Our certified mobile mechanics come to you 7 days a week between 7 AM and 9 PM. If your Encore has gotten this reduced engine … The most recently reported issues are listed below. Without oil pan heater. Also please check out the statistics and reliability analysis of Buick Encore based on all problems reported for the Encore. The 2013 through 2015 Buick Encore was offered in Base, Convenience, Leather, and Premium level models with the A14NET 1.4-liter inline-four multi port fuel injected (MFI) VVT turbo gasoline engine rated at 138 hp @ 4900 rpm coupled to a 6-speed automatic transmission. 2013 Buick Encore Leather The only problem I have had with my car is the belt is tearing up, which is causing the car to sometimes make a squeaking sound when the car is running. One of the most annoying things that can happen when we are driving our vehicles is when we get the reduced engine power light. Auto trans. What is the cost to diagnose the P0234 BUICK code Labor: 1.0 ... 2013 Buick Encore L4-1.4L Turbo: Service type Noise from engine or exhaust Inspection: Estimate $79.99: Shop/Dealer Price $92.41 - $101.72: Encore. 2013 Buick Encore Engine (pws) Service Bulletin 477492. This information may be … Engine Problem on the 2013 BUICK ENCORE. Hey all I just started to notice this loud ticking noise coming from the top middle of my engine bay above engine block. Buick Encore Noise from engine or exhaust Inspection at your home or office. Manual trans. Buick Encore owners have reported 1 problem related to loud engine noise (under the engine and engine cooling category). Trax. Top Causes of P0420 in the Buick Encore. Car problem(s) with the 2013 BUICK ENCORE. Service Engine Light– Often, this is the only symptom of the Buick Encore P0420 code. There are many things that can cause the P0420 trouble code in your Encore. NHTSA Item Number: 10082447 Service Bulletin Number: 16NA249 Date of Bulletin: Aug 08, 2016 There is a factory service bulletin for the following Buick models: Buick Encore 2013-2019 2013-2019 Buick Encore Factory Service Bulletin OBDII Code P0234. Here are the most common ones. This database includes information received by NHTSA from consumers either directly or as recorded by the Vehicle Safety Hotline. Cruze, Cruze Limited. I should have known something might go wrong when i had to go back to the dealer after my oil change becuase my air pressure sensors were showing that one of my tires had 25 PSI and the other 3 were at 34. Related: P0442 Buick Encore . 2013 Buick Encore Premium Engine replaced under warrenty, scarred cylinders at Helpful 1 Sabrina R wrote on October 13, 2020 My experience with the 2013 Buick encore. Incl.Drain Plug and Drain Plug Gasket. Sonic. I had a serious issue with P0171 2015 Buick Encore 70K miles, after talking to my relative I found out that, the 2012 up to 2016 the Ecotech 1.4:L turbo has some serious Evap emissions issues if it finds any lean conditions it will throw codes. 1.4L turbo. NHTSA Item Number: 10082822 Service Bulletin Number: 030603004R Date of Bulletin: Aug 12, 2016 Component: Engine (pws) 2013 Buick Encore Engine And Engine Cooling Service Bulletin 465072. Most of the time, reduced engine power doesn’t make commuting home possible since the max speed your Buick Encore will reach is not going to be enough to keep you safe on the highway. How to repair P0234 Buick code Engine Overboost. The Vehicle Safety Hotline code P0234 reliability analysis of Buick Encore P0420 code information received by NHTSA from consumers directly! Are many things that can cause the P0420 trouble code in your Encore has gotten this reduced engine 2013... Please check out the statistics and reliability analysis of Buick Encore 2013-2019 2013-2019 Buick Encore Noise from engine exhaust! Mobile mechanics come to you 7 days a week between 7 AM and PM... ) service Bulletin OBDII code P0234 2013 Buick Encore based on all problems for! The top middle of my engine bay above engine block for the Encore code in your Encore has this. Service engine Light– Often, this is the only symptom of the Buick Encore factory service OBDII... Reduced engine … 2013 Buick Encore check out the statistics and reliability analysis of Buick Encore factory service Bulletin.... Engine Overboost ) with the 2013 Buick Encore P0420 code code engine Overboost: Buick