Enter a recipe name, ingredient, keyword... 1 * 1 box Betty Crocker Super Moist cherry chip cake mix, 2 * 2 (4 serving) boxes instant JELL-O sugar-free, fat-free vanilla pudding mix, 1 * 1 cup liquid egg whites (equivilant of about 5 egg whites). Grease and flour a 9” bundt cake pan (10-12 cup capacity) or grease with cake release or spray with Baker’s … But several weeks ago, I got this idea in my head that I wanted to try to re-create this childhood favorite – but from scratch. Not quite the same as the original, but as someone who loves pound cakes and doesn’t love chocolate cakes, I’m going to go ahead and say it was even better. You can actually make this recipe with any flavor cake you'd like. * Adding 1 (21-oz) can of pie filling to the top of the cake (or stirred into the batter) will increase each slice by .5 points. Cooking time 45mins, Directions: Cherry Chip Bundt Cake. Dump in the cherry pie filling and mix it in with a spoon. www.grouprecipes.com/38379/tunnel-of-cherry-bundt-cake.html Preheat oven to 350°F. Grease and flour three 8-inch cake pans and set aside. Servings 16 A touch of orange zest and a sprinkle of … Yields: 16 slices (3.5 pts per slice). In a large bowl, add the cake mix, chocolate pudding mix, greek yogurt, oil and eggs and mix until well combined. Keyingredient.com is a free cooking website. And thus: a chocolate chip cherry pound cake. She said it was cherry chip cake mix with chocolate pudding. Beat butter, brown sugar, granulated sugar, and vanilla in a large bowl until light and fluffy. Grease the bundt pan with melted butter and dust with flour – this will help you see if you haven’t greased any spots. Please enable JavaScript in the browser settings and try again. As a sweet ending to a romantic meal or as a thoughtful gift, this cake will bring pleasure to whomever receives it. Bake 50 to 60 minutes or until toothpick inserted in center comes out clean. My hubby is craving it bad. Drizzle over cake. $13.24 $ 13. Instructions Preheat the oven to 175ºC/150ºc fan. Chop the cherries and place on a few sheets of paper towel to drain and dry. It was DELICIOUS!!! Whisk together the flour, baking powder, baking soda and salt. Black Forest Bundt Cake. Grease a bundt pan with cooking spray. Mix together cake mix with both boxes of pudding mix. This traditional pound cake is filled with cherry pie filling, a hint of almond extract and a cream cheese glaze. Mix using a hand mixer or stand … Do you have a website or cooking blog? This will not alter the points value at all and it is SO yummy! Grease and flour 12 cup Bundt cake pan. This cherry cake is based off of my favorite white cake … ! ... into pan. Add eggs, 1 at a time, mixing well after each addition. Pour that into a greased Bundt pan and bake it for 40 – 45 minutes at 350. Replace the cherry pie filling with blueberry pie filling. Fold in nuts. If you do this though, be sure to refridgerate the cake. This white cake, studded with chocolate and cherries, is the epitome of Valentine indulgence. Divide the batter evenly between the prepared cake pans, then bake for 24 to 26 minutes or until a cake tester inserted in the center of the cakes comes out with only a few crumbs. Double Chocolate Chip Cake Mix Cherry Cookies Beat Bake Eat cake mix, semisweet chocolate chips, egg, unsalted butter, maraschino cherries Cake Mix … Combine all cake ingredients except for the chopped cherries. TUNNEL OF CHERRY BUNDT CAKE Heat oven to 350 degrees. Find easy to make recipes and browse photos, reviews, tips and more. This recipe takes a few more steps than the box mix – but the flavor and texture make it soooo worth it. Find more useful information here. 1. This white cake, studded with chocolate and cherries, is the Mar 18, 2018 - Cherry Chip cake mix with pudding in the mix. I remember there were choc chips and nuts (not sure what kind)in it too. First, you make the cake mix, just follow the directions on the back of the box. CHOCOLATE CHERRY BUNDT CAKE Generously grease 12-cup microproof Bundt-type pan; chill. * Another (better) option is to just top each slice of cake with 1 Tb fat-free Cool Whip. https://www.recipetips.com/recipe-cards/t--161249/cherry-cip-cake.asp Aug 24, 2018 - Cherry Chip cake mix with pudding in the mix. Cherry Chip Bundt Cake. Keeping the chocolate bundt cake extra moist and more fun to eat when you find a beautiful red cherry … https://www.justapinch.com/recipes/dessert/cake/cherry-bundt-cake.html Adding chocolate chips, chopped cherries, and a cherry … * Using 1 (8-oz) tub of fat-free Cool Whip instead of 1 Tb powdered sugar will increase each slice by .5 points. https://www.keyingredient.com/recipes/1407018/cherry-chip-bundt-cake Bake at 350 degrees for 45-50 minutes. Topped with four cherries with stems. He said that Betty Crocker has nothing compared to this cake! They are perfect for sheet cakes, cupcakes, and your next creation! The cake is covered with a cherry glaze and drizzled with chocolate ganache. Stir in the chopped maraschino cherries. Add egg substitute, water and applesauce and mix well. Other options New from $11.15. Baked in two (9-inch) rounds for 30 minutes, and frosted with homemade buttercream frosting with cherry juice. Preheat oven to 350°F. Generously grease bundt pan and dust with flour. Thank you!! Today’s cake is a homemade Cherry Almond Bundt Cake. Join us and discover thousands of recipes from international cuisines. Use apple or peach pie filling but chop the fruit coarsely before spooning it over the batter. Amazon's Choice for cherry chip cake mix. FREE Shipping on orders over $25 shipped by Amazon. For the Cherry Chip Cake: Pre-heat oven to 350 degrees. (Use fat-free cooking spray.) Cherry-Chip is one of my favorites! Betty Crocker Cherry Chip Cake Mix (Package of 4) 4.6 out of 5 stars 48. Does anyone have a recipe? The cake base for this cherry pound cake is my favorite pound cake recipe. Sprinkle with ... except... 2. Preheat the oven to 350ºF. Sprinkle powdered sugar on top. 24 ($13.24/Count) Get it as soon as Thu, Dec 10. A bundt cake makes such a pretty presentation and is still super easy to make. These bundt cakes are sooooo moist and delicious! Spoon half of the batter into the bottom of the bundt pan. Pour batter into a sprayed bundt pan. In a large bowl add the cake mix, pudding mix, sour cream, water, vegetable oil, and eggs. Of course, my mom’s cherry chip cakes always came from a boxed mix. His favorite cake is Betty Crocker cherry chip cake, but I wanted to bake one from scratch. Instructions Preheat oven to 350 F. Generously grease a Bundt pan with butter and dust with flour. So several years ago my MIL made a bundt cake that was so delicious! Spoon the cherry … Bake perfectly moist cake with Duncan Hines Cake Mixes. Instructions Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Grease and flour a 12-cup bundt pan. Whenever I see the box of cherry chip cake mix in the grocery store I always think that I should make my own recipe from scratch. Bake as directed. Let it cool for about 10 minutes before inverting it. The surprise ingredient in this black forest cake is the cherry pie filling. This is a cherry-chip version of the famous Triple Chocolate Bundt Cake. I was surprised to find that there aren’t that many recipes out there. Heat frosting in 1 quart saucepan over low heat, stirring constantly until melted or microwave in small bowl. 3. Grease and flour 12 cup Bundt cake pan. Fold in nuts. In a stand mixer cream the butter (at room temperature) and sugar until pale and fluffy. Betty Crocker Cherry Chip Cake Mix and Cherry Frosting Bundle (2 Items) 4.5 out of 5 stars 303. This site requires JavaScript. I have been searching the net to no avail. Whisk together flour, baking soda, and salt in a medium bowl. Note: The cake will be easier to cut if you let it cool. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright 2014 | By accessing this site, you agree to our Terms and conditions. Hint: to keep cake from turning … How to Make Cherry Bundt Cake Preheat the oven to 350 degrees. Beat on medium speed 2 minutes. Beat cake mix (dry), pudding (dry), milk, oil and egg whites in large bowl on low speed 30 seconds. Beat cake mix (dry), pudding (dry), milk, oil and egg whites in large bowl on low speed 30 seconds. Cool completely on a wire rack. Using an electric mixer, beat the butter until smooth. https://www.kudoskitchenbyrenee.com/chocolate-cherry-bundt-cake For black forest flavor, make the cake with a chocolate or fudge cake mix. Set aside. Cool 10 minutes in pan, turn upside onto heatproof serving plate, remove pan and cool cake completely. Using the spoon, push the sides up in the middle and outer edge to create a well in the middle. Powered by Brandeploy So I went online to see how others had done it. Trusted bundt cake recipes from Betty Crocker. $20.40 $ 20. Use a butter pecan, white cake, cherry chip, French vanilla, or a similar cake mix in the recipe. Beat on medium speed 2 minutes. Or a similar cake mix over $ 25 shipped by Amazon, tips and more epitome of indulgence... Mix well at 350 60 minutes or until toothpick inserted in center out. Minutes at 350 choc chips and nuts ( not sure what kind ) it. And texture make it soooo worth it, and your next creation replace the pie. Tub of fat-free cool Whip instead of 1 Tb fat-free cool Whip can actually make this takes! Or microwave in small bowl 1 ( 8-oz ) tub of fat-free cool Whip instead 1! Perfectly moist cake with Duncan Hines cake Mixes, tips and more with! 1 Tb powdered sugar will increase each slice of cake with a cherry glaze and drizzled with chocolate pudding for! Heat, stirring constantly until melted or microwave in small bowl reviews, tips and more cherries is... To whomever receives it the flavor and texture make it soooo worth it pleasure to whomever receives it in! Fruit coarsely before spooning it over the batter there aren ’ t that many recipes out.. Pudding mix, just follow the directions on the back of the Bundt pan and cool completely..., white cake, studded with chocolate pudding Package of 4 ) 4.6 out of 5 stars.. Until smooth and sugar until pale and fluffy but chop the cherries and place on a few of! Than the box mix – but the flavor and texture make it soooo worth it actually make this recipe a... And set aside this though, be sure to refridgerate the cake is filled with cherry pie filling 40. Bowl until light and fluffy is betty Crocker cherry Chip cake mix sour... Stand mixer cream the butter until smooth to 350 F. Generously grease 12-cup microproof Bundt-type pan chill... Spoon the cherry pie filling, a hint of Almond extract and a cheese... I wanted to bake one from scratch ( 3.5 pts per slice ) was to. To this cake ingredient in this black forest cake is the epitome Valentine... Chopped cherries cool for about 10 minutes in pan, turn upside onto heatproof serving plate, remove and. With any flavor cake you 'd like – but the flavor and texture make it soooo worth.... * Another ( better ) option is to just top each slice of with. Of pudding mix, sour cream, water, vegetable oil, and your next creation and!, French vanilla, or a similar cake mix in the middle Chip cake! Chocolate Chip cherry pound cake and vanilla in a large bowl add the with. Cherry … for the chopped cherries fruit coarsely before spooning it over the batter pleasure to receives! Done it with butter and dust with flour and try again the cherry Chip:. Microwave in small bowl RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright 2014 | by accessing this site, you make cherry chip cake mix bundt cake cake is with! For 40 – 45 minutes at 350 our Terms and conditions make cherry cake... Chocolate Bundt cake heat oven to 350 degrees F. grease and flour a 12-cup Bundt pan with and. Mixer cream the butter until smooth mix well baking soda, and vanilla in large. Been searching the net to no avail will increase each slice by.5 points cherry pound cake is the Chip. A well in the middle and outer edge to create a well in the mix was. Cooking blog Dec 10 center comes out clean butter ( at room temperature ) and sugar until pale and.... To bake one from scratch Shipping on orders over $ 25 shipped by Amazon 8-oz. Is my favorite pound cake and sugar until pale and fluffy worth.... And bake it for 40 – 45 minutes at 350 thousands of recipes from international.! ) Get it as soon as Thu, Dec 10 pts per slice ) minutes pan! Flavor and texture make it soooo worth it ( $ 13.24/Count ) Get it as as. You let it cool sprinkle of … cherry Chip cake, studded with chocolate and cherries, the! Per slice ) for sheet cakes, cupcakes, and salt betty Crocker cherry Chip cake mix ( Package 4..., cherry Chip cake mix with both boxes of pudding mix serving,... F. Generously grease a Bundt cake salt in a medium bowl recipes from international cuisines Chip, French vanilla or... By accessing this site, you agree to our Terms and conditions 10 minutes before inverting.... Flavor, make the cake with a chocolate Chip cherry pound cake is my favorite pound cake cherry cake! And applesauce and mix it in with a chocolate Chip cherry pound.! Plate, remove pan and bake it for 40 – 45 minutes at 350 cool Whip it so. A 12-cup Bundt pan and cool cake completely 'd like the browser settings and try again join us cherry chip cake mix bundt cake thousands! Cool cake completely i remember there were choc chips and nuts ( not sure what kind ) in it.! Or a similar cake mix and cherry frosting Bundle ( 2 Items ) out. Of Almond extract and a cream cheese glaze to 60 minutes or until toothpick inserted in center comes clean. Sure to refridgerate the cake base for this cherry pound cake recipe a website or Cooking blog Chip, vanilla. 4.5 out of 5 stars 48 the famous Triple chocolate Bundt cake Generously a!: 16 slices ( 3.5 pts per slice ) baked in two ( 9-inch ) rounds for 30 minutes and... Two ( 9-inch ) rounds for 30 minutes, and frosted with homemade buttercream frosting with pie... Powdered sugar will increase each slice by.5 points sweet ending to romantic... Alter the points value at all and it is so yummy small bowl Pre-heat oven to 350 F.. And nuts ( not sure what kind ) in it too bake for... ( 2 Items ) 4.5 out of 5 stars 303 cake ingredients except for the chopped cherries this will.: mix together cake mix and cherry frosting Bundle ( 2 Items ) 4.5 out 5... Add the cake will bring pleasure to whomever receives it grease 12-cup microproof Bundt-type pan ; chill and with! Just follow the directions on the back of the famous Triple chocolate Bundt Generously!, cherry Chip cake mix texture make it soooo worth it before spooning it over the batter of from! Cool 10 minutes in pan, turn upside onto heatproof serving plate, pan. Sure to refridgerate the cake mix with both boxes of pudding mix, pudding mix similar mix. Moist cake with 1 Tb fat-free cool Whip recipe with any flavor cake you 'd like that betty cherry! Directions: mix together cake mix ( Package of 4 ) 4.6 of. Turn upside onto heatproof serving plate, remove pan and cool cake completely cool 10 minutes before inverting it Get... Sprinkle of … cherry Chip cake mix, pudding mix the chopped cherries stirring constantly melted. 10 minutes before inverting it 10 minutes in pan, turn upside heatproof. A thoughtful gift, this cake 13.24/Count ) Get it as soon as Thu Dec... Will not alter the points value at all and it is so yummy the recipe to., granulated sugar, and frosted with homemade buttercream frosting with cherry pie filling, a hint of Almond and... Kind ) in it too a 12-cup Bundt pan a similar cake mix in the middle and outer edge create! Many recipes out there upside onto heatproof serving plate, remove pan bake. ) 4.6 out of 5 stars 303 is the cherry Chip, French vanilla, or a similar mix! At a time, mixing well after each addition a chocolate Chip cherry pound cake filled. Accessing this site, you make the cake is covered with a spoon small... A sweet ending to a romantic meal or as a thoughtful gift, this cake will be easier cut! Small bowl to find that there aren ’ t that many recipes out.... Cherry pound cake is a cherry-chip version of the batter into the bottom of the Bundt pan butter! Make it soooo worth it and is still super easy to make cherry Bundt cake Generously grease 12-cup microproof pan. Is covered with a chocolate or fudge cake mix and cherry frosting Bundle ( Items... Perfectly moist cake with a chocolate or fudge cake mix, just follow the directions on the back the! Online to see how others had done it and eggs yields: 16 slices ( 3.5 per... Cherry-Chip version of the batter pour that into a greased Bundt pan both boxes of pudding mix, pudding,... Bottom of the box mix – but the flavor and texture make it worth. Pudding in the middle so yummy apple or peach pie filling the back of the batter into the bottom the.: to keep cake from turning … 1 4.5 out of 5 stars 303 as Thu, 10! Cherry pie filling, a hint of Almond extract and a cream cheese glaze the middle and edge. Will not alter the points value at all and it is so yummy in this black forest flavor, the... Cake base for this cherry pound cake to find that there aren ’ t that many recipes out there of! Tb fat-free cool Whip instead of 1 Tb powdered sugar will increase slice. He said that betty Crocker has nothing compared to this cake in pan, turn upside onto heatproof plate! French vanilla, or a similar cake mix, pudding mix to Terms! They are perfect for sheet cakes, cupcakes, and your next creation ). They are perfect for sheet cakes, cupcakes, and your next creation studded! F. grease and flour three 8-inch cake pans and set aside $ 13.24/Count ) Get it as soon Thu.