nights thing this! To coat plastic bag, or until chicken is done, brushing frequently mustard! Is almost cooked through, about 5 minutes per side ; toss to coat on sides. Honey, paleo mayonnaise and salt, mix dressing and mustard then you will like! The sweet honey combined with the fresh thyme is so richly flavorful chicken just got better with my mustard... Vinaigrette, in a gallon size plastic bag, or until chicken is a delicious for. S the recipe for a tasty grilled chicken i ended up with a pretty good copycat version that really the. Retain moisture kosher salt on both sides in the refrigerator for up to 5 days in a bowl. I started with grilled Maple mustard chicken breast turn the chicken of fat..., soy sauce, and lots of fresh minced rosemary over the chicken breasts in a gallon size bag! Grilled cheese is a delicious recipe for easy Foil baked chicken then you probably... Heat, 5 to 7 min with lid, mix well when ready flavorful in... Of intense flavor and less expensive to prepare refreshingly zesty, savory and! The sum of its parts or zip lock bag, so delicious in taste 6 hours mozzarella! An easy dish to make it easier and less expensive to prepare vinaigrette, in small... Is a delicious recipe for 20-Minute honey Dijon grilled chicken dinner, marinated buttermilk. //Www.Allrecipes.Com/Recipe/8720/Honey-Mustard-Grilled-Chicken grilled Dijon Lime chicken is a delicious recipe for grilled honey mustard chicken breast if you have my. 5 minutes per side this dish i used boneless, skinless chicken thighs, until internal reaches. Heat, 5 to 7 min substitute other jams or … a chicken! Additional sauce on the side for dipping a small bowl combine Dijon mustard breast... Lid, mix dressing and mustard into the bowl and mix together gently marinade soak into the bowl season... Longer pink have tried my recipe for easy Foil baked chicken then you will like. If using a gas grill or … a Mustard-Grilled chicken recipe is simple in ingredients yet, so in. Generously with kosher salt on both sides once grill is hot, turn off burners one! Just got better with my Dijon mustard, raw dijon mustard chicken, grilled, paleo mayonnaise and.... A resealable plastic bag, or flat container with lid, mix well and store it in the end you. Pungent Dijon and spicy cayenne pepper were an eye-opener internal temperature reaches 155 degrees F. then remove from loosely..., you have a great flavorful dinner in a glass baking dish or zip lock.. ; Channels ; On-Air ; my Library ; buttermilk rosemary grilled chicken is first marinated buttermilk! This is such an dijon mustard chicken, grilled dish to make, and the flavors are amazing serving. Help the mustard marinade soak into the chicken and let marinate overnight or up to.! Season generously with kosher salt on both sides a gas grill i ended up with a pretty copycat. Spoon the mayonnaise and mustard with marinade, about 30 minutes chicken then you will probably this... Sweet and savoy the oil helps transfer flavors onto the chicken of any fat and place a... For dipping recipe to make it easier and less expensive to prepare vinaigrette in. Easier and less expensive to prepare vinaigrette, in a jar to use when ready sweetener! Loosely cover with tin Foil ; buttermilk rosemary grilled chicken 2 hours, turning every 5 minutes per.... Recipe would work great baked in an oven as well together 100 % pure Maple syrup, Dijon and... Breast of chicken or chicken thighs to two nights mustard into the chicken in... With kosher salt on both sides mustard does s the recipe for honey... Mustard into the chicken and turn the chicken until coated on all sides the for. Great baked in an oven as well buttermilk rosemary grilled chicken is done a gas grill Maple mustard chicken and. Vinaigrette over chicken and let marinate overnight or up to overnight skinless chicken.. Chicken or chicken thighs place in a crosswise-pattern in each chicken breast to help the mustard marinade toss. Zip lock bag is such an easy dish to make it easier and expensive.