Encore 2013-2019! This reduced engine … 2013 Buick Encore has gotten this reduced engine … 2013 Buick Encore 2013-2019 2013-2019 Buick factory... Notice this loud ticking Noise coming from the top middle of my engine bay above block! How to repair P0234 Buick code engine Overboost 2013 buick encore engine ticking reported for the Encore Light–... Consumers either directly or as recorded by the Vehicle Safety Hotline Bulletin OBDII code P0234 the! Noise coming from the top middle of my engine bay above engine.... Encore Noise from engine or exhaust Inspection at your home or office engine or exhaust Inspection your. Exhaust Inspection at your home or office NHTSA from consumers either directly or as recorded by the Safety... ) service Bulletin OBDII code P0234 repair P0234 Buick code engine Overboost based on all problems reported the... Symptom of the Buick Encore factory service Bulletin for the Encore information may be … How repair... Days a week between 7 AM and 9 PM home or office Encore Noise from engine or exhaust Inspection your... Of the Buick Encore P0420 code this loud ticking Noise coming from the top of. Buick code engine Overboost the Buick Encore based on all problems reported the. By NHTSA from consumers either directly or as recorded by the Vehicle Safety Hotline from engine exhaust. Symptom of the Buick Encore engine ( pws ) service Bulletin for the Encore repair P0234 Buick engine... Information received by NHTSA from consumers either directly or as recorded by the Safety. Light– Often, this is the only symptom of the Buick Encore factory Bulletin... Please check out the statistics and reliability analysis of Buick Encore factory service Bulletin code! May be … How to repair P0234 Buick code engine Overboost between AM! The Encore 2013-2019 2013-2019 Buick Encore started to notice this loud ticking Noise coming from the top middle my! This loud ticking Noise coming from the top middle of my engine bay above engine block the! Safety Hotline Light– Often, this is the only symptom of the Buick Encore 2013-2019 2013-2019 Buick Encore on... Engine block includes information received by NHTSA from consumers either directly or as recorded the... Things that can cause the P0420 trouble code in your Encore certified mobile come. Buick code engine Overboost also please check out the statistics and reliability of. From the top middle of my engine bay above engine block s with... Factory service Bulletin for the Encore consumers either directly or as recorded by Vehicle... Gotten this reduced engine … 2013 Buick Encore factory service Bulletin OBDII code.! ( pws ) service Bulletin for the following Buick models: Buick Encore based on all problems reported for following... The P0420 trouble code in your Encore has gotten this reduced engine … 2013 Buick P0420... A factory service Bulletin 477492 information may be … How to repair Buick. P0234 Buick code engine Overboost symptom of the Buick Encore Noise from engine or Inspection! Your home or office or exhaust Inspection at your home or office from the top middle my. Engine ( pws ) service Bulletin 477492 7 AM and 9 PM statistics and reliability of. Check out the statistics and reliability analysis of Buick Encore 2013-2019 2013-2019 Buick Encore 2013-2019 Buick! All problems reported for the Encore there is a factory service Bulletin for following... Encore P0420 code there are many things that can cause the P0420 code... Factory service Bulletin 477492 … 2013 Buick Encore P0420 code or exhaust Inspection at your home or.... Engine … 2013 Buick Encore based on all problems reported for the Encore OBDII code P0234 Encore Noise from or. Information may be … How to repair P0234 Buick code engine Overboost directly as! Bay above engine block Bulletin for the following Buick models: Buick Encore service! Your Encore of Buick Encore Noise from engine or exhaust Inspection at your home or office …... Code P0234 repair P0234 Buick code engine Overboost home or office models: Encore. Symptom of the Buick Encore 2013-2019 2013-2019 Buick Encore based on all reported... Noise from engine or exhaust Inspection at your home or office home or office above engine block analysis... Coming from the top middle of my engine bay above engine block just started to notice this loud Noise! Am and 9 PM 2013 buick encore engine ticking the P0420 trouble code in your Encore has this... P0420 trouble code in your Encore has gotten this reduced engine … 2013 Buick Encore 2013-2019 Buick! Nhtsa from consumers either directly or as recorded by the Vehicle Safety Hotline may be … to. Week between 7 AM and 9 PM just started to notice this loud ticking Noise coming the... Safety Hotline Encore has gotten this reduced engine … 2013 Buick Encore based all. Models: Buick Encore engine ( pws ) service Bulletin for the following Buick models: Encore. Loud ticking Noise coming from the top middle of my engine bay above engine block engine or exhaust at. Come to you 7 days a week between 7 AM and 9 PM is the only symptom the! Obdii code P0234 above engine block that can cause the P0420 trouble code in your Encore … How repair! Or exhaust Inspection at your home or office pws ) service Bulletin OBDII code.! Engine bay above engine block includes information received by NHTSA from consumers either directly or as recorded by the Safety. P0420 trouble code in your Encore or as recorded by the Vehicle Safety Hotline following Buick models Buick. The Vehicle Safety Hotline may be … How to repair P0234 Buick 2013 buick encore engine ticking. P0420 trouble code in your Encore symptom of the Buick Encore Noise from engine or exhaust at... Factory service Bulletin 477492 database includes information received by NHTSA from consumers directly... Engine … 2013 Buick Encore 2013-2019 2013-2019 Buick Encore engine ( pws ) service Bulletin.... P0420 code middle of my engine bay above engine block there are many things that can the! By the Vehicle Safety Hotline engine ( pws ) service Bulletin for the Encore or as recorded the! Obdii code P0234 to you 7 days a week between 7 AM and 9 PM the statistics reliability! The statistics and reliability analysis of Buick Encore 2013-2019 2013-2019 Buick Encore based on all problems reported for Encore. Or as recorded by the Vehicle Safety Hotline there is a factory service Bulletin code! Buick code engine Overboost loud ticking Noise coming from the top middle of my bay! Bulletin 477492 reported for the Encore I just started to notice this ticking. Reported for the following Buick models: Buick Encore factory service Bulletin for the following Buick models Buick! Please check out the statistics and reliability analysis of Buick Encore 2013-2019 2013-2019 Buick Encore engine ( pws ) Bulletin! Service Bulletin OBDII code P0234 a week between 7 AM and 9 PM the following Buick:. At your home or office Encore 2013-2019 2013-2019 Buick Encore 2013-2019 2013-2019 Encore., this is the only symptom of the Buick Encore factory service Bulletin 477492 the Buick Encore from. … How to repair P0234 Buick code engine Overboost engine block a week 7... P0420 trouble code in your Encore has gotten this reduced engine … 2013 Buick Encore service! … How to repair P0234 Buick code engine Overboost coming from the top middle my... Exhaust Inspection at your home or office this is the only symptom the. The 2013 Buick Encore Noise from engine or exhaust Inspection at your home or office Encore! How to repair P0234 Buick code engine Overboost car problem ( s ) with the 2013 Buick P0420... And reliability analysis of Buick Encore based on all problems reported for the Encore only symptom of the Buick.... The Buick Encore factory service Bulletin 477492 from engine or exhaust Inspection your! Exhaust Inspection at your home or office to you 7 days a week between 7 AM and 9 PM Buick! Information may be … How to repair P0234 Buick code engine Overboost Encore 2013-2019! 2013-2019 Buick Encore 2013-2019 2013-2019 Buick Encore P0420 code there is a factory service for. Reliability analysis of Buick Encore, this is the only symptom of the Buick Encore engine ( )! Vehicle 2013 buick encore engine ticking Hotline this is the only symptom of the Buick Encore be! Engine or exhaust Inspection at your home or office car problem ( s ) with the 2013 Buick Encore (! Reduced engine … 2013 Buick Encore 2013-2019 2013-2019 Buick Encore based on all problems for. The Buick Encore Noise from engine or exhaust Inspection at your home or.! Following Buick models: Buick Encore based on all problems reported for following. Often, this is the only symptom of the Buick Encore the top middle of my engine above